[APP] LazyShopper - lists of purchase

Search This thread

begemota

Sep 21, 2011
Hi,
I want to introduce my application LazyShopper.

LazyShopper is a new functional application which helps to create and handle lists of purchase on your smartphone. A distinctive peculiarity of this application is an easy-to-use work with lists, a capacity of forming of templates/recipes, extended functions and work with the groups of the lists, nice and neat design, and fine setup for any user. A big and built-in dictionary will help you to create a list. Using built-in widget you will always have an access to information about list conditions, and reminders will not let you miss important purchases.

Features:

* control of unlimited amount of lists in three categories: active, pending, and templates;
* ability to determine the list item with the following parameters: the number of goods; unit of measurement; price (auto-complete feature); a person for which a purchase is made; a shop where a purchase should be done;
* control and modification of the custom dictionaries: goods, groups of the goods, unit of measurement, persons, shops;
* classification of the list items by the groups of the goods, shops, persons;
* filtration of lists by different parameters;
* export and import of lists by various ways;
* backup manager/restoration of the working database;
* color schemes;
* reminders about coming purchases;
* widget of the state of the purchase list showing the number of non purchased goods and the number of active reminders.
* voice search;
* install a localized database other than the current location;
* Android 4.x ready;

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y8cgnvqTbM

LazyShopper:
Android Market : market://search?q=pname:com.begemota.lazyshopper
Android Web Market : market.android.com/details?id=com.begemota.lazyshopper

LazyShopper Widgets:
Android Market : market://search?q=pname:com.begemota.lazyshopperwidgets
Android Web Market : market.android.com/details?id=com.begemota.lazyshopperwidgets

Download LazyShopper ver3.0: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/53683997/LazyShopper3_0.apk
Download LazyShopper Widgets ver1.0: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/53683997/LazyShopperWidgets1_0.apk

Attachments

• screen_1.jpg
    screen_1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 93
  • screen_2.jpg
    screen_2.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 90
  • screen_3.jpg
    screen_3.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 81
  • screen_4.jpg
    screen_4.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 79
  • screen_5.jpg
    screen_5.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 75
  • screen_6.jpg
    screen_6.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 70
  • screen_7.jpg
    screen_7.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 72
  • screen_8.jpg
    screen_8.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

claus1953

Aug 15, 2008
Ok lets see, some questions:
1. Can i import an existing csv file with a list? I have a list with some 300 items and dont want to imput everything again.
2. Does the app handle the total price and per store price of the items to be bought and also of the items already bought? This is important for me to know how much i am going to spend and how much i have spent.
3. Can i adjust the prices during shopping to record the current price changes?
4. Can i assign several stores per product? Exceptional would be if it handles prices per store.

I come from using HandyShopper and have not yet found a worthy replacement for Android.

begemota

Sep 21, 2011
1. Can i import an existing csv file with a list? I have a list with some 300 items and dont want to imput everything again.
Yes, Current List-> Import -> From the text
in format: goodsname1(quantity1)[comment1];goodsname2(quantity2)[comment2];...;
this is not csv, but I think you can easily convert into this format

2. Does the app handle the total price and per store price of the items to be bought and also of the items already bought? This is important for me to know how much i am going to spend and how much i have spent.
Yes, you can see this info in current list (in footer)

3. Can i adjust the prices during shopping to record the current price changes?
Yes, price is saved and is used in the next entry

4. Can i assign several stores per product? Exceptional would be if it handles prices per store.
No

Sorry for my bad English

pdppdp

Feb 16, 2011
Are there plans to sync lists between several devices?

Anyway the app looks nice. I'm giving it a try today.

begemota

Sep 21, 2011
maybe later

Anyway the app looks nice. I'm giving it a try today.
Thanks

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

sorry, but you can also export list to other device by sms/mms or text (email, icq or other) and import list at target device

longu

Apr 6, 2007
I found your app on Android Market and I really like it. So far the best I found (I tested many of them).

I can see that I can import list of items (BTW, if I tried to import over 150 products the program crashed). Is it possible to import list of goods (with categories and units assigned already)?

I know already that I can import list from text and then I have to add each item as a good (by long tapping on a item and choosing "Add to the goods") or am I missing something?
Thanks in advance.
Regards.

begemota

Sep 21, 2011
I found your app on Android Market and I really like it. So far the best I found (I tested many of them).

I can see that I can import list of items (BTW, if I tried to import over 150 products the program crashed). Is it possible to import list of goods (with categories and units assigned already)?

I know already that I can import list from text and then I have to add each item as a good (by long tapping on a item and choosing "Add to the goods") or am I missing something?
Thanks in advance.
Regards.

thanks...
yes, not enough mode for bulk adding hand-added records... I think that in future it will...

longu

Apr 6, 2007
thanks...
yes, not enough mode for bulk adding hand-added records... I think that in future it will...

OK, if you add the option just let me know. I can be your beta tester, because I don't want to insert all my items manually. I used Windows Mobile for 7 years and now I moved to Android. I exported my products list from WM and I'm looking a good shopping software to import the list.
Regards.

begemota

Sep 21, 2011
New version

Hi,
LazyShopper updated. New version 1.6 available in Market.
- New theme iLazy:)
- some changing in design

Attachments

• theme_ilazy.jpg
    theme_ilazy.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 315

begemota

Sep 21, 2011
New version 1.8 available in Market.

- Works with barcodes (scan, local search, online search)
- changes design items;
- bugfix;

PS: importing goods feature in next update:)

begemota

Sep 21, 2011
New version 1.9 available in Market.

- bulk adding manual items in lists (special for longu);
- change the method of choice from lists;
- editable the price of goods in the diction of goods;
- bugfix;

For import of your goods list:
- Add new list of purchase;
- Import your list of goods (in format goods1;goods2;...goodsN; ) to new created list (use popup menu in footer);
- Open list , long tap and choise "Add all hand-added items to goods list"
Your list of goods now in diction of goods! For setting group and unit of measurement please use group operation in diction of goods

Last edited:
Reactions: longu

longu

Apr 6, 2007

[...]

- Import your list of goods (in format goods1;goods2;...goodsN; ) to new created list (use popup menu in footer);
Your list of goods now in diction of goods! For setting group and unit of measurement please use group operation in diction of goods

Thanks!
I tried to import all my items (273), but unfortunately the error popped in:

Sorry!
The application Lazy Shopper (process com.begemota.lazyshopper) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

All items was in separate line (I tried small amount (3) and it worked this way), but such big import was too much for the app ;P

I know, that maybe I ask too much, but real import feature would be highly appreciated ;D. I mean from .csv file, where you can specify fields like:
item_name;group_name;unit_name

Regards.

begemota

Sep 21, 2011
Hi,
New update to version 2.0

- new powerfull cloud of goods, with 3 sliding screens;
- modification price and quantity in list (sliding right);
- new components for price and quantity;
- on/off price in settings;
- new icon;
- new buttons;

Last edited:

longu

Apr 6, 2007
Thanks!
I tried to import all my items (273), but unfortunately the error popped in:

All items was in separate line (I tried small amount (3) and it worked this way), but such big import was too much for the app ;P

I know, that maybe I ask too much, but real import feature would be highly appreciated ;D. I mean from .csv file, where you can specify fields like:
item_name;group_name;unit_name

Regards.

Finally! I successfully managed to import my items to goods. There was a apostrophe (') in one item causing Force Closing the app. It took me a "while" to figure this out ;-) 3 more hours to assign each good a category and units and I have all goods imported. I'm starting to using the app for good ;D
Regards.

begemota

Sep 21, 2011
Finally! I successfully managed to import my items to goods. There was a apostrophe (') in one item causing Force Closing the app. It took me a "while" to figure this out ;-) 3 more hours to assign each good a category and units and I have all goods imported. I'm starting to using the app for good ;D
Regards.
Ok, great!
And remember... I really need your feedback and review on Market:)

claus1953

Aug 15, 2008
This app. is getting really great. The only matter that is keeping me from using it as my full time shopping app is that it does not support multiple stores per item and prices per store per item

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

longu

Apr 6, 2007
This app. is getting really great. The only matter that is keeping me from using it as my full time shopping app is that it does not support multiple stores per item and prices per store per item

Yes, that would be nice! It should also remember the price per store.
Regards.
P.S.
App is rated on the Market ;]

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,
    I want to introduce my application LazyShopper.

LazyShopper is a new functional application which helps to create and handle lists of purchase on your smartphone. A distinctive peculiarity of this application is an easy-to-use work with lists, a capacity of forming of templates/recipes, extended functions and work with the groups of the lists, nice and neat design, and fine setup for any user. A big and built-in dictionary will help you to create a list. Using built-in widget you will always have an access to information about list conditions, and reminders will not let you miss important purchases.

Features:

* control of unlimited amount of lists in three categories: active, pending, and templates;
    * ability to determine the list item with the following parameters: the number of goods; unit of measurement; price (auto-complete feature); a person for which a purchase is made; a shop where a purchase should be done;
    * control and modification of the custom dictionaries: goods, groups of the goods, unit of measurement, persons, shops;
    * classification of the list items by the groups of the goods, shops, persons;
    * filtration of lists by different parameters;
    * export and import of lists by various ways;
    * backup manager/restoration of the working database;
    * color schemes;
    * reminders about coming purchases;
    * widget of the state of the purchase list showing the number of non purchased goods and the number of active reminders.
    * voice search;
    * install a localized database other than the current location;
    * Android 4.x ready;

LazyShopper:
    Android Market : market://search?q=pname:com.begemota.lazyshopper
    Android Web Market : market.android.com/details?id=com.begemota.lazyshopper

LazyShopper Widgets:
    Android Market : market://search?q=pname:com.begemota.lazyshopperwidgets
    Android Web Market : market.android.com/details?id=com.begemota.lazyshopperwidgets

Download LazyShopper ver3.0: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/53683997/LazyShopper3_0.apk
    Download LazyShopper Widgets ver1.0: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/53683997/LazyShopperWidgets1_0.apk

- change the method of choice from lists;
    - editable the price of goods in the diction of goods;
    - bugfix;

added new link, see first post
    Thanks for the update! Good job!
    How can I import from SMS? I'm opening import menu, and SMS tab is empty.
    Regards.
    if you do export from other smartphones (via LazyShopper) - a must see ...
    If sent by hand - please insert at the beginning substring {ls}

format of export: name_of_goods1(quantity1)[comment1];name_of_goods2(quantity2)[comment2];...name_of_goodsN(quantityN)[commentN];