did someone say price drop?

Search This thread

shabbypenguin

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 30, 2010
I'll let mine go for $125.

Whats the situation with it? got the box and all still? hows the condition of the controller? still got all the adapters/cords etc? how close to stock are ya?

the razr tv is nice but i have a feeling it will be outside my budget so im eye balling the M.O.J.O.

ExtremeRyno

Jul 19, 2012
Whats the situation with it? got the box and all still? hows the condition of the controller? still got all the adapters/cords etc? how close to stock are ya?

the razr tv is nice but i have a feeling it will be outside my budget so im eye balling the M.O.J.O.

I got it last Dec. Everything works fine and is perfect shape. It's been unplugged and in the box for about a week. I got it to stream movies, but the quality of Netflix kept us using our bluray player instead. We basically used it for emulation, but that lost its novelty because we've had an old computer hooked to the TV for years to play games on. Wife and son pretty much stopped using it for anything around March, and I just do casual gaming and YouTubing when they go to bed. Just got Sonic 4 during the sale last week, and it's pretty fun on the MOJO.

Not only do I have the adapters/cables/etc., I've also got the little plastic nubbins that go on the ends of the HDMI cable. Heh, heh, heh.

It's been factory reset, so it's stock + root. Using the second firmware update, not the one that came out recently (it's in the box) Never bothered with opening the case, or anything, and the CTRLR was only used by my son under supervision (it's clean, not sticky or boogery like his DS).

Last edited:

shabbypenguin

May 30, 2010
I got it last Dec. Everything works fine and is perfect shape. It's been unplugged and in the box for about a week. I got it to stream movies, but the quality of Netflix kept us using our bluray player instead. We basically used it for emulation, but that lost its novelty because we've had an old computer hooked to the TV for years to play games on. Wife and son pretty much stopped using it for anything around March, and I just do casual gaming and YouTubing when after they go to bed. Just got Sonic 4 during the sale last week, and it's pretty fun on the MOJO.

Not only do I have the adapters/cables/etc., I've also got the little plastic nubbins that go on the ends of the HDMI cable. Heh, heh, heh.

It's been factory reset, so it's stock + root. Using the second firmware update, not the one that came out recently (it's in the box) Never bothered with opening the case, or anything, and the CTRLR was only used by my son under supervision (it's clean, not sticky or boogery like his DS).

lemme talk to the wife, you are looking for 125?

shabbypenguin

May 30, 2010
wife is onboard, just need to sell my vita. ill go ahead and toss it up on CL :)

ExtremeRyno

Jul 19, 2012
Sweet. It's yours when you're ready....Wait....As in a PS Vita? I'd totally trade. I actually have that in my CL post that I'd trade for one...Portable emulation with actual buttons would be superb.

Either way, though, I'll keep hold of it for you.

Last edited:

shabbypenguin

May 30, 2010
i have one person who may be interested in buying it so if that falls through ill hit ya up. i have the slim bundle but i used the borderlands 2 code already, its a month old (bought it on the 28th) and still has teh box and everything.

shabbypenguin

May 30, 2010
Sweet. It's yours when you're ready....Wait....As in a PS Vita? I'd totally trade. I actually have that in my CL post that I'd trade for one...Portable emulation with actual buttons would be superb.

Either way, though, I'll keep hold of it for you.

well i texted yesterday and didnt hear anything all day so id take that as he wasnt that interested :p

anyways if you are still available/interested in a trade i can take some pics of the vita and we can discuss some things via pm :).

shabbypenguin

May 30, 2010
IMG_20140703_143544.jpg

Lets get this party started eh?

shabbypenguin

May 30, 2010
For those that prefer Newegg, it's also currently on sale as part of their Back@School sale.

so you guys have multiple accounts, can either one of you answer at least some of the questions i posted in this thread? ive been trying to port cwm/twrp but neither recoveries boot, you guys dont appear to be using dtb files which makes me confused on why only stock recovery will boot. i cant even get a log and since the device has no adb access i cant even test anything out.

Reactions: gwaldo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    IMG_20140703_143544.jpg

Lets get this party started eh?
    For those that prefer Newegg, it's also currently on sale as part of their Back@School sale.

so you guys have multiple accounts, can either one of you answer at least some of the questions i posted in this thread? ive been trying to port cwm/twrp but neither recoveries boot, you guys dont appear to be using dtb files which makes me confused on why only stock recovery will boot. i cant even get a log and since the device has no adb access i cant even test anything out.