[Request][Theme] Port : MIUI theme for CM7 by Z25 to my Neo stock rom

Search This thread

webflo

Jul 16, 2010
Hi all :)

I'm using the stock rom 4.0.2.A.0.42 with my Neo ... but I don't find the default theme really beautiful... On the contrary, my Motorola Defy is running with CM7 and this following theme:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1189723
As I really love this teme, could someone make a port of it the stock rom of my Neo ? Please :)

Thanks by advance for your work/help :)

Hi all :)

I'm using the stock rom 4.0.2.A.0.42 with my Neo ... but I don't find the default theme really beautiful... On the contrary, my Motorola Defy is running with CM7 and this following theme:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1189723
As I really love this teme, could someone make a port of it the stock rom of my Neo ? Please :)

Thanks by advance for your work/help :)
There are other themes for stock:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=19938943#post19938943

webflo

Jul 16, 2010
@sdk16420: I saw the other themes. The work done on it is impressive but I don't like them. They look too close of the stock theme (with the gray as major color...)
This is why I request some help to port my personnal favorite theme to my favorite phone :)
My only knowledge about theming is the replacement of the images... :/

@kormatoes: I tried to install CM7 on my Neo, but there is a hudge battery drain. So, no way for me to use CM7 for now...But I found the stock rom very good, responsive that's why I would keep it for now...

webflo

Jul 16, 2010
Hi guys !

I'm back with a first version of the port ...
All credits goes to ZduneX25 !!

But I have a major issue but not really blocking... In fact, when the keyboard appears, the textfield is hidden and the keyboard is place at the top of the screen... So I can't see what I'm typing ... Pretty annoying. So if could help me to resolve this issue it would be nice ;-)

Attention: I modified the default wallpaper in framework-res.apk so if you flash this file your wallpaper may changed to the default MIUI wallpaper ! I prevent you ^^ But I will keep the SE default wallpaper in the next package.

Thanks for helping me :)

Attachments

• MIUI-SemcGenericUxpRes-v2.apk
    343.4 KB · Views: 32
  • MIUI-Settings.apk
    5.8 MB · Views: 28
  • MIUI-SystemUI.apk
    365.8 KB · Views: 29
  • MIUI-framework-res-v2.part1.rar
    4.8 MB · Views: 55
  • MIUI-framework-res-v2.part2.rar
    4.2 MB · Views: 20
Reactions: ZduneX25

Leftman-X

Jul 10, 2009
BDG
Hi guys !

But I have a major issue but not really blocking... In fact, when the keyboard appears, the textfield is hidden and the keyboard is place at the top of the screen... So I can't see what I'm typing ... Pretty annoying. So if could help me to resolve this issue it would be nice ;-)

Attention: I modified the default wallpaper in framework-res.apk so if you flash this file your wallpaper may changed to the default MIUI wallpaper ! I prevent you ^^ But I will keep the SE default wallpaper in the next package.

I have NeoV with the same rom as You - 4.0.2.A.0.42. How can i port this files to my phone? Can You help me?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @sdk16420: I saw the other themes. The work done on it is impressive but I don't like them. They look too close of the stock theme (with the gray as major color...)
    This is why I request some help to port my personnal favorite theme to my favorite phone :)
    My only knowledge about theming is the replacement of the images... :/

@kormatoes: I tried to install CM7 on my Neo, but there is a hudge battery drain. So, no way for me to use CM7 for now...But I found the stock rom very good, responsive that's why I would keep it for now...
    Hi guys !