[Q] Please help badly!! Droid razr maxx no os

Search This thread

Indiofua

May 27, 2014
Okay so I am a newbie to rooting and have safestrap and rom toolbox on my phone and a few other things. I backed up my data and system of my stock rom. I then booted back into my stock with no problem . I then proceeded to make boot back to safestrap and make a rom, because I realized that I needed a rom to fool around in. I made the rom and realized that I needed a an actual downloaded rom.zip to make it work. The video I watched was very misleading, and I didn't pay attention to well, so I feel very ****ty for possibly ending my phone. So I pressed on my stock rom to activate and resumed to press the reboot the system and saw NO OS! I thought easy fix and tried to restore from the back up I made when I started this. It did its thing and failed over and over saying unable to mount /data , /cache , /system. I now don't know what to do. Is there a way to get the OS back. What did I do wrong? I really need help, I know I'm so stupid for making these mistakes didnt know fully what I was doing. Please help me get this thing back up and runnin.

Indiofua

May 27, 2014
Ok so I seem to have fixed the problem by shutting my phone down holding power, and booting in to ap fastboot, i realized my phone wasnt recognized by the computer, had a heart attack and booted back into normal mode. i then loaded into safestrap again and saw that all the memory was showing for my stock rom, then i rebooted the system and didnt get the no OS message , idk what happened or why it did this, can anyone possible explain? thank you