Request - Water live pond with leaves

Search This thread

badrsj

Jan 18, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Hello, I am looking for apk and instructions for the water live wallpaper, it is a reelection in a pond with dark blue water and leaves floating and ripples. Very common wallpaper.
Please help, it is not included in ICS, BUT I really like it.
Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

badrsj

Jan 18, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Yes I know, but a few posts down the apk files were posted. I'm pleased to have them, though I'm working on the permissions, because these keep force closing on me. Thanks for the responses.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

See this its inside the apk. Try swapping these with the same files from your systemui app

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-04-22-21-48-24.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-04-22-21-48-24.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 270

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
Or do it with root explorer and set permissions to rw-r-r.

Also, that file browser looks NICE Xplore. I'll have to check the market for it. :)

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

M0D1441

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 28, 2011
ATX
Yeah its awesome. I have it included in my rom. U can open apps as zips and copy files in and out of them with out decompileing Same deal with rom zips
If you really want to you can pull the livewallpapers.apk and lwppicker.apk from my rom and push those to system/app, i have that wallpaper along with a few other AOSP ICS ones.

Reactions: armyveterangunner29

armyveterangunner29

Jan 1, 2012
Chicago, IL
If you really want to you can pull the livewallpapers.apk and lwppicker.apk from my rom and push those to system/app, i have that wallpaper along with a few other AOSP ICS ones.

Damn....I pulled from embryo and alien and thought they had that particular lwp...and was let down. Didn't think of pulling yours. Thanks a bunch dude. Of all that crap I went through lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

badrsj

Jan 18, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Very Encouraged by the responses, but want User Apks

Dear Fellow XDA users and specially developers, I am very encouraged there is so much liking and demand for this particular wallpaper, i wish however, there was a way these APK's could be installed as User apps - cause that would really free this wonderful wallpaper from any constraints.

Short of this - there will be need for putting this in ROMS and installing via root and such - which may not be convenient for people of all skill levels.

Reactions: kbxdauser2011

kbxdauser2011

Aug 6, 2011
Dear Fellow XDA users and specially developers, I am very encouraged there is so much liking and demand for this particular wallpaper, i wish however, there was a way these APK's could be installed as User apps - cause that would really free this wonderful wallpaper from any constraints.

Short of this - there will be need for putting this in ROMS and installing via root and such - which may not be convenient for people of all skill levels.

+1,....am very much looking for this Water LWP as a user app .apk !

shaggyskunk

Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2011
IDK
Check out Alive Video Wallpaper on the Store! Really nice & it stops running in the background while another app is open!

Sent from, The Eclectic Chair.

Top Liked Posts