[Release 10-12-10] - TouchXperience Beta 0.3.0.3 For Public Testing

Search This thread

bratboo

Dec 20, 2009
Hi!

Just want to share to you guys that the TouchXperience is open to public for testing!

Official Website : http://www.touchxperience.com/

Download : http://www.touchxperience.com/en/applications/view.download/21/31.html

WARNING:
Hey guys - for all of you who are experiencing problems with volume interface and hardkey function after uninstalling the only way to restore is to do a hard reset I'm afraid. I have been on the paid up beta team for touchxperience for the last few months and even using the tx cleanup util which schaps provided for the beta team you still get these problems. Don't try beta software if you're not willing to have to do some rebuilding afterwards :rolleyes:

BTW, have you all discovered the g-scrolling in the main menu windows? If not try pressing and holding your volume down key and then tilting your device - the more you tilt the faster the scroll - great fun :

I love the hardware key integration, the volume control with sound profiles, the g-scrolling. I just hate that the progress is so slow with development - concept was originally launched two years ago! Still, if he ever gets it to completion it will be absolutely amazing - like all the best bits of WM and Android combined with some nice little gimmicks thrown in for good measure! I guess if more people pay to support development Schaps may be persuaded to get his finger out a bit more...:cool:

Take Note:
TouchXperience: Sorry for the lack of updates, I recently moved and still have no Internet connection there. For those who missed it TouchXperience Beta 1 is publicly available, but keep in mind this is for testing only.

Attachments

• Tx-1.jpg
    Tx-1.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 4,256
  • Tx-2.jpg
    Tx-2.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 3,320
  • Tx-3.jpg
    Tx-3.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 2,961
  • Tx-4.jpg
    Tx-4.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 2,651
  • Tx-5.jpg
    Tx-5.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 2,648
Last edited:

Keithyv`

Feb 22, 2010
Works ok on LG Expo...

But how do I uninstall it?

I have tried remove programs but it doesnt fully uninstall.

thendless

Oct 5, 2010
Wow this is a great start ment/today screen replacement. Really snappy and well thought out. The threaded SMS view and what not is so fluid as well, I love it. Is there any way to remove the test popup that keeps coming up? It is starting to get on my nerves....

nrfitchett4

Oct 12, 2009
San Antonio
played with this some this morning on my hd2 and it is a very interesting UI. I love the side scrolling between folders, etc. The twitter app is well thought out. I can see why this has taken so long.
I'm wondering though if he'll have a finished product before spb MS 5.0 gets released.

sakisds

Apr 10, 2010
Athens
Nice to see this out, even if its a beta. It is kinda slow on my omnia pro, i will mess with the cpu speeds and see if i can get it faster.

buffalosolja42

Aug 19, 2007
Gainesville
lol been checking your site for a long time now

glad to see you are back are there any change log availabe from your site? Just curious... thanks a million and good to see you back.

danitillman

Jul 6, 2010
so i went to the soght to try and download the app but i couldnt. i registered and everything, but i wasnt successful... HELP!!

light_n_roses

Oct 25, 2009
is it possible to keep manila on and having only tha amazing animation on windows opening ? this is what relly miss to windows mobile..