[Q] XNOX Crap

Search This thread
Hi all.

This question has probably been answered, but I cannot find it in the sea of thousands of posts here.

I flashed the Phoenix ROM 16.7 and in Download mode I have KNOX warranty VOID - 1.

Now, this is to assume that I have lost my warranty forever, or there is some way to install, patch, upgrade, downgrade or anything to do to get the warranty back to 0 so I can take the phone to service?

I have tried flashing original N7100XXUEMK9_N7100OXXEMK4_ETL but warranty still says 1.

Any idea guys if it is possible to get the warranty void to 0?

Thanks.

Irwenzhao

Nov 23, 2013
Singapore
Hi all.

This question has probably been answered, but I cannot find it in the sea of thousands of posts here.

I flashed the Phoenix ROM 16.7 and in Download mode I have KNOX warranty VOID - 1.

Now, this is to assume that I have lost my warranty forever, or there is some way to install, patch, upgrade, downgrade or anything to do to get the warranty back to 0 so I can take the phone to service?

I have tried flashing original N7100XXUEMK9_N7100OXXEMK4_ETL but warranty still says 1.

Thanks.

As of now, no.

Smack that Thanks button if I helped!
XDAing from a N7105 powered by Illusion ROM.
Sent from a small country called Singapore.
P.S. Time for school, not much time for XDA :(

Reactions: fuzijacz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all.

Thanks.

As of now, no.

Smack that Thanks button if I helped!
    XDAing from a N7105 powered by Illusion ROM.
    Sent from a small country called Singapore.
    P.S. Time for school, not much time for XDA :(