[Q] Warranty on the cover of our phone

Search This thread

artur1131

Dec 3, 2013
Warsaw
Hi there. As we all know our Samsung device is made from plastic. We also know that quality of the cover isn`t good :/
i wanted to ask u If there is any possibility that samsung service will replace this silver border cuz the silver lacquer is spalling :<

Same post in PL
Siema. Jak wiemy nasz ace jest zrobiony z gów... eee wątpliwej jakości plastiku. Nie wiecie może czy jest szansa, aby w serwisie wymienili mi tą srebrną obramówkę? Bo ostatnio zaczął mi lakier czy co to tam jest strasznie odpryskiwać.

pinhead97

Jul 20, 2013
Southampton
Hi there. As we all know our Samsung device is made from plastic. We also know that quality of the cover isn`t good :/
i wanted to ask u If there is any possibility that samsung service will replace this silver border cuz the silver lacquer is spalling :<

Same post in PL
Siema. Jak wiemy nasz ace jest zrobiony z gów... eee wątpliwej jakości plastiku. Nie wiecie może czy jest szansa, aby w serwisie wymienili mi tą srebrną obramówkę? Bo ostatnio zaczął mi lakier czy co to tam jest strasznie odpryskiwać.

+1, my silver border round my phone is all chipped and makes my phone look rubbish, would be nice to have it replaced

Sent from my GT-I8160 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

artur1131

Dec 3, 2013
Warsaw
Generally it should be possible cuz my classmate has galaxy s4 and he had same problem as we do. They replaced the old cover for the new one. (just get this info). During the next week ill go to service to ask them then ill give u info here

artur1131

Dec 3, 2013
Warsaw
Well, im coming back from samsung point right now. They told me that its mechanical issue and they arent going to repair/replace my borded :/ It seems that warrany doesnt cover our cover ( :D ), atleast not in Poland.