[GUIDE][JB][4.1.2][TW]How to get AOSP theme on TW Rom

Its help you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

glowerita

Apr 16, 2012
Udine (Italy)
Mod works well and I like it very much. Thanks. (photo 1)

Two things;

1) Before the Mod I removed dividers and background in setting menu (photo 2).
Which string I have not to change to keep the absence of dividers?

2) I also want to keep the color (I lost it with the Mod of course) in the OFF\RESTART menu (photo 3).
Which string I have not to change to keep the color (Davilo space).
Thanks. :)

Edit; it isn't enough to put relatives PNG in res/drawable hdpi to obtain what that I want.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 con Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1395605978510.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395605978510.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 157
  • uploadfromtaptalk1395606649554.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395606649554.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 157
  • uploadfromtaptalk1395606847783.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395606847783.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:

lacoursiere18

Jan 9, 2013
LbTs
i dont chance anything in the manifest :/

Enviado desde mi GT-I9070 mediante Tapatalk

Hmm not sure man.. to tell you the truth.. I don't really understand NullPointException errors..

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Mod works well and I like it very much. Thanks. (photo 1)

Two things;

1) Before the Mod I removed dividers and background in setting menu (photo 2).
Which string I have not to change to keep the absence of dividers?

2) I also want to keep the color (I lost it with the Mod of course) in the OFF\RESTART menu (photo 3).
Which string I have not to change to keep the color (Davilo space).
Thanks. :)

Look here:
Code:
<item name="absListViewStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.AbsListView</item>
<item name="listViewStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.ListView</item>

(not sure about the power background, I know it's dialog something) and here:
Code:
<item name="alertDialogStyle">@style/AlertDialog.Holo</item>
<item name="dialogTheme">@style/Theme.Holo.Dialog</item>
<item name="alertDialogTheme">@style/Theme.Holo.Dialog.Alert</item>

Last edited:
Reactions: glowerita

glowerita

Apr 16, 2012
Udine (Italy)
Hmm not sure man.. to tell you the truth.. I don't really understand NullPointException errors..

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Look here:
Code:

Code:

Thank You very much about Your Kindless. Now I Try. Will Report. :)

Javho

Nov 26, 2012

Look here:
Code:

Code:

now its work the error is in the twtextsize secondary i put 17.0sp and that i need is 17.0dip xd

Javho

Nov 26, 2012
Cool!:good::highfive:

haahaha yeah, now i have two questions :eek:... and the first is if anyone know how can change the buttons in some popup windows? and the second is if anyone know how can i change this popup to make it look aosp, or how can i disable..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-23-18-09-53.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-23-18-09-53.png
    223.4 KB · Views: 114

glowerita

Apr 16, 2012
Udine (Italy)

Look here:
Code:

Code:

Ok, the color in power menu is ok. :) Thanks again.
Last question... :D
Dividers works too, but... how to remove vertical lines near switch? Which line I have not to change?
And... how have black background into the switch? Which line I have not to change?

Sorry for my insistence. :D

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1395609914514.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395609914514.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 105

lacoursiere18

Jan 9, 2013
LbTs
am already fix button on popup. its will make a very very good view like a aosp/cm :p
1536530_586814231414065_1939582088_n.jpg

haahaha yeah, now i have two questions :eek:... and the first is if anyone know how can change the buttons in some popup windows? and the second is if anyone know how can i change this popup to make it look aosp, or how can i disable..

OP figured it out but hasn't shared yet..
I would think the popups would be dialog something..but not sure..go into styles.xml and just search for things and experiment..
You can also change the parent of the style too i believe like this:

default:
<style name="Theme.DeviceDefault.Dialog" parent="@style/Theme.DeviceDefault">
To:
<style name="Theme.Holo.Dialog" parent="@style/Theme.Holo">

Reactions: Javho

glowerita

Apr 16, 2012
Udine (Italy)
Ok, the color in power menu is ok. :) Thanks again.
Last question... :D
Dividers works too, but... how to remove vertical lines near switch? Which line I have not to change?
And... how have black background into the switch? Which line I have not to change?

Sorry for my insistence. :D

Up up... :p

Anyone? :crying:

P.S Photo in Post #48.

lacoursiere18

Jan 9, 2013
LbTs
Up up... :p

Anyone? :crying:

P.S Photo in Post #48.

Those are Png edits... If you want black for the switches find the switches in framework and edit the Png... same with vertical dividers.. There are like 10 them just have to find the right one and make it transparent if you do not want them there;)

Edit: switch_thumb_holo_dark.9.png
And
There is about 6 divider_vertical in xhdpi as well;)
Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
Reactions: glowerita

glowerita

Apr 16, 2012
Udine (Italy)
Those are Png edits... If you want black for the switches find the switches in framework and edit the Png... same with vertical dividers.. There are like 10 them just have to find the right one and make it transparent if you do not want them there;)

Edit: switch_thumb_holo_dark.9.png
And
There is about 6 divider_vertical in xhdpi as well;)
Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Make transparent the 6 Dividers and the switch_thumb_holo_dark.9.png. Nothing change. :mad:

Make it. First Method change Bar color in Setting Menù.

I prefer the second one, but remain the "problem" about Background Switch and Vertical Dividers. :mad:

Thanks very much both for help. Any other idea to delate vertical Dividers? :D
To solve my "problem" is enough for me to understand which is the string in OP that I hav'nt to change to remain with Black Background in the Switchs and Without Dividers (vertical and horizontal) near them (like I was having, by my Mod, before ocoot's Mod).

Thanks again for all. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok this guide it's different from guide made by @BOOTMGR, i follow him guide but i've a few trouble (FC) on some option in settings and now i found my own way how to get AOSP theme for TW based rom (for Jellybean 4.1.2 with Touchwiz version) without any trouble like FC.
    actually, this guide its for Galaxy Young GT-S6310 but i hope it will work on all JB 4.1.2 with Touchwiz Based Rom

so let's start now

How to:
    1. decompile your framework-res.apk
    2. go to styles.xml
    3. search for <style name="Theme.DeviceDefault" parent="@style/Theme.Holo">
    4. now, we need to modified all content inside <style name="Theme.DeviceDefault" parent="@style/Theme.Holo">
    5. replace all line inside <style name="Theme.DeviceDefault" parent="@style/Theme.Holo"> with this
    Code:
    <style name="Theme.DeviceDefault" parent="@style/Theme.Holo">
            <item name="textAppearance">@style/TextAppearance.Holo</item>
            <item name="textAppearanceInverse">@style/TextAppearance.Holo.Inverse</item>
            <item name="textAppearanceLarge">@style/TextAppearance.Holo.Large</item>
            <item name="textAppearanceMedium">@style/TextAppearance.Holo.Medium</item>
            <item name="textAppearanceSmall">@style/TextAppearance.Holo.Small</item>
            <item name="textAppearanceLargeInverse">@style/TextAppearance.Holo.Large.Inverse</item>
            <item name="textAppearanceMediumInverse">@style/TextAppearance.Holo.Medium.Inverse</item>
            <item name="textAppearanceSmallInverse">@style/TextAppearance.Holo.Small.Inverse</item>
            <item name="buttonStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.Button</item>
            <item name="buttonStyleSmall">@style/Widget.Holo.Button.Small</item>
            <item name="buttonStyleInset">@style/Widget.Holo.Button.Inset</item>
            <item name="buttonStyleToggle">@style/Widget.Holo.Button.Toggle</item>
            <item name="windowBackground">@drawable/tw_background_holo_dark</item>
            <item name="windowTitleStyle">@style/WindowTitle.Holo</item>
            <item name="windowTitleBackgroundStyle">@style/WindowTitleBackground.Holo</item>
            <item name="panelBackground">@drawable/tw_menu_hardkey_panel_holo_dark</item>
            <item name="autoCompleteTextViewStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.AutoCompleteTextView</item>
            <item name="checkboxStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.CompoundButton.CheckBox</item>
            <item name="dropDownListViewStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.ListView.DropDown</item>
            <item name="editTextStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.EditText</item>
            <item name="expandableListViewStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.ExpandableListView</item>
            <item name="galleryStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.Gallery</item>
            <item name="gridViewStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.GridView</item>
            <item name="imageButtonStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.ImageButton</item>
            <item name="imageWellStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.ImageWell</item>
            <item name="listViewWhiteStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.ListView.White</item>
            <item name="popupWindowStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.PopupWindow</item>
            <item name="progressBarStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.ProgressBar</item>
            <item name="progressBarStyleHorizontal">@style/Widget.Holo.ProgressBar.Horizontal</item>
            <item name="progressBarStyleSmall">@style/Widget.Holo.ProgressBar.Small</item>
            <item name="progressBarStyleLarge">@style/Widget.Holo.ProgressBar.Large</item>
            <item name="seekBarStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.SeekBar</item>
            <item name="ratingBarStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.RatingBar</item>
            <item name="ratingBarStyleSmall">@style/Widget.Holo.RatingBar.Small</item>
            <item name="radioButtonStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.CompoundButton.RadioButton</item>
            <item name="scrollViewStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.ScrollView</item>
            <item name="spinnerStyle">?dropDownSpinnerStyle</item>
            <item name="starStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.CompoundButton.Star</item>
            <item name="tabWidgetStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.TabWidget</item>
            <item name="textViewStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.TextView</item>
            <item name="webViewStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.WebView</item>
            <item name="dropDownItemStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.DropDownItem</item>
            <item name="spinnerDropDownItemStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.DropDownItem.Spinner</item>
            <item name="dropDownHintAppearance">@style/TextAppearance.Holo.Widget.DropDownHint</item>
            <item name="spinnerItemStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.TextView.SpinnerItem</item>
            <item name="preferenceScreenStyle">@style/Preference.Holo.PreferenceScreen</item>
            <item name="preferenceCategoryStyle">@style/Preference.Holo.Category</item>
            <item name="preferenceInformationStyle">@style/Preference.Holo.Information</item>
            <item name="preferenceStyle">@style/Preference.Holo</item>
            <item name="checkBoxPreferenceStyle">@style/Preference.Holo.CheckBoxPreference</item>
            <item name="yesNoPreferenceStyle">@style/Preference.Holo.DialogPreference.YesNoPreference</item>
            <item name="dialogPreferenceStyle">@style/Preference.Holo.DialogPreference</item>
            <item name="editTextPreferenceStyle">@style/Preference.Holo.DialogPreference.EditTextPreference</item>
            <item name="ringtonePreferenceStyle">@style/Preference.Holo.RingtonePreference</item>
            <item name="preferenceLayoutChild">@layout/preference_child_holo</item>
            <item name="windowAnimationStyle">@style/Animation.DeviceDefault.Activity</item>
            <item name="textAppearanceButton">@style/TextAppearance.Holo.Widget.Button</item>
            <item name="listSeparatorTextViewStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.TextView.ListSeparator</item>
            <item name="progressBarStyleSmallTitle">@style/Widget.Holo.ProgressBar.Small.Title</item>
            <item name="ratingBarStyleIndicator">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.RatingBar.Indicator</item>
            <item name="listDivider">@drawable/tw_list_divider_holo_dark</item>
            <item name="listChoiceIndicatorSingle">@drawable/tw_btn_radio_holo_dark</item>
            <item name="listChoiceIndicatorMultiple">@drawable/tw_btn_check_holo_dark</item>
            <item name="progressBarStyleInverse">@style/Widget.Holo.ProgressBar.Inverse</item>
            <item name="progressBarStyleSmallInverse">@style/Widget.Holo.ProgressBar.Small.Inverse</item>
            <item name="progressBarStyleLargeInverse">@style/Widget.Holo.ProgressBar.Large.Inverse</item>
            <item name="textAppearanceSearchResultSubtitle">@style/TextAppearance.DeviceDefault.SearchResult.Subtitle</item>
            <item name="textAppearanceSearchResultTitle">@style/TextAppearance.DeviceDefault.SearchResult.Title</item>
            <item name="scrollbarFadeDuration">@integer/scrollbar_fade_duration</item>
            <item name="quickContactBadgeStyleWindowSmall">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.QuickContactBadge.WindowSmall</item>
            <item name="quickContactBadgeStyleWindowMedium">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.QuickContactBadge.WindowMedium</item>
            <item name="quickContactBadgeStyleWindowLarge">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.QuickContactBadge.WindowLarge</item>
            <item name="quickContactBadgeStyleSmallWindowSmall">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.QuickContactBadgeSmall.WindowSmall</item>
            <item name="quickContactBadgeStyleSmallWindowMedium">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.QuickContactBadgeSmall.WindowMedium</item>
            <item name="quickContactBadgeStyleSmallWindowLarge">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.QuickContactBadgeSmall.WindowLarge</item>
            <item name="expandableListViewWhiteStyle">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.ExpandableListView.White</item>
            <item name="webTextViewStyle">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.WebTextView</item>
            <item name="textSelectHandleLeft">@drawable/text_select_handle_left</item>
            <item name="textSelectHandleRight">@drawable/text_select_handle_right</item>
            <item name="textSelectHandle">@drawable/text_select_handle_middle</item>
            <item name="textSelectHandleWindowStyle">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.TextSelectHandle</item>
            <item name="actionBarStyle">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.ActionBar</item>
            <item name="dropDownSpinnerStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.Spinner.DropDown</item>
            <item name="actionDropDownStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.Spinner.DropDown.ActionBar</item>
            <item name="actionButtonStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.ActionButton</item>
            <item name="actionModeBackground">@drawable/top_header_octo</item>
            <item name="actionModeCloseDrawable">@drawable/ic_cab_done_holo_dark</item>
            <item name="listChoiceBackgroundIndicator">@drawable/list_selector_holo_dark</item>
            <item name="actionBarTabStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.ActionBar.TabView</item>
            <item name="actionBarTabBarStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.ActionBar.TabBar</item>
            <item name="actionBarTabTextStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.ActionBar.TabText</item>
            <item name="actionOverflowButtonStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.ActionButton.Overflow</item>
            <item name="actionModeCloseButtonStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.ActionButton.CloseMode</item>
            <item name="listPopupWindowStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.ListPopupWindow</item>
            <item name="popupMenuStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.PopupMenu</item>
            <item name="textAppearanceLargePopupMenu">@style/TextAppearance.Holo.Widget.PopupMenu.Large</item>
            <item name="textAppearanceSmallPopupMenu">@style/TextAppearance.Holo.Widget.PopupMenu.Small</item>
            <item name="textColorAlertDialogListItem">@color/tw_popup_primary_text_holo_dark</item>
            <item name="homeAsUpIndicator">@drawable/tw_ic_ab_back_holo_dark</item>
            <item name="actionModeCutDrawable">@drawable/ic_menu_cut_holo_dark</item>
            <item name="actionModeCopyDrawable">@drawable/ic_menu_copy_holo_dark</item>
            <item name="actionModePasteDrawable">@drawable/ic_menu_paste_holo_dark</item>
            <item name="borderlessButtonStyle">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.Button.Borderless</item>
            <item name="buttonBarStyle">@style/Holo.ButtonBar</item>
            <item name="buttonBarButtonStyle">?borderlessButtonStyle</item>
            <item name="segmentedButtonStyle">@style/DeviceDefault.SegmentedButton</item>
            <item name="editTextBackground">@drawable/edit_text_holo_dark</item>
            <item name="horizontalScrollViewStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.HorizontalScrollView</item>
            <item name="alertDialogIcon">@drawable/ic_dialog_alert_holo_dark</item>
            <item name="datePickerStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.DatePicker</item>
            <item name="calendarViewStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.CalendarView</item>
            <item name="actionMenuTextAppearance">@style/TextAppearance.Holo.Widget.ActionBar.Menu</item>
            <item name="actionMenuTextColor">@color/tw_action_bar_menu_text_holo_dark</item>
            <item name="switchPreferenceStyle">@style/Preference.Holo.SwitchPreference</item>
            <item name="textSuggestionsWindowStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.TextSuggestionsPopupWindow</item>
            <item name="actionModeSelectAllDrawable">@drawable/ic_menu_selectall_holo_dark</item>
            <item name="actionModeStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.ActionMode</item>
            <item name="actionBarDivider">@drawable/divider_vertical_holo_dark</item>
            <item name="actionBarItemBackground">@drawable/tw_action_item_background_holo_dark</item>
            <item name="actionModeSplitBackground">@drawable/top_header_octo</item>
            <item name="listPreferredItemPaddingLeft">17.0dip</item>
            <item name="listPreferredItemPaddingRight">17.0dip</item>
            <item name="actionBarNonEmbeded">false</item>
            <item name="panelMenuListWidth">@dimen/tw_compactmenu_width</item>
            <item name="panelMenuListTheme">@style/Theme.DeviceDefault.CompactMenu</item>
            <item name="gestureOverlayViewStyle">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.GestureOverlayView</item>
            <item name="quickContactBadgeOverlay">@drawable/tw_quickcontact_badge_overlay_dark</item>
            <item name="stackViewStyle">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.StackView</item>
            <item name="checkBoxCheckMark">@drawable/tw_btn_checkmark_holo_dark</item>
            <item name="checkBoxCheckContainer">@drawable/tw_btn_checkcontainer_holo_dark</item>
            <item name="numberPickerStyle">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.NumberPicker</item>
            <item name="timePickerStyle">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.TimePicker</item>
            <item name="actionBarTitleShadowColor">@color/tw_action_bar_title_shadow_color_holo_dark</item>
            <item name="actionBarTitleShadowDx">@dimen/tw_action_bar_title_shadow_dx_holo_dark</item>
            <item name="actionMultiWindowButtonDrawable">@drawable/tw_ic_menu_cascade_holo_dark</item>
            <item name="actionMultiWindowButtonBackground">@drawable/tw_btn_ab_mw_holo_dark</item>
            <item name="actionBarTitleShadowDy">@dimen/tw_action_bar_title_shadow_dy_holo_dark</item>
            <item name="actionModeShareDrawable">@drawable/tw_ic_menu_share_holo_dark</item>
            <item name="actionModeFindDrawable">@drawable/tw_ic_menu_find_holo_dark</item>
            <item name="actionModeWebSearchDrawable">@drawable/tw_ic_menu_search_holo_dark</item>
            <item name="actionModePopupWindowStyle">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.PopupWindow.ActionMode</item>
            <item name="preferenceFragmentStyle">@style/PreferenceFragment</item>
            <item name="preferenceActivityLayout">@layout/preference_list_content</item>
            <item name="preferenceHeaderItemLayout">@layout/preference_header_item</item>
            <item name="fragmentBreadCrumbItemLayout">@layout/fragment_bread_crumb_item</item>
            <item name="dialogTitleIconsDecorLayout">@layout/dialog_title_icons_holo</item>
            <item name="actionModeClipboardDrawable">@drawable/tw_ic_menu_clipboard_holo_dark</item>
            <item name="textSelectHandleLeftTop">@drawable/text_select_handle_left</item>
            <item name="textSelectHandleRightTop">@drawable/text_select_handle_right</item>
            <item name="searchViewCloseIcon">@drawable/tw_ic_clear</item>
            <item name="searchViewGoIcon">@drawable/ic_go</item>
            <item name="searchViewSearchIcon">@drawable/ic_search</item>
            <item name="searchViewVoiceIcon">@drawable/ic_voice_search</item>
            <item name="searchViewEditQuery">@drawable/ic_commit_search_api_holo_dark</item>
            <item name="searchViewEditQueryBackground">@drawable/tw_item_background_holo_dark</item>
            <item name="searchViewTextField">@drawable/tw_textfield_searchview_holo_dark</item>
            <item name="searchViewTextFieldRight">@drawable/tw_textfield_searchview_right_holo_dark</item>
            <item name="searchViewTextColor">@color/tw_textfield_searchview_text_holo_dark</item>
            <item name="twTextColorPrimary">@color/primary_text_holo_dark</item>
            <item name="twTextColorSecondary">@color/secondary_text_holo_dark</item>
            <item name="twTextSizePrimary">22.0sp</item>
            <item name="twTextSizeSecondary">@dimen/tw_secondary_text_size</item>
            <item name="dialogTitleDecorLayout">@layout/dialog_title_holo</item>
            <item name="toastFrameBackground">@drawable/tw_toast_frame_holo_dark</item>
            <item name="toastTextColor">@color/tw_toast_text_holo_dark</item>
            <item name="toastTextShadowColor">@color/tw_toast_text_shadow_holo_dark</item>
            <item name="searchDropdownBackground">@drawable/tw_spinner_dropdown_background</item>
            <item name="searchViewSearchFieldIcon">@drawable/tw_ic_searchfield</item>
            <item name="searchDialogTheme">@style/Theme.Holo.SearchBar</item>
            <item name="preferenceFrameLayoutStyle">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.PreferenceFrameLayout</item>
            <item name="switchStyle">@style/Widget.Holo.CompoundButton.Switch</item>
            <item name="ProgressDialogStyle">@style/AlertDialog.DeviceDefault.ProgressDialog</item>
            <item name="parentIsDeviceDefault">true</item>
            <item name="keyboardViewStyle">@style/Widget.DeviceDefault.KeyboardView</item>
        </style>

6. now, save your styles.xml and compile your framework-res.apk

NB:
    1. Still do with your own risk
    2. Backup your original framework-res.apk
    3. If you get a error, post the log here. without log, i can't help you

Press Thanks if this guide usefull
    Nice guide sir, :good:
    thanks master :cyclops:
    thank you for this guide, i will try it
    thankyou and goodluck bro :good:
    i'm not find styles.xml mastah. how?

decompile your framework-res and then go to res/values folder and you'll see styles.xml

Sent from my Google Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    man could you help me ? pplease, i have an error when i trying to compile the framework... i adjunt the note

Hi. Have You an GS2?

The same for me.

Don't copy the two Lines "'checkBoxCheckContainer" and "checkBoxCheckMark" in Your XML.

May be that You havn't the respect PNG in "res/drawable-hdpi". :)
    Hi. Have You an GS2?

The same for me.

Don't copy the two Lines "'checkBoxCheckContainer" and "checkBoxCheckMark" in Your XML.

May be that You havn't the respect PNG in "res/drawable-hdpi". :)

Yep..Same error as before:

Code:
    [COLOR="SeaGreen"]res\values\styles.xml[/COLOR]:[COLOR="Red"]2345[/COLOR]: error: [COLOR="Purple"]Error: No resource found that matches the given name[/COLOR]: attr '[COLOR="blue"]checkBoxCheckContainer[/COLOR]'.

C:\Users\Javier_2\Desktop\APK-Multi-Tool\other\..\projects\mega.apk\[COLOR="SeaGreen"]res\values\styles.xml[/COLOR]:[COLOR="Red"]2344[/COLOR]: [COLOR="purple"]error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name[/COLOR]: attr '[COLOR="Blue"]checkBoxCheckMark[/COLOR]'.

The GREEN highlight shows you the location of the error. The RED highlight shows you the exact line when you open it up in Notepadd++. The PURPLE highlight tells you there is NO resources found (meaning there is not xml, png, string etc etc found in apk/res) The BLUE highlight tells you the name of the file that is not located in your resources (apk/res):good:
    Maybe that will help some of you out