[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][moto_msm8960 & moto_msm8960_jbbl] PAC-man 4.4.4.RC-1

Search This thread

timpohladthomas

Aug 25, 2010
[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][moto_msm8960 & moto_msm8960_jbbl] PAC-man 4.4.4.RC-1

Header_Glass.png

PAC-man ROM is a ROM built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots_Glass.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features_Glass.png

Features.png

gzaI3qD.jpg

Disclaimer_Glass.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty!

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us!

* Do not ask for ETAs!!

How_to_Install_Glass.png

* Download the ROM and GApps

* Reboot to recovery

* Wipe data/factory reset

* Flash the ROM and then GApps

* Reboot your phone

* Enjoy

How_to_Update_Glass.png

* Download the latest version

* Reboot to recovery

* Flash the ROM

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache

* Reboot your phone

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-man

Not_Working_Glass.png

Other_Info_Glass.png

* None for now

Download_Glass.png

Websites_Glass.png

Credits_Glass.png

* Cyanogen Team

* AOKP Team

* Paranoid Android

* PAC-man Team

* SlimRoms

* RootBox

* Carbon ROM

* Vanir

* ChameleonOS

* Omnirom

* Paranoid SaberDroid

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names)

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names)

* And of course, thank you for your love and support!

Support_Glass.png

Help with server costs

Support us with these banners:

pac_banner_2.png

pac_user_banner.png

Last edited:

Hell-Intimidator

Jul 2, 2011
Anyone have any luck flash it using SafeStrap? Tried to flash it in Slot-1 twice and it wouldn't boot up. It stay black screen.

Sent from my XT907 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Cydiggitydog

evastonian

Jun 30, 2012
If we have the other PAC rom can we just "upgrade" to this one?

lmarsh21

Dec 26, 2010
First time using this rom, coming from elemental x. Do I need to do any mounting while in recovery?

Last edited:

bkjolly

Nov 6, 2010
Owensboro
Anyone have any luck flash it using SafeStrap? Tried to flash it in Slot-1 twice and it wouldn't boot up. It stay black screen.

This will not work with SafeStrap. Last I heard there was not going to be anymore SafeStrap development now that the Bootloader is unlocked.

Sent from my XT926 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Hell-Intimidator

Jul 2, 2011
If you are using CWM, then yes.
If you are using TWRP, then just wipe data and flash.

Sent from my XT907 using xda premium

Alright, so I assumed CWM nor TWRP only work to flash this rom? SafeStrap still showing black screen even it's already unlocked.

Sent from my XT907 using xda app-developers

Ninja-edited: Thanks for the head up. Going try TWRP recovery in now.

Last edited:

UN5EEN

Aug 25, 2010
Sony Xperia 5 II
So far since I have flashed this last night I have gotten 3 random reboots 2 of which hang on the grainy white screen that pops up just before the bootanimation starts. Other than that I love this ROM.

Edit: I may have figured out the problem. Had been using the PimpMyROM app which seemed to be causing the issue. Ended up wiping the apps data and cache then uninstalled and did a clean flash of the new ROM build. Been running for a good hour or so with no random reboots. :)

Sent from my XT907 using xda premium

Last edited:

Hell-Intimidator

Jul 2, 2011
Now, got this rom working great. Ahhh, such a beauty.

EDIT: Not sure if it's a known bug, audio doesn't work via bluetooth?

Last edited:

meabrams

Sep 9, 2009
I don't believe it ever has for XT907 AOSP ROMs.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Bluetooth works on version from 5 19 but that's the only one that I was able to get Bluetooth audio streaming working on.

I would post a link over to the ROM but it looks like that link is dead.... I would ask bkjolly for a link of you want to try it for your self

Sent from my pacman ver date 5 19 XT907 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

jderosel

Feb 28, 2013
Thanks for putting this ROM back up bkjolly, I've been looking for it for the past week. I appreciate you bringing variety and support to the RAZR m! You're the man!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Header_Glass.png

PAC-man ROM is a ROM built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots_Glass.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features_Glass.png

Features.png

gzaI3qD.jpg

Disclaimer_Glass.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty!

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us!

* Do not ask for ETAs!!

How_to_Install_Glass.png

* Download the ROM and GApps

* Reboot to recovery

* Wipe data/factory reset

* Flash the ROM and then GApps

* Reboot your phone

* Enjoy

How_to_Update_Glass.png

* Download the latest version

* Reboot to recovery

* Flash the ROM

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache

* Reboot your phone

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-man

Not_Working_Glass.png

Other_Info_Glass.png

* None for now

Download_Glass.png

Websites_Glass.png

Credits_Glass.png

* Cyanogen Team

* AOKP Team

* Paranoid Android

* PAC-man Team

* SlimRoms

* RootBox

* Carbon ROM

* Vanir

* ChameleonOS

* Omnirom

* Paranoid SaberDroid

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names)

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names)

* And of course, thank you for your love and support!

Support_Glass.png

Help with server costs

Support us with these banners:

pac_banner_2.png

pac_user_banner.png

I'd stick to this ROM if it had more frequent updates. Unfortunately, it doesn't, in the most important time that it should be updated with all these screen flicker glitches, video recording bugs, and USB charging problems being fixed by dhacker.

Hey Man I don't have an M I don't post donation links and I could really care less who flashes it. I do this to relax and learn. I work 50 plus hours a week and this is my recreation I am sorry you aren't happy with the update schedule but I do it when I have time and when there is a relevant reason. You don't have to flash if you don't want but I will build on my schedule for those that want to flash it.
    I have fixed the non boot issue, new builds should be coming soon, there will be two different versions, moto_msm8960 (kk bootloader) and moto_msm8960_jbbl (jb bootloader)
    honestly my battery life has been so terrible on all of the custom ROMs, that I've convinced myself that I must've borked my battery and ordered a replacement one from amazon prime lol. After I install that, I will be more confident that it's the ROMs that are draining the battery so badly.

i really do not think it is the battery - probably just the way the ROM reads the battery. I was stuck at 1% today for 2 hours before deciding to plug it in (got 1 day, 2 hours).

although it is not recommended to do often, try letting your phone drain down to where it automatically turns off/shuts down - then, plug it in and leave it plugged in until it reaches a full charge.

but based upon this recent performance, I think I'm back to running with the PACMan.

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

You guys ***** to much

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

i don't see anyone *****ing here. folks here are simply sharing/comparing their various experiences with this ROM and others in order to help out the community.

if you got nothing to contribute to this thread, then leave your shallow thoughts to yourself or have the mods open up a "useless comments" section for to hangout by yourself.
    4.3 coming soon?
    That would improve battery life so much!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

I thought you guys knew better than to ask for ETA's. It'll be 4.3 based when it's 4.3 based all I can say is it's being worked on. And the threads that don't ask for ETA's will get their devices updated first.