I'm up to install the new firmware 4.3
So please before going for this step I want your help and experience
People who tried this version .. I want to know if it's stable as 4.1.2
If it's fast as 4.1.2
If its smooth as 4.1.2
If it has any issues ..
Tell me about ram consumption
Telk about lag
Tell about any point of view you have about this new firmware through your experience with

Thanks all again

dalanik

Mar 25, 2009
Prague
Any boooody say something

Custom ROM is simply slightly or much tweaked Stock ROM. It can contain themes or new functionality, added or removed apps etc. Most of the Custom Touchiz ROMs are pretty similar to stock ROMs and have added bits and pieces that most people would add anyway - like Xposed framework and some Xposed modules, etc, sound enhancements, Note 3 software but still look much like Stock Samsung ROM.

After 4.1.2 I flashed Criskelo (Custom TW ROM) and it is smoother than 4.1.2. I am very satisfied with this ROM, and can't understand why so many people complain about 4.3. IMHO this is the single BEST update on android I had on any device ever. 1st time I can really tell it is smoother than the previous version.

I strongly reccomend updating to 4.3, just follow all instructions and you should be fine. IMHO best ROMs are DN3, Phoenix and Criskelo. You can also try pre-rooted de-Knoxed stock ROMs, but you would loose any of the extras in these ROMs (Note 3 sw etc).

elemary

Jan 10, 2013
UAE
Really thanks for response ... but many says battery drains fast and fast after 4.3 update
And ram consumption very high
Could you clarify this for me and I would be thankful

Reactions: mirash khan

dalanik

Mar 25, 2009
Prague
Really thanks for response ... but many says battery drains fast and fast after 4.3 update

Battery for me is the same as on 4.1.2. Maybe on 1st boot it is higher because if you erase everything it has to run media scanner for a long time to scan all your photos. But for me it is the same.

Don't worry about RAM consumption. I can't get it why people want to have EMPTY RAM??? What good is empty RAM, just doing nothing? If it uses more RAM, it means it is using it for something, probably caching disk, processes, apps.... Everything works just fine, Android manages RAM by itself. If it all works fine, why should I care how much RAM there is? Also it depends on your apps more than anything. I have like 290 USER apps, together with system apps it is like 510. And NEVER have I noticed any problems... so just forget about RAM, Android manages everything automatically, and our device has a lots of RAM. Even with TSF shell running which is huge, all is fluid and no apps have problems.

elemary

Jan 10, 2013
UAE
Battery for me is the same as on 4.1.2. Maybe on 1st boot it is higher because if you erase everything it has to run media scanner for a long time to scan all your photos. But for me it is the same.

Don't worry about RAM consumption. I can't get it why people want to have EMPTY RAM??? What good is empty RAM, just doing nothing? If it uses more RAM, it means it is using it for something, probably caching disk, processes, apps.... Everything works just fine, Android manages RAM by itself. If it all works fine, why should I care how much RAM there is? Also it depends on your apps more than anything. I have like 290 USER apps, together with system apps it is like 510. And NEVER have I noticed any problems... so just forget about RAM, Android manages everything automatically, and our device has a lots of RAM. Even with TSF shell running which is huge, all is fluid and no apps have problems.
Thanks thanks thanks
Really thank you very much
One more question .. I'm going to flash a rom from Sammobile.com its for united arab Emirates
Do I have to flash any other kernals
Sorry, im new
And then , do you recommend me by special rom for android 4.3 ?

dalanik

Mar 25, 2009
Prague
Thanks thanks thanks
One more question .. I'm going to flash a rom from Sammobile.com its for united arab Emirates
Sorry, im new

If you flash ROM from Sammobile, you will be Knox-locked. You will have Knox and you can never again downgrade to 4.1.2. And if you root, you will loose your warranty and will never be able to use Knox again. Knox is preventing you from flashing anything without triggering Knox counter to 0x1.

If you do flash UAE ROM from Sam mobile, you don't have to flash anything else, bootloader and modem are included.

But I'd suggest flashing de-Knoxed ROM, so you can later (if you want) install any custom ROM, downgrade, etc.

If you want custom ROMs, I'd suggest Phoenix, DM3 or Criskelo.

D.

Reactions: mirash khan

elemary

Jan 10, 2013
UAE
If you flash ROM from Sammobile, you will be Knox-locked. You will have Knox and you can never again downgrade to 4.1.2. And if you root, you will loose your warranty and will never be able to use Knox again. Knox is preventing you from flashing anything without triggering Knox counter to 0x1.

If you do flash UAE ROM from Sam mobile, you don't have to flash anything else, bootloader and modem are included.

But I'd suggest flashing de-Knoxed ROM, so you can later (if you want) install any custom ROM, downgrade, etc.

D.

Thanks a lot dear
Last question
What do you think about tigrA rom http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2479698

Last edited:

mirash khan

Jun 2, 2014
which one is best

D.

which is the best one
phoenix or DN3

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks thanks thanks
    Sorry, im new

D.