[APP] LnkMe v1.1

Search This thread

oldsap

Apr 4, 2006
oldsap.blogspot.com
dx1k4m.png

Create SMS and Call shortcut files with just a few steps.

Manually creating shortcut files for sms and call sending to specific contacts requires using a text editor (in PPC and PC) and then manually typing text codes and memorizing the phone number for that particular contact, then repeating the same procedure again and again for each contact.

I've created this simple application to automate all of this. I hope it will also be useful to other people.

The shortcut files created will allow you to automatically create a new sms for a particular person, or make a call to a person, depending on what lnk file you chose to create.

change log:
v1.1
- multiple contacts LNK creation
- fixed call shortcut bug
- option to add SMS body in SMS shortcut link

DOWNLOAD
oldSAP LnkMe v1.1 CAB

Last edited:

EmZvr

Nov 3, 2007
Sofia
Yes I needed this. 10x alot.

But it doesn't work for me. To check my bill I have to call *102# and I want to make link for this but when I do it it says Doh! and nothing happens.

dayat11

Mar 10, 2008
dx1k4m.png

Create SMS and Call shortcut files with just a few steps.

Manually creating shortcut files for sms and call sending to specific contacts requires using a text editor (in PPC and PC) and then manually typing text codes and memorizing the phone number for that particular contact, then repeating the same procedure again and again for each contact.

I've created this simple application to automate all of this. I hope it will also be useful to other people.

The shortcut files created will allow you to automatically create a new sms for a particular person, or make a call to a person, depending on what lnk file you chose to create.

DOWNLOAD
oldSAP LnkMe v1.0 CAB

can you upload this application to xda server?i can't download from rapidshare.thx

hubie

Oct 10, 2008
arrendatos.com
Great app!! My fingers are happy :)

Edit: installed and works ok, but it would be great if after create a lnk it will placed in the Programs list for example or in another tab of Manila or Titanium.
Because now i have to search the shorcut by the File Explorer.

Last edited:

oldsap

Apr 4, 2006
oldsap.blogspot.com
Great app!! My fingers are happy

Edit: installed and works ok, but it would be great if after create a lnk it will placed in the Programs list for example or in another tab of Manila or Titanium.
Because now i have to search the shorcut by the File Explorer.

- in the Destination Folder textbox, choose \Windows\Start Menu\Program Files

I installed it on device memory and the creation of the lnk is successful but it gives me the error after runing the link.

Same here are we missing something just that i opened .lnk and see vjbrisk "or something similar was many hard-resets ago"

- can you send the the created LNK file so i can check it?

oldsap

Apr 4, 2006
oldsap.blogspot.com
ok. i tested the same numbers you had and was able to duplicate the "DOH" error :D
somehow, vjdialer didn't like to use numbers with asterisk or pound signs.
i'll find another dialer that would work then :)

chinseng85

Jul 17, 2007
great app, i also get Doh!!! error when i trying to dial *122# to check my balance.

hope in nex version will solve this problem. thanks for the great work

oldsap

Apr 4, 2006
oldsap.blogspot.com
i'v already fixed the dialing problem with asterisk and pound signs that are i n the number. ive also added an option to add a message body for the sms link.

any other requests before i post the new version? :)