New themes Alienware + Biker + alienware + boyz + cage + ferrari

Do u like my work & commitment towards requests?

• Total voters
Search This thread

xx3000xx

Dec 28, 2010

thanks ... but it is not there

pre1.png

MRFERRARI23

Jul 19, 2007
NYC AkA GOTHAM!
sure i will....so why not b part of ur own theme...jst share with me the 4 wallpapers of n icons u wanna c on dock of ur choice i'll cook for u.... so its like u gimme spices...and i cook the meal... how is that?

Don't know if you're a guy or girl, either way I think that's nice if you!! You seem like a nice person!! :)
Out curiosity would you mind cooking up a Ferrari theme for me?? Clear Rosie and red accents through out and Ferrari unlock ring??

If you can if not it's cool either way!! :)
sent from the 3D Gods

predator21

Jan 20, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Don't know if you're a guy or girl, either way I think that's nice if you!! You seem like a nice person!! :)
Out curiosity would you mind cooking up a Ferrari theme for me?? Clear Rosie and red accents through out and Ferrari unlock ring??

If you can if not it's cool either way!! :)
sent from the 3D Gods
i am a guy bro....and ferrari.....will b up...if u want a specific icon or wallpaper...let me know and share......thnx

evohog

Jun 17, 2010
sahuarita,az
Thanks for these awesome skins. Appreciate the hard work. Was wondering if you could do an inverted clock on the stock fully transparent skin with the yellow tabs in the rosie. Looks great, I'm running it on my EVO. Thanks again for the hard work. I'll post a pic in a sec.

DDD-EVO

predator21

Jan 20, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Thanks for these awesome skins. Appreciate the hard work. Was wondering if you could do an inverted clock on the stock fully transparent skin with the yellow tabs in the rosie. Looks great, I'm running it on my EVO. Thanks again for the hard work. I'll post a pic in a sec.

DDD-EVO
Thankx for the appriciation....will work i am tryin to learn inverted clock

Top Liked Posts