[Q] Problems with HD2 :(

Search This thread

MikeyRo

Jan 27, 2014
Hello folks.

Yesterday I played some games on my phone and after about 1 hour the phone just blocked . Didn't know what to do , nothing worked so I've unpluged the battery.

After that I've tryied to open it but there was something strange. There was a white screen , and just this...

I've tryied some things and now , when I open my phone it goes to bootloader ( that thing with red,green,blue and white ) , It doesn't even boot...

Sorry for my english , hope you can help me to fix it or just to tell me if it's brick or not ... :(

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
Did you try to open the device? Why?

If you phone go in bootloader check the Volume Down button, probably is blocked. Sometime happen the 2 buttons of the volume go out of they position and is tricky to put it back again. If the buttons do not do click when you push it that mean they are stuck, maybe just one of them.

MikeyRo

Jan 27, 2014
So first of all my phone blocked while playing a game. After that i've removed the battery , wait 2 seconds , put it back and power on the phone . After that it should show me android loading , but it didn't . There was just a white screen, I could do nothing .

Cause of this i've tryied the Task29 and yes I've tryied it from bootloader . But the problem is, at 100% my pc restart everytime and on pc it says "ERROR [270] 'The image file is corrupted'."

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
So first of all my phone blocked while playing a game. After that i've removed the battery , wait 2 seconds , put it back and power on the phone . After that it should show me android loading , but it didn't . There was just a white screen, I could do nothing .

Cause of this i've tryied the Task29 and yes I've tryied it from bootloader . But the problem is, at 100% my pc restart everytime and on pc it says "ERROR [270] 'The image file is corrupted'."

I think probably the HD2 is completely dead but I don't understand why the hell your PC is restarting and get you an error. Do you have some kind of virus? Try close Firewall and Antivirus and perform Task29 again. If this will not work from bootloader try to install directly MAGLRD 1.13.07, maybe the MAGLRD will install because you have some problem with Task29. If both of this application give you the same error this is maybe related to your PC. I never saw this problem like on another thread with Security Unlocked. Let me know what happen.

MikeyRo

Jan 27, 2014
Again my bad , my phone restarts, not pc. Can you give me any ID so maybe you can help me with team viewer?

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
Again my bad , my phone restarts, not pc. Can you give me any ID so maybe you can help me with team viewer?

Even if I connect to your PC via Team this will not help because I don't have the phone in my hands. Ok, then is your phone to give you an error and reboots, try to install from Bootlader the MAGLRD and tell me what happen.

MikeyRo

Jan 27, 2014
Check the attachements. This happens when i run it.

Attachments

• problem.png
    problem.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 16

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
Last edited:

MikeyRo

Jan 27, 2014
It goes to 100% and then restart my phone . I'll use another PC tomorrow so let's hope it will work just fine.

Marvlesz

Jun 28, 2010
Saudi Arabia

Were you playing/doing something heavy? Was the phone (very) hot when it froze? No longer boots?

Typical symptoms of infamous overheating problem, sorry for the bad news. Try following this post and report back : http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=23638873&postcount=3

Edit: @eclyptos everything's great, thanks. I've been away from the forum, there hasn't been much going on in the HD2 section. Now I come here every few weeks :)

Last edited:

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
It goes to 100% and then restart my phone . I'll use another PC tomorrow so let's hope it will work just fine.

Yes, good idea. Let me know how it goes with different PC. EDIT: No errors this time flashing HSPL4?

Were you playing/doing something heavy? Was the phone (very) hot when it froze? No longer boots?

Typical symptoms of infamous overheating problem, sorry for the bad news. Try following this post and report back : http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=23638873&postcount=3

Hey Marvlesz, long time my Man, How you doing? :D

You are right, this can be the reason why he can't boot anymore. If so will be very difficult time to revive the HD2 even if the solution are there.

Last edited: