Search This thread

fundoozzz

Sep 21, 2011
New Delhi
First Impression:-
Its based on Wuhu Allens's c8650 build update 26 March and CM7 RC1

Plus Points :-

Battery Icon in status bar
Sms themes (that is included in Wuhu Allen's Update Itself)

Negative:- Same as Beta 3a i.e. lags in settings and accelerometer

It needs some translation too....

As it has battery icon i will be translating it and provide you with with ROM if possible today otherwise by tomorrow.. :D

vk2r

Feb 2, 2011
I also would like to integrate the Spanish language. Many of us have this phone in Latin America.

Enviado desde mi LG-P500 usando Tapatalk

fundoozzz

Sep 21, 2011
New Delhi
I need confirmation.... Anyone else who has flashed this ROM and having battery abt 50-60%, does battery icon actually show it as 50-60% or does it show full coz i m having 92% battery and its showing full....

If its just showing full battery at all battery levels then the guy who made this ROM just gone oversmart & changed the battery% in system UI to always draw the 100% battery icon as that was the only % at which battery was visible.... LAME IDEA...

Confirm plz....

williamcharles

Jan 27, 2011
Mumbai
80lYw.png
cUO4B.jpg

ES9zE.jpg
PtK8f.jpg

HA5sS.jpg
c5lkq.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

I need confirmation.... Anyone else who has flashed this ROM and having battery abt 50-60%, does battery icon actually show it as 50-60% or does it show full coz i m having 92% battery and its showing full....

If its just showing full battery at all battery levels then the guy who made this ROM just gone oversmart & changed the battery% in system UI to always draw the 100% battery icon as that was the only % at which battery was visible.... LAME IDEA...

Confirm plz....

I have posted the screenshots. I have 68% battery and it does not show full as on battery bar.

williamcharles

Jan 27, 2011
Mumbai
MiLocked isn't needed. if you apply theme with lockscreen, is lockscreen normal?

in that case, no

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

If you guys need VietNamese translation, i can help... There is much people in VietNam want MIUI with VietNamese Translation :D.

if you want you can contribute here..;)

http://crowdin.net/project/miui-rom-translation

Nightwolf117

Oct 11, 2011
Brisbane, Queensland
Thanks Fundoozzz for translating, keep us updated ;)

Gonna run UI-ONE MIUI v4 and MIUI v2.3 using MultiROM once this is translated :)

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

taitai9616

Jun 16, 2011
guangzhou

As it has battery icon i will be translating it and provide you with with ROM if possible today otherwise by tomorrow.. :D
8650 and CM RC1 is transplantation, but are not these two ROM, also draws a lot of other transplants, but the battery problem is minyue solve alone.
phone.apk from in andalululu

Reactions: myawan

Jaani

Apr 25, 2011
@fundooz
can u fix the known bugs bcoz in the ksood built the known bugs here are not there..also can u check in settings especially in CM7 settings there are many settings(in miui-gb) which doesnt do anything whether checked or not..& are the known bugs of ksood's built are here???

Last edited:

fundoozzz

Sep 21, 2011
New Delhi
Translation Done!!! :D
Update will be by late evening.... Do u want this to be in the new thread as battery will not be included in beta #3a next update also if it gets based on 26th March Update

Default cm browser works...whatsapp and other apps not showing in market are now compatible...

Last edited:

Jaani

Apr 25, 2011
Update will be by late evening.... Do u want this to be in the new thread as battery will not be included in beta #3a next update also if it gets based on 26th March Update

Default cm browser works...whatsapp and other apps not showing in market are now compatible...

Start a new thread or take this thread from taitai (Thanxxx for sharing) & continue further developing this..btw u havnt answered my ??? in prev post..:confused: use mediafire..one thing should i just flash this over miui-gb after wiping caches or full wipe???

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Downloading..... but getting speed @8kbps
    If i find it good, i will translate it.... :D

80lYw.png
    cUO4B.jpg

ES9zE.jpg
    PtK8f.jpg

HA5sS.jpg
    c5lkq.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Confirm plz....

I have posted the screenshots. I have 68% battery and it does not show full as on battery bar.