[APP] New Flash 10.72.1 update!

Search This thread

jm1999

Apr 7, 2010
What are your thoughts?

I think its a bit better. But I must be optimistic.

jm1999

Apr 7, 2010
The new update actually caused a fc in browser for the first timever. I have have rooted nexus running froyo. Modacos froyo. Wtf?

jaapschaap

May 23, 2006
FC = Force close, same happend to me first time...

Can't notice any difference to be honest :p Maybe a tiny tiny bit ;)

yagi80

Feb 26, 2010
Now i can put in full size every flash element by long pressing on it and select the full screen icon. I can't remember if you could do that before.

speedbreaker

Jun 24, 2007
i don't know if b4 the update vimeo worked for any of you guys but it now works for me, and hbo's website wasnt really working for me b4 but now with this update its working better then b4!

ande_uk

Mar 23, 2010
Yorkshire
can someone post the apk please? its not appearing in my market.

i changed my fingerprint in build.prop back to 2.1 and am guessing thats why i cant see it?

thx

For me, a real test of Flash is to use Dolphin Browser HD and set my UA to Desktop and then hit www.disney.com.

I used to work for them supporting the site and it's one of the more intensive flash sites out there. What I love is that after the update, it works smooth as silk. EVERY imbedded video plays flawlessly and smooth (over 3G) and can navigate the site without issue.

Way to go! :D

ram130

Mar 4, 2010
New York, NY
www.everythinglegit.com
Can someone help me? I've had flash install since I updated to 2.2 and now when I go to the market can not find the flash player. I also tried adobe site and follow the link then I get "requested item not found " anyone knows what's wrong or can help?? Unrooted.