Verizon 4.4.2 Kitkat New Features and Bugs

Search This thread

insang-droid

Sep 24, 2013
Note this removes root. I gave it a try right before I left the office today and noticed I lost root despite the root flag still being tripped. I'll flash ioroot and all should be right again.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I did this using the LG support tool... still same.. garbage battery life... 24a just seems bad.. i'm about TOT back to orginal and throw this phone back at Verizon.

Nafon

Oct 30, 2013
Im using xdabebbs rom and battery life is a bit less than what it was when i first got the phone early this year, but i'm also using xposed and other mods. Happy with the battery life. I need to turn off wifi when im not home, at work etc and stop google from scanning wifi APs. WiFi scans are the largest percentage of Google Play Services battery usage for me.

moyx

Jun 27, 2014
Hello Friends i recently bought a LG G2 from Verizon ..... but it does not give me network LTE (4G) … ..i have seen videos where design that there is access to a service menu ..... and he tried to enter but i can't .... i would be grateful if you could help me ...... I'm already root user........ I know that has nothing to do with this ..... i hope and can help me .... currently has android 4.2.2

deathsquad737

Mar 29, 2014
dope city Oroville cali
menu

Hello Friends i recently bought a LG G2 from Verizon ..... but it does not give me network LTE (4G) … ..i have seen videos where design that there is access to a service menu ..... and he tried to enter but i can't .... i would be grateful if you could help me ...... I'm already root user........ I know that has nothing to do with this ..... i hope and can help me .... currently has android 4.2.2

search" verizon hidden menu easy way"

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Isis does not work with root.

I refuse on principle to use Isis, after what was done to Google Wallet.
    Swiftkey/gapps crash

BTW, for those of you using Swiftkey and getting the gapps crash at boot, the new beta aims to solve the issue. Did for me...give it a go.

http://www.swiftkey.net/en/blog/new-update-for-swiftkey-emoji-beta/
    NilsP-sweet! I'm pretty sure I still have a copy of that Rom on the sd. Probably right next to a wildstang Rom.
    That og Inc is a rock solid device man. You can't kill it.

those were the days... times were simpler back then. lol

The only problem I'm having so far is with Verizon's Visual Voicemail. When I launch it I am told that my Voice Mail service needs to be updated. The updater spins for a brief time, then I get a message saying that "Customers on government or corporate accounts are not authorized to complete this transaction." I AM on a corporate account, but I don't know what I'm supposed to do to fix it.

Any chance that the app included with this build isn't compatible and when the OTA finally gets pushed the issue will be resolved?

Jason

This may be a issue with the account setup... since Verizon now offers VVM in two flavors. Basic and premium. Basic is now free. Whoever manages your plan needs to go in and remove the current Visual Voicemail feature and then add either the basic or premium feature.

Just went through this on my phone.
    A couple of things I noticed off of the bat is that Knock On works every time after two taps. Isis does not work with root. There are a couple of games in this build: Andrio, deBlob, and a few extra apps that I can't remember right now (trying to keep root during this flash!). Overall it seems way smoother, but with few visual changes as expected. I'll report more findings later.

Try the new xposed and root cloak with isis

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app