The best accessories to try out in Honor View20

Search This thread

Tamil15

Jul 31, 2014
Chennai
Are these the best accessories to try out in Honor View20?

1) Dock
Dock.png

2) Protective Film
Protector.png

3) GamePad
Game-Pad.png

What's your thoughts?

flamery

Feb 24, 2011
What I would like is a back cover/wrap. The case adds too much bulk, I am going to put a tempered glass protector on the front and cameras, and would like to avoid scratches on the back with either film/plastic cover. similar to the protective one it comes with out of the box.

Anyone know if this exists?

Tamil15

Jul 31, 2014
Chennai
Last edited:

flamery

Feb 24, 2011
has anyone got the oxilar screen protector? I got a cheap one off aliexpress, although its not too bad its like its not a 100% fit as the bottom of it covers the screen slightly (im talking like 0.05mm) - I have no idea why they are making these screen protectors with the black borders on the edges, as this is exactly the issue you will get.

Also the other issue is the edges are very square, so when you hold it in the hand its very obvious feeling that its there and feels like its sitting high up on the screen, does the olixar have smooth rounded edges? (the one I bought claimed to have rounded edges too)

khushboo12

Jun 6, 2019
delhi
honor view 20 Back cover

The best accessories for Honor View 20 is stylish back cover which gives the designer look to brand new Honor 20. Back covers are available on various portal online. i recently buy mobile back cover from Hamee India.

MadMadhan

Jun 12, 2015
The best accessories for Honor View 20 is stylish back cover which gives the designer look to brand new Honor 20. Back covers are available on various portal online. i recently buy mobile back cover from Hamee India.

The best cases for Honor View 20 are the clear transparent cases that shows off the reflective V-pattern from the back glass. These designer cases just hides that stylish pattern.