[ROM][N5110] N5110XXDNE1 / 4.4.2 KitKat / UK / May 2014

Search This thread

dhd1802

Feb 20, 2011
That is insane. Either something is sucking your system dry or there's a hardware problem.

Reflashed the stock rom with odin3, then a full wipe this morning. Had youtube on for 3h 47m at 40% brightness and still have 35% battery which is a big improvement.

I cant say if this is better/same/worse than jb now, as this battery drain has left me confused :laugh:

pakisan

Jan 30, 2012
I tried modding my tablet, making root and putting the cwm, but I decided to bring everything back stock, if you flash with Odin the English 4.4.2, returns all stock?

Inviato dal mio SM-G900F utilizzando Tapatalk

MartinBM

May 22, 2009
Buenos Aires
Yes I did!!! There is at least 2 mm of inaccuracy!!!

Sent from my GT-N5110 using XDA Premium HD app

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

This is for GT-N5100 and I am talking about GT-N5110. I have no chance to setup spen due to we do not have phone.

Thanks anyway

Sent from my GT-N5110 using XDA Premium HD app

civato

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 20, 2011
You can now upgrade without the need for flashing the Kitkat Knox bootloader.
Install a custom Kitkat rom of your choosing and then install this kernel and you will have wifi and all things working + some extra's.

For now only for the 5110 and it got s-pen alignment fixed

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Model: GT-N5110
    Version: Android 4.4.2
    Changelist: 1321607
    Build date: 01.05.2014
    Product Code: BTU
    PDA: N5110XXDNE1
    CSC: N5110OXADNE1
    MODEM: N5110XXDNE1

Update should include all KitKat features and changes seen on other Samsung devices. Therefore, we should have a better performance, the status bar with white icons, longer battery life, music on the lock screen in full screen mode, support for wireless printing, realistic mode, etc..

DOWNLOAD

Mirror in MEGA - thanks for @entelekia
    This update contains the language Portuguese-Brazil?

Portuguess (Brazil) - YES...
    Could you enlighten us all with some details? I (and I'm sure a lot of people) would appreciate being able to avoid Knox.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium HD app

If your system is on 4.2.2 and you have root, you can flash via Mobile Odin Pro. After this operation, you have new firmware 4.4.2 and root for the old bootloader (Mobile Odin does not update the bootloader)
    Knox is still 0x0
    Hope this might help anyone that's hitting snags:

I have US N5110, UK version works fine. Lots of language choices.

I was running Terok Nor (lightly tweaked stock 4.2.2 ROM, see Android Dev section for more info) and used Mobile ODIN to flash this 4.4.2 stock ROM. Oops, no wifi! I realized I had to use a different method.

I connected the tablet to my PC to transfer the ROM file to my PC (optional, you can just download it again). Then booted into recovery, did factory reset. Then booted into ODIN mode, flashed 4.4.2 ROM from ODIN 3.09 on my PC. Booted up, went through normal first boot process, Google sign-in, etc. No root, though!

Boot back into ODIN mode. Download CF Auto Root (Google it). Use the ODIN 3.07 included so you don't click any wrong buttons. Flashed CF Auto Root, rebooted. Updated SuperSU. Disabled Knox. Root achieved.

Restored from Titanium Backup, just like new.
    I confirm, it works. I moved Twitch, aldiko to SD for try : Works well.

But i think with the kit kat restrictions, the apps may not write any data on SD.

After that, did someone knows how to make the old Video player Works ? I have extracted the old .apk and .odex of the old video player and put this in my actual system/apps but it don't appears in my apps...
    I saw a post with the Galaxy S5 S Note, Watch ON, S5 Message,S5 FileManager, Calendar and more from S5 apps to install, how can i do that with my video app ?