[Q] Installing Camera

Search This thread

jfox22

Jun 10, 2011
nuoro
Hello guys! I want to know if it is possible to install the application Camera.apk Gingerbread ROM into another type like Simplestreak , this is possible?:D Sry for my bad eng :rolleyes:

Strephon Alkhalikoi

Aug 3, 2010
Vulcan
Samsung Galaxy S4
Nexus 6
Let me answer your question with a question: why? Maybe I am missing something but I don't believe there are any major changes between the Froyo and Gingerbread versions of the app. Since the custom ROMs all include or are supposed to include the camera app what you are asking seems to serve no purpose.

In Italian:
Mi permetta di rispondere la tua domanda con una domanda: perché? Forse mi manca qualcosa, ma non credo che ci sono le modifiche più importanti tra le versioni Froyo e panpepato di app. Dal momento che le ROM personalizzate tutti includono o si suppone che includono la macchina fotografica app quello che chiedete sembra non servire scopo.

jfox22

Jun 10, 2011
nuoro
I also believe that it is as you say, but with a small significant difference, the flash in siplestreak rom is activated after pressing the camera button, while in the gingerbread rom flash illuminates the subject before capturing the photo allowing a better quality :D

Strephon Alkhalikoi

Aug 3, 2010
Vulcan
Samsung Galaxy S4
Nexus 6
You can try it, however it's very likely that the Gingerbread app will refuse to install due to being the incorrect version. If that's a feature you REALLY want in the camera, you'd be better off upgrading to one of the custom Gingerbread ROMs.

Si può provare, tuttavia è molto probabile che il Pan di zenzero app si rifiuterà di installarsi a causa di essere la versione errata. Se questo è una caratteristica che vuole veramente nella fotocamera, si sarebbe meglio l'aggiornamento a una delle ROM Gingerbread personalizzato.