I wish u all well

Search This thread

RaverX3X

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 13, 2011
Cali
Just wanted to state that atm other then working iwth miui station to get miui fixed and if bryan and FB need help pretty much all my sgs4g development is done its been a great ride some fun times some not so fun times.. Was here sence pretty much the beginning when all we had was stock nothing else. But like any piece of software there comes a time when well there isn't much else we can do. Once bryan gets cm7 working it will prob help me and miui station get miui working properly.

After that I wish u all the best of luck and see u in whatever device u goto...

Forever yours

RaverX3X

John McClane

Feb 1, 2009
Puerto Rico
Thanks Raver for all your work. Your long days and nights for this community. Thanks for all the LOLZ and great sound!!!!!! :D
May your endeavors be as good as your hard work for us.

Cheers :cool:

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

Reactions: RaverX3X

hechoen

May 7, 2011
Raver

I think I'm starting to cry. Seriously though it's been great having you here. This place won't be as fun without you for sure. Wherever you may roam know you always got my support. All the best.

As Always
Thanks

Reactions: RaverX3X

stephen_w

Jul 24, 2011
Memphis
Raver,

I wish you all of the best wherever your feet take you. Thank you for all of the time, hard work, and patience. If you get bored, you know where we are.

bhundven

Just wanted to state that atm other then working iwth miui station to get miui fixed and if bryan and FB need help pretty much all my sgs4g development is done its been a great ride some fun times some not so fun times.. Was here sence pretty much the beginning when all we had was stock nothing else. But like any piece of software there comes a time when well there isn't much else we can do. Once bryan gets cm7 working it will prob help me and miui station get miui working properly.

Forever yours

RaverX3X

To the jerk that challenged me to do better and then left...

You're my best friend. :D
Can't wait for you to come hang out!

Thanks for challenging me to start the kernel, the one-click collection, and CM7.

It will suck to be the only RD in this forum. I'm almost tempted to buy your phone but make you keep it, just to keep you around.

But OTOH, getting a new phone and doing something new is good for you.

And, we're still teamacid/nerd, so the fun doesn't end :) (unless you leave us too... :( )

As always,

-TheOtherJerk (Bryan)

RaverX3X

Jun 13, 2011
Cali
@ bryan Your welcome. I sitll plan on finishing out cm7 and miui lol. If were not striving for excellence in what ever we do whats the point in doing it you kinda tought me that.. I just tought you persistence pays off there was many of times where we both were going to quit gave up then turned around and fixed it sometimes simplicity is the new form of art.

Ya man i dont know what i would do with out ya.

Unless bryan you want to do what no one has ever done before... Creat ICS from something that Samsung will never give us lol... That might actually well decuss that lol ;P

Reactions: bhundven

l0lz0rss

May 1, 2011
What's the next device you will be working on?

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA

htaak

Aug 2, 2011
Ore Chasm - Pandora
Google Pixel 6
Sorry to see you go bro. Thanks for all of the hours you put in. Your collaboration with Hawkx with Vahalla Black is IMHO the #1 ROM for the SGS4G, and the only "Themed" GB ROM that looks (AND RUNS) better than stock - it's been on mine and my wife's phones since you released it.

Thanks and good luck.:)

thomas.raines

Recognized Developer
Jun 23, 2011
Hutto
Thanks raver for everything you have done for this community and everything you have taught me. You have been a great teacher. You have inspired me to finish ICS now...lol... See you around man...

Sent from my BAMF SGH-T959V!

Fluidification

Feb 26, 2011
I'll be dumping the gs2/3 line.

I'm going for AOSP 5.0 flagship phone. It might be a galaxy though??? Galaxy Nexus 2?

Oh well, thanks for everything raver. Still counting on MIUI. but hey, thanks for making this phone usable!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Forever yours

RaverX3X

Forever yours

RaverX3X

To the jerk that challenged me to do better and then left...

You're my best friend. :D
    Can't wait for you to come hang out!

Thanks for challenging me to start the kernel, the one-click collection, and CM7.

It will suck to be the only RD in this forum. I'm almost tempted to buy your phone but make you keep it, just to keep you around.

But OTOH, getting a new phone and doing something new is good for you.

And, we're still teamacid/nerd, so the fun doesn't end :) (unless you leave us too... :( )

As always,

-TheOtherJerk (Bryan)
    Thanks Raver for all your work. Your long days and nights for this community. Thanks for all the LOLZ and great sound!!!!!! :D
    May your endeavors be as good as your hard work for us.

Cheers :cool:

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium
    Raver

I think I'm starting to cry. Seriously though it's been great having you here. This place won't be as fun without you for sure. Wherever you may roam know you always got my support. All the best.

As Always
    Thanks
    @ bryan Your welcome. I sitll plan on finishing out cm7 and miui lol. If were not striving for excellence in what ever we do whats the point in doing it you kinda tought me that.. I just tought you persistence pays off there was many of times where we both were going to quit gave up then turned around and fixed it sometimes simplicity is the new form of art.

Ya man i dont know what i would do with out ya.

Unless bryan you want to do what no one has ever done before... Creat ICS from something that Samsung will never give us lol... That might actually well decuss that lol ;P