Browser problem

Search This thread

Supamike88

Nov 7, 2010
This is a problem that just started happening. Every now and then, I'll Google something in my browser or try to a website and it just won't load. Then for a few minutes it wont load any website. It just hangs and the loading bar doesn't move. It'll randomly start working again fine after a few minutes. It does this with multiple browsers for me. Any ideas?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Free mobile app

DocHoliday77

May 10, 2011
HuntsVegas!!!
My best advice is to backup all important data and factory reset. If it still happens flash your firmware via Odin and then factory reset again. (Doing so with stock recovery will wipe the internal sd card, so back that up as well.)

Supamike88

Nov 7, 2010
I reflashed the rom and the browser thing happened again today. I don't really have a working computer. It's their a way to Odin go stock without a computer?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Free mobile app

DocHoliday77

May 10, 2011
HuntsVegas!!!
Not exactly. You can use Mobile Odin, but it doesn't flash the full firmware. Still its better than nothing. Search xda for the thread. Itll explain how to use the free version.

What build are you running?

DocHoliday77

May 10, 2011
HuntsVegas!!!
Sorry, I meant what is your base firmware/bootloader build. If youre not sure, indtall terminal emulator and enter this:

getprop ro.bootloader

Whatever it returns is your current firmware version and you should flash that same one if using Mobile Odin.