Alreader and sync

Search This thread
I am using a truly excellent ebook reader (free on the appstore) called Alreader.
The best of the bunch IMHO.
Just one thing I cannot get to work is the option to sync book position across devices (i have Alreader on my nook touch as well as nookhd).
If anyone can work out how to do it please let us know. The manual is currently in Russian only.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk 4

D

Deleted member 2092952

I am using a truly excellent ebook reader (free on the appstore) called Alreader.
The best of the bunch IMHO.
Just one thing I cannot get to work is the option to sync book position across devices (i have Alreader on my nook touch as well as nookhd).
If anyone can work out how to do it please let us know. The manual is currently in Russian only.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk 4

Just a guess that you need to sign-in with the app so that it can sync across devices. If its the companies own account or google account I don't know, but sign-in should be from the app on both devices.

Or in other words the information has to be stored in the cloud somewhere. Device A syncs to the cloud after a change is recorded and device B hears the change so syncs with the cloud to get that change.