[DISCONT.] RunnyMede Xtreme v2.1.3 | Best Sense3.5 Experience [Virtuous base+RCmix3D]

Search This thread

leeston2379

Oct 17, 2006
ASUS ROG Phone 3
what is the best kernel to use with this rom??
and the best radio?

1 - The one that comes with it usually. Feel free to try others and let us know your results though.
2 - Whichever one suits your phone/location/personal preference best.
Radio choice is purely personal, everyone will have a different experience.

EDIT - Make sure you have the correct RIL for the installed radio, if you try a new one don't forget to update the RIL.

Last edited:

Dod6

Feb 27, 2011
UPDATED the skin...now with default assets (m10)...i'm waiting for a m10tool update so i can personalize the lockring :) Please re-download the skin, Uninstall the old and install the new

For the users that asked screenshoots, the skin have total "stock" look with red stuffs, to see a preview install the skin and in skin piker you have the preview ;)

Anybody can create mirror if it is possible? Cuz I can't download it :/ plz on Dropbox.

OK I got it, but there are some issues, no red when you click all apps or phone or menu where I can change for example skin and when I click for example icon on desktop I see green too.

Wysłane z Desire HD ° Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Mudaguy

Feb 27, 2010
I have a problem installing this ROM with the update. I've tested ICS now i want to come back to this ROM. I wiped everything per EXT4 recovery and installed the V2 first which i already had on my SD. Then started the V2.1.1 and it says to me that this file is bad -> Installation aborted.

Whats wrong here? Please please help. :D

desidunda

Aug 10, 2009
Southampton
I have a problem installing this ROM with the update. I've tested ICS now i want to come back to this ROM. I wiped everything per EXT4 recovery and installed the V2 first which i already had on my SD. Then started the V2.1.1 and it says to me that this file is bad -> Installation aborted.

Whats wrong here? Please please help. :D

this happens when you have a bad download try downloading again

Reactions: Mudaguy

Mudaguy

Feb 27, 2010
Oh thanks. My file was 16MB. The second try is around 60MB now.

Thank you very much :)

Dod6

Feb 27, 2011
Hey guys will the issues which I reported with skin be solved? Because this red is really cute and I like it.

Wysłane z Desire HD ° Tapatalk 2

Oct 14, 2011
Saitama
i found one issue from this rom.
Camera dose not open at all.
I really want to know which kernel is the bug-less kernel....
Or, Should I flash every kernel to check if everything is work?

Best regards

CYRAXDroid

Jun 9, 2011
OK so far so good with the 1st and 2nd flash for its updates running lordmod kernel..does it have to be the 2 kernels in the OP to use this because there is another kernel that I liked with other sense roms..

But so far pretty good

so I flash the lordmod nct 5 kernel with the killersolth uv lite script for lords kernel and it keeps freezing up..idk

Ok so I removed the uv lite script so far no freeze ups?

So I kept getting the freeze ups so I just flash the v2 of this rom not v2.1.1 I followed what the red description said

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2011
Tried the ICS camera is crap issue and mic

Am a fan of Cappy's work, used to use the Runny before I used ICS.

Looking forward to this one :)

Just want everything to work smoothly

Are any of you devs assisting with the ICS ROMS? Think they need some help.

they cant use original cernal cause it apparently too complex

Top Liked Posts