[ROM][OFFICIAL][10.0] BootleggersROM 5.1 [sanders] [04/28/2020]

Search This thread

melvin3

Jun 30, 2018
New Delhi
bootleg_51_lucid_dream.png

01-intro.png

Bootleggers ROM is an aftermarket firmware based on AOSP with some patches and fixes from LineageOS and various other projects. The idea is to bring custom features and some of the most useful apps on your device, with the goal of Making you feel like 家.

With an almost stable source, this ROM is also packed with some custom wallpapers (available on ShishuWalls), ringtones, fonts, and themes to bring to your device into a more fresh look and give you always a good experience.

Also, we got our Telegram Group to talk about the ROM, share some love, ideas, or even have fun with us!

02-features.png

Some of the features that are included on this ROM are:
Code:
- Launcher3 tweaks: Icon packs, at a glance, a dark mode friendly google panel
. Material toasts
- Suspend actions
- Power menu options and disable on secured lock
- QS columns and rows
- Network indicator with OOS style (thanks ArrowOS)
- Pulse on new tracks and ambient visualizer
- Lockscreen cover blur and our silly filters
- Toggle brightness slider, auto-brightness icon
- Show running services and even our custom footer text instead of the build info (you can make your own too)
- Vibrate on tapping QS tiles
- 3 Fingers to screenshot
- Headsup with all those tweaks
. Fingerprint tweaks like error vibration and all that jazz
- OmniJaws for the weather (because it's reliable even on a non-gapps scenario)
- OmniStyle with our header spicy selection, and also, a bug fix for 4K images that made the SystemUI crash and burn
- Maybe some more things

Also, you can check a full list of Features available here.

04-thanks.png

Thanks to these people, this ROM could be possible, so, I have to give a big thanks to:
Code:
* Shishu (For being there)
* Ground Zero ROMs Team
* AOSPExtended
* ABC ROMs
* NitrogenOS
* AICP
* DirtyUnicorns
* Lukas Koller (Camera Roll dev)
* fxckingdeathwish (for the amazing photos for wallpaper/headers)
* OmniROM
* CyanogenMod/LineageOS
* PixelExperience
* PureNexus
* merothh
* Resurrection Remix
* AOSiP
* CrDroid
* CypherOS
* PureKat
* theimpulson
* MatiHalperin
* Project Xtended
* Pixeldust Project
* AquariOS
* Alejandro Ponce (Quetzal/Calypso dev)
* PixysOS 
* The Memedo Testers team
* Every maintainer who decided to give our project a shot
* You for your interest on our project

Also if you got some ideas, bug fixes, stability improvements or want to help to support features for your device, you can do it by sending a Pull request on Bootleggers Github (check downloads and sources part) or tell us on our Telegram group (Check about us section), will be really appreciated. Got some questions about some terms we use? Check our FAQ or feel free to ask us. We appreciate your feedback and help.

03-downloads.png

Downloads:
Sourceforge
GApps:
Opengapps

05-sources.png

Device Sources:
Device tree
Kernel tree
Vendor tree

ROM Sources
Bootleggers Github

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200215-180656_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20200215-180656_Settings.png
    134.3 KB · Views: 2,446
  • Screenshot_20200215-180722_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20200215-180722_Settings.png
    67.5 KB · Views: 2,308
  • Screenshot_20200215-180900_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20200215-180900_Settings.png
    120.2 KB · Views: 2,269
  • Screenshot_20200215-182930.png
    Screenshot_20200215-182930.png
    225.5 KB · Views: 2,166
  • home.jpeg
    home.jpeg
    14.2 KB · Views: 1,254
  • inf.jpeg
    inf.jpeg
    8.1 KB · Views: 1,208
Last edited:

melvin3

Jun 30, 2018
New Delhi
Hey man fyi DTV worked without changing the kernel.
What's not working is ambient display...
Thank you for your work !
But just for us to know, what is different in this kernel ?

:good::D
Hey there. I am happy to know that DTV worked without changing the kernel. Coming to ambient display, Because of not having any testers I can't test all the features all alone by myself and forgot to check that. I apologise for the inconvenience. I will fix this issue in next build. Last but not the least. I provided that kernel file because in some previous builds, DTV was supported but the kernel was unable to make the DTV work out of the box, so flashing it was the only option. As I said I can't test all the features alone, also the fact that I am in India and cannot test DTV as it for Brazil Model (XT1802) only. Thankyou. Stay Shishufied. Keep the bootleg 家.

Reactions: Damage1972

Damage1972

Hey there. I am happy to know that DTV worked without changing the kernel. Coming to ambient display, Because of not having any testers I can't test all the features all alone by myself and forgot to check that. I apologise for the inconvenience. I will fix this issue in next build. Last but not the least. I provided that kernel file because in some previous builds, DTV was supported but the kernel was unable to make the DTV work out of the box, so flashing it was the only option. As I said I can't test all the features alone, also the fact that I am in India and cannot test DTV as it for Brazil Model (XT1802) only. Thankyou. Stay Shishufied. Keep the bootleg 家.

Man, you don't have to apologise for anything !
If it wasn't for you (all developers here), our device would be dead and we would only have two choices : stay stuck in time and features of Android or
to buy a newer device (which is what every manufacturer wants, but is not an alternative for countless individuals, like myself).
Thank you (all developers here) for keeping our old phone up to date, which is a "in your face" gesture for the big companies that, by earning our money,
should be focused on that in first place !

THANK YOU (ALL DEVELOPERS HERE ) !!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: melvin3

Vishalcj17

Recognized Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Delhi
OnePlus 9 Pro
Bootleggers ROM is an aftermarket firmware based on AOSP with some patches and fixes from LineageOS and various other projects. The idea is to bring custom features and some of the most useful apps on your device, with the goal of Making you feel like 家.

With an almost stable source, this ROM is also packed with some custom wallpapers (avaliable on ShishuWalls), ringtones, fonts, and themes to bring to your device into a more fresh look and give you always a good experience.

Also, we got our Telegram Group to talk about the ROM, share some love, ideas or even have fun with us!

Thanks to this people, this ROM could be possible, so, i have to give a big thanks to:

Also if you got some ideas,bug fixes, stability improvements or want to help to support features for your device, you can do it by sending a Pull request on Bootleggers Github (check downloads and sources part) or tell us on our Telegram group (Check about us section), will be really appreciated. Got some questions about some terms we use? Check our FAQ or feel free to ask us. We appreciate your feedback and help.

Downloads:
Sourceforge
GApps:
Opengapps

Device Sources:
Device tree
Kernel tree
Vendor tree

ROM Sources
Bootleggers Github
Pro sir, amazingggg

tierniss

Mar 2, 2018
La Plata
Hi! I just wanted to say I really like this ROM design. It's very original! So I decided to try it and test all I can in several hours and post it, so other people can check what is currently working(at least is working for me haha). My phone model is XT1800 and I flashed the ROM via TWRP 3.3.0-0. The gapps I used are the ARM64 Android 10 nano. Here it goes:
- WhatsApp it's working flawlessly, same with Telegram(no issues if you want to record audios, take pictures or record videos).
- Shazam is working flawlessly(in other ROMs I had issues with this app, here the software works perfectly).
- Magisk is working great, not bootloops(at least not the way I flashed xD). I'm using 20.3 version. I flashed the package via TWRP 3.3.0-0 AFTER setting up the ROM, NOT inmediately after flashing the ROM(maybe that way works too, but IDK and I already set up all the ROM so I'm not trying that). SafetyNet works like a charm, not a single issue.
- Netflix is working perfectly. Didn't had any issues.
- Phone calls and SMS are working great. Not a single issue.
- GCAM working perfectly, every single feature(https://mega.nz/#!j0oVmAoT!CRJqBvN1FphD4TwUWGImkn7YWOoZEHQlWUMTIpB6IXQ just in case you want the app). I tried other newer versions but all of them had x o y crash so i tried to find the version that has every single feature working.
- FM Radio working too.
- GMAPS is working great, the GPS locks very fast.

What I would add:

- More customization options: the bootleg dumpster is very basic. You can change the most important, but there are some details that are not there.

That's all I noticed in this few hours of use. Good job dev, keep the great work!

Last edited:

andreportellas

Oct 14, 2019
This ROM is really amazing. Only problem i've faced is with unfunctional Ambient Display... any prediction of when we will have a fix?
Additionally, please add full immersive gestures or some way to hide nav bar!

ainstushar

Sep 28, 2013
Hi there, I am using the latest build and sometimes the notification LED just turns on by itself and stays on. The only way to fix this is to restart the phone. Anyone having this issue?

melvin3

Jun 30, 2018
New Delhi
Hi! I just wanted to say I really like this ROM design. It's very original! So I decided to try it and test all I can in several hours and post it, so other people can check what is currently working(at least is working for me haha). My phone model is XT1800 and I flashed the ROM via TWRP 3.3.0-0. The gapps I used are the ARM64 Android 10 nano. Here it goes:
- WhatsApp it's working flawlessly, same with Telegram(no issues if you want to record audios, take pictures or record videos).
- Shazam is working flawlessly(in other ROMs I had issues with this app, here the software works perfectly).
- Magisk is working great, not bootloops(at least not the way I flashed xD). I'm using 20.3 version. I flashed the package via TWRP 3.3.0-0 AFTER setting up the ROM, NOT inmediately after flashing the ROM(maybe that way works too, but IDK and I already set up all the ROM so I'm not trying that). SafetyNet works like a charm, not a single issue.
- GCAM working perfectly, every single feature(https://mega.nz/#!j0oVmAoT!CRJqBvN1FphD4TwUWGImkn7YWOoZEHQlWUMTIpB6IXQ just in case you want the app). I tried other newer versions but all of them had x o y crash so i tried to find the version that has every single feature working.
- FM Radio working too.

What I would add:

- More customization options: the bootleg dumpster is very basic. You can change the most important, but there are some details that are not there.

That's all I noticed in this few hours of use. Good job dev, keep the great work!

Hey there. Thankyou very much. We are grateful that you liked the project.
Apologies for any kind of inconvenience. The team is currently working on Dumpster and the Status is WIP. We will try to add all the useful features back as soon as possible. Some known bugs will be fixed in upcoming Update too. Thankyou.

melvin3

Jun 30, 2018
New Delhi
This ROM is really amazing. Only problem i've faced is with unfunctional Ambient Display... any prediction of when we will have a fix?
Additionally, please add full immersive gestures or some way to hide nav bar!

Hey there. Sorry for any kind of inconvenience. Ambient display will be fixed in upcoming build. We are working on it already and will be available to you very soon. Coming to Immersive display, Dumpster features are still WIP. We will try to bring it back, as soon as possible. Thankyou.

melvin3

Jun 30, 2018
New Delhi
Hi there, I am using the latest build and sometimes the notification LED just turns on by itself and stays on. The only way to fix this is to restart the phone. Anyone having this issue?
Hello there, We are very sorry for any kind of inconvenience. We are unable to reproduce the reported bug from our side and Nobody else reported this bug yet either. To report Non-Reproducible Bugs, Please collect and send ADB logcat & Dmesg and append it will the Package Name, Package Build Date, Any Custom Kernel Flashed, Any Conflicting Magisk Module/ Third party Application and all the relevant information. Thankyou.

Reactions: ainstushar

Maxwell Marinho

Mar 15, 2020
add DTV (Digital TV)

I would like you to add DTV (Digital TV) to the Motorola Moto G5S Pus (Sanders - XT1802), or post here a link on how to install again, please someone help me, I have the latest version of Pixel Experience “PixelExperience_sanders-10.0- 20200314-1346-OFFICIAL - March 14, 2020 13:46 UTC ”.
I thank everyone from now on, please answer me something, thank you.

melvin3

Jun 30, 2018
New Delhi
I would like you to add DTV (Digital TV) to the Motorola Moto G5S Pus (Sanders - XT1802), or post here a link on how to install again, please someone help me, I have the latest version of Pixel Experience “PixelExperience_sanders-10.0- 20200314-1346-OFFICIAL - March 14, 2020 13:46 UTC ”.
I thank everyone from now on, please answer me something, thank you.
Hello Maxwell. This thread is only for Bootleggers ROM. Please contact official maintainer of the ROM you are using. Thankyou.

anegamer

Mar 19, 2020
Sim card not work

Hi. I installed this rom, my only problem is that the sim card does not work, I did the test taking it out and putting it in another cell phone and it is working but in Bootlaggers it is without service. I'm from Brazil

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    bootleg_51_lucid_dream.png

01-intro.png

With an almost stable source, this ROM is also packed with some custom wallpapers (available on ShishuWalls), ringtones, fonts, and themes to bring to your device into a more fresh look and give you always a good experience.

Also, we got our Telegram Group to talk about the ROM, share some love, ideas, or even have fun with us!

02-features.png

Code:
    - Launcher3 tweaks: Icon packs, at a glance, a dark mode friendly google panel
    . Material toasts
    - Suspend actions
    - Power menu options and disable on secured lock
    - QS columns and rows
    - Network indicator with OOS style (thanks ArrowOS)
    - Pulse on new tracks and ambient visualizer
    - Lockscreen cover blur and our silly filters
    - Toggle brightness slider, auto-brightness icon
    - Show running services and even our custom footer text instead of the build info (you can make your own too)
    - Vibrate on tapping QS tiles
    - 3 Fingers to screenshot
    - Headsup with all those tweaks
    . Fingerprint tweaks like error vibration and all that jazz
    - OmniJaws for the weather (because it's reliable even on a non-gapps scenario)
    - OmniStyle with our header spicy selection, and also, a bug fix for 4K images that made the SystemUI crash and burn
    - Maybe some more things

04-thanks.png

Thanks to these people, this ROM could be possible, so, I have to give a big thanks to:
    Code:
    * Shishu (For being there)
    * Ground Zero ROMs Team
    * AOSPExtended
    * ABC ROMs
    * NitrogenOS
    * AICP
    * DirtyUnicorns
    * Lukas Koller (Camera Roll dev)
    * fxckingdeathwish (for the amazing photos for wallpaper/headers)
    * OmniROM
    * CyanogenMod/LineageOS
    * PixelExperience
    * PureNexus
    * merothh
    * Resurrection Remix
    * AOSiP
    * CrDroid
    * CypherOS
    * PureKat
    * theimpulson
    * MatiHalperin
    * Project Xtended
    * Pixeldust Project
    * AquariOS
    * Alejandro Ponce (Quetzal/Calypso dev)
    * PixysOS 
    * The Memedo Testers team
    * Every maintainer who decided to give our project a shot
    * You for your interest on our project

Also if you got some ideas, bug fixes, stability improvements or want to help to support features for your device, you can do it by sending a Pull request on Bootleggers Github (check downloads and sources part) or tell us on our Telegram group (Check about us section), will be really appreciated. Got some questions about some terms we use? Check our FAQ or feel free to ask us. We appreciate your feedback and help.

03-downloads.png

Downloads:
    Sourceforge
    GApps:
    Opengapps

05-sources.png

Device Sources:
    Device tree
    Kernel tree
    Vendor tree

ROM Sources
    Bootleggers Github
    - FM Radio working too.

What I would add:

Thank you !
    Is DTV working ?

Hey There. Yes, DTV is supported by default but You will have to flash this in TWRP to make it work. Thankyou very much.
    Hey man fyi DTV worked without changing the kernel.
    What's not working is ambient display...
    Thank you for your work !
    But just for us to know, what is different in this kernel ?

:good::D