[APP] Refund Timer (timer of refund paid apps)

Search This thread

madton

May 16, 2011
Refund Timer

Refund Timer shows you the countdown timer with remaining refund time period for the applications purchased in the Market.

Every time you buy an app, application market sends you an e-mail with order status information. Refund Timer parses these e-mails and determines the moment of purchase. According to the Market policy you have 15 minutes to evaluate the application. Refund Timer calculates the remaining evaluation time and displays it above all the other applications, so you will see the timer even if you run a full-screen application like game.

Important:
  • Refund Timer starts after application was installed on the device, not after ordering application in Market. So, in case when downloading of your app takes more than 15 minutes, you will not see any countdown timer.
  • Refund Timer is distributed as a try&buy program. You have 72 hours to use it for free, after this period it will not work without license. You can buy license from within the application.

[Market]https://market.android.com/details?id=com.bazar.apprefundtimer

4cfed7bb80d46b6b45304ad07ad9af65.png

Screens:

1.jpeg

All feedback is gratefully received!!!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 242
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    64 KB · Views: 251

DroniCh

Apr 20, 2008
Does it work in different TimeZones? I'm traveling between two different timezones very often.

Last edited:

AndrewAD3

Mar 20, 2011
New Orleans
Great app. Sometimes I hate Google for having only 15 minutes to try the app out.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA Premium App

madton

May 16, 2011
By popular demand released NEW version 1.2!!!

Settings menu added:
- Ability to change font size
- Timer preview

Top Liked Posts