【Treasure Hunt】Win an Honor 10 and Be the First One to Experience It!

Search This thread

XDARoni

XDA Community Manager
【Treasure Hunt】Win an Honor 10 and Be the First One to Experience It!​

Are you in the London area? If so, you have a chance to check out the Honor 10 before the official launch. This treasure hunt will lead you to events where a special guest will be there to meet you and show off the new phone.

If you can guess who the three special guests are, and find all of the hidden Honor 10s, you'll win an Honor 10 for yourself!

First Location:
Og6H5TE.gif

Check back on May 10 and May 11 for updated clues on the next locations.

Last edited:

iamsabresh

Sep 14, 2015
Chennai
Too bad i wouldn't be able to make it to the London launch event. But judging by the promos in the social media, the special guests are Sofia, the Humanoid robot, SuperSaf, and Mrwhosetheboss, Arun Maini. To ask those attending the event, have a great time. Love from Honor community India

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    【Treasure Hunt】Win an Honor 10 and Be the First One to Experience It!​

Are you in the London area? If so, you have a chance to check out the Honor 10 before the official launch. This treasure hunt will lead you to events where a special guest will be there to meet you and show off the new phone.

If you can guess who the three special guests are, and find all of the hidden Honor 10s, you'll win an Honor 10 for yourself!

First Location:
    Og6H5TE.gif

Check back on May 10 and May 11 for updated clues on the next locations.
    Huawei and HOnor have totally awesome devices right now, I'm totally in!
    I do not won one, but I bought three for my family, and I really happy with them.
    Highly recommend :)