[APP][MOD]Fast Launcher [N9005/P][4.4.4][5.0][Fast TW Launcher]

Search This thread

kaynik41

May 30, 2012
Pahang
Really fast..work great..for stock odexed rom please copy SecLauncher4.apk and SecLauncher4.odex in system/priv-app and paste to any folder in external storage for backup if anything happen..
After that copy and paste mod SecLauncher4 to system/priv-app and delete SecLauncher.odex..set permission to 644..reboot..
If anybody have problem FC,just use easy launcher for a while to setup back..and if u have set default launcher,press and hold home button and go to task manager to clear default launcher and use easy launcher for a while..
I hope this help for those who have problem because i too have this problem for a first time..
Sorry for my bad english..

Sent from my SM-N9005

flint777

Nov 13, 2014
Hey bro, How did you get it to work on a 4.4.4 ROM?
im on note 4 port ROM évolution 3.0 on n900w8
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900T using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

flint777

Nov 13, 2014
works great!!

Lollipop note 3 touchwiz works really great!! Can you mâle insanely fast tho??!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SmartLauncher

sm_banner_1.png

Part Of SmartDroid Project

Tired of the slow touchwiz launcher?Want a fast stock launcher? Try this

Fast Launcher

Insane Fast Launcher

Made for faster scrolling and overall performance!

How to install?
    Copy The apk in ur Phone and use root explorer and copy the apk to system/priv-app and set permission and reboot

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibilities

NOTE for Devs : If You want to use this launcher Ask for permission,Give proper credits and thank my work!

Hit Thanks If You Like My work And Rate The thread, Means alot to me!​

Credits-
    @ricky310711 (for being my Team mate my Brother, Best friend and A TEACHER!)
    Note 3 Lollipop Fast launcher

Download here

Enjoy
    I havent tested as i dont own a Note 3
    Backup before flashing
    Insane Fast Launcher added to OP
    Or can be found here
    Show some love! ;)

yesssssssssssss. make it faster as fast as possible that'd make people feel dizzy... lol
    yesssssssssssss. make it faster as fast as possible that'd make people feel dizzy... lol

:)
    Give me 10 mins! ;)
    Warning: Its Gonna Be even faster!
    To be honest I tried it with my latest NB3 4.4.2 build and found no difference in a quick test. What have you changed? I guess I could compare to stock apk but I don' have time or the inclination for that

Changed the slow transition speeds
    Didnt it feel like it was fast?
    Well i can make it even faster but then some users would just complain abt the speed