Best press release writers

Search This thread

anuloid

Apr 18, 2014
Yerevan
You should wait a little bit more to get some answers from community members if they are interested to reply imho ... don't panic! :)
Haven't you checked some websites by yourself so you can give some initial / push info here?

I don't know which companies "to use for best press release writing", but can give you some tips re distribution if you need.

appfactory

Mar 18, 2013
www.medicAll-app.com
You should wait a little bit more to get some answers from community members if they are interested to reply imho ... don't panic! :)
Haven't you checked some websites by yourself so you can give some initial / push info here?

I don't know which companies "to use for best press release writing", but can give you some tips re distribution if you need.

Its hard to be patient when your app is out :)

Ive done some search, but nowadays it seems like the sites itself make their own rating sites over whos the best provider, hard to tell which ones actually good or not.
I find everything from pro writers on Fiverr that does it for 5$, dirt cheap, but they have obviously many satisfied customers, then you have two companies called PRWeb and 24-7 release that charges from 200$ and up, but they appear to more submission bureaus...

anuloid

Apr 18, 2014
Yerevan
Its hard to be patient when your app is out :)

Ive done some search, but nowadays it seems like the sites itself make their own rating sites over whos the best provider, hard to tell which ones actually good or not.
I find everything from pro writers on Fiverr that does it for 5$, dirt cheap, but they have obviously many satisfied customers, then you have two companies called PRWeb and 24-7 release that charges from 200$ and up, but they appear to more submission bureaus...

Try to find a writer that understands basics of ASO (keywords, etc...), have a good pressrelease in your hands, try to distribute it yourself as well.
this might be helpful http://www.avangate.com/avangate-resources/article/press-release-distribution.htm