[RECOVERY]ClockworkMod Recovery Touch 6.0.0.0 For HTC EVO 3D x515

Search This thread

despotovski01

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 1, 2011
Skopje
image446.png
All credits go to the original ClockworMod Recovery developer Koush! He made it, I just built it.
Disclaimer: I give no warranty for this product. It's distributed as-is. It has the potential to brick your device, so use this with caution! I've fully tested this recovery, and it's working for me as it should, but if it's not working for you for some reason, it's not my fault. I provide no responsibilities for bricked phones. You were warned, and You chose to flash this recovery, so don't point your finger at me if you bricked your device.
Hey guys! I present you ClockworkMod Recovery Touch 6.0.0.0 for the HTC EVO 3D x515 (shooteru).

Key features:
-Touch-enabled recovery
-Fast backup and restore - 4-5% faster than before
-Smaller, incremental backups when you backup the existing ROM again
-All other usual CWM goodies :D

Bugs:
-Probably USB charging is not working
-Tell me ;)

Download
Mirror

Installation:
You can flash this recovery to your phone from Fastboot with this command:
Code:
fastboot flash recovery recovery_cwm6_shooteru.img

Screenshots
Soon...

Last edited:
P

phantom5

oh, a new one :D

i hope they (you??) will fixcharging and a few other bugs ...

SecFry

Jul 12, 2009
Moscow
Am I wrong or there was release of CWMT for shooteru?
So is this just recent build of dev sources?

Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using xda premium

despotovski01

Jan 1, 2011
Skopje
Am I wrong or there was release of CWMT for shooteru?
So is this just recent build of dev sources?

Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using xda premium

Yes, there was an official release, but that's 5.8.0.2. This one is unofficial 6.0.0.0. Koush says it speeds up backup/restore times by 4/5%. He has implemented some new features, like incremental backups, and so on.. In this release USB mass storage is working, whereas in 5.8.0.2 is not. :)

P

phantom5

Yes, there was an official release, but that's 5.8.0.2. This one is unofficial 6.0.0.0. Koush says it speeds up backup/restore times by 4/5%. He has implemented some new features, like incremental backups, and so on.. In this release USB mass storage is working, whereas in 5.8.0.2 is not. :)

hey...so you built it up... have you sources? int'st it possible to compress backups at backup process? (theoretical question( suggestion :D:D)

meme405

Dec 2, 2011
Vancouver
I sorry but without charging while the phone is off, this is useless to me. i dont care if it backs up my phone in 5 seconds flat. When I have to worry about my phone running out of battery, i get angry...

Ill stick to 4ext, as I have had no issues...

philmein

May 31, 2010
Oldham Lancashire
NAND backup not working as oficial cwm. thats create blob files but not zipping yet

Are you sure nandroid backup is not working it skips backup of system files and just makes a small backup of about 20 Meg or so the bulk of the stuff should go in the blob folder it a feature of incemetle backup.

To restore a backup you install the main ROM again
At least that's how it works on the nexus 7

Last edited:

despotovski01

Jan 1, 2011
Skopje
yeah saw it in the post just want to clarify, so it means i will just put the file in the mmc then run bootloader and automatically it will flash,(same as how to flash radio) thanks by the way

No, it's not done that way. Download the Android SDK, then open the SDK Manager and get the SDK tools(or however they are called). Then open cmd and navigate to the platform-tools folder, which is located in the Android SDK folder, and execute the given command.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m

Reactions: xchan21

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    image446.png
    All credits go to the original ClockworMod Recovery developer Koush! He made it, I just built it.
    Disclaimer: I give no warranty for this product. It's distributed as-is. It has the potential to brick your device, so use this with caution! I've fully tested this recovery, and it's working for me as it should, but if it's not working for you for some reason, it's not my fault. I provide no responsibilities for bricked phones. You were warned, and You chose to flash this recovery, so don't point your finger at me if you bricked your device.
    Hey guys! I present you ClockworkMod Recovery Touch 6.0.0.0 for the HTC EVO 3D x515 (shooteru).

Key features:
    -Touch-enabled recovery
    -Fast backup and restore - 4-5% faster than before
    -Smaller, incremental backups when you backup the existing ROM again
    -All other usual CWM goodies :D

Bugs:
    -Probably USB charging is not working
    -Tell me ;)

Download
    Mirror

Installation:
    You can flash this recovery to your phone from Fastboot with this command:
    Code:
    fastboot flash recovery recovery_cwm6_shooteru.img

Screenshots
    Soon...
    Is it official release?

No, it's built by me. :)

Hello OP,

I have an Evo 3D and would like to build and share cwm 6+ for myself. You said you built the image using http://builder.clockworkmod.com/ , my question is did you simply use the images you got from there or is there more to it? Also does that site spit out a recovery later than what is officially supported for the device? The shooter is at 5802.

Yes, you download the built image and just flash it to your device. The builds that come off the builder are the same as the official, I think. For one, I know they share the same bug as the official CWM, and that is not charging while plugged-in.
    No, it's not done that way. Download the Android SDK, then open the SDK Manager and get the SDK tools(or however they are called). Then open cmd and navigate to the platform-tools folder, which is located in the Android SDK folder, and execute the given command.

Thank you Sir, will try this one shortly.:good:
    +1
    bigger font
    usb mass storage is working