Sense 4.0 theme for Zeus 6.28o v1 *Re-opened with download link!*

For witch rom should i created a Sense 4.0 theme?

• Total voters
Search This thread

Felsar

Oct 6, 2011
tijuana
I know [or at least I think :p] is hard to make 1 theme but... can't you make it to both v#o and v#n and even maybe to cm7 too? :D

itnetwork

Oct 31, 2006
Looking forward for this one :D

I am on Zeus V6N now. Can't you develop a patch theme for V6N, V6O and Marvel, just like the ICS patch theme?

arun_pms

Jul 18, 2011
Hyderabad
Hi

i have exams now so i will release it in about 2 weeks

Thanks for ur quick response...and by the time you do it Huexxx would release 4-5 versions of his ROM;) ..no Worries i can wait, However if you could point me a direction from where i could start making a theme of my own ...it would really help me....and may be i could help you in making one as well:p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys,

I am BACK! :p
    i made the sense 4.0 theme!
    but it is a version 1 so it isnt complete yet.
    but to make it complete i need some of your help!;
    *How do i change the color of the scrollbar when using volume?

Downloads:

Sense 4.0 theme v1

Screenshots are coming soon when there is a new version released!
    Yo master themer, what's up?Lot of talking and nothing else.People believed you'll do something and all you have done was that lousy link to a theme that someone else did.And you have to study, ha?Yes you have, how to say sorry to all guys who took their time to read your post and believed you are really going to make something.People call this "big mouth".

please, get a life... i have other things to do that are more important then just a theme for a phone...
    Yo master themer, what's up?Lot of talking and nothing else.People believed you'll do something and all you have done was that lousy link to a theme that someone else did.And you have to study, ha?Yes you have, how to say sorry to all guys who took their time to read your post and believed you are really going to make something.People call this "big mouth".

He has a life to you know?
    And he has other things to do to.
    And btw he do what he is saing so wait or make it yourself if you can make it fast.

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium
    i have exams now so i will release it in about 2 weeks