[MOD] flashable zip for unlocked Verizon Moto G

Search This thread

Shawnsch

Jul 13, 2012
this is a flashable zip for verizon moto g's that are unlocked and have custom recoveries. this zip can be flashed after you flash a rom to re enable data and fix network name. i have currently only tested this on the cm11 nightly for falcon. if anyone else wants to test it they can just post if it works for you. the zip edits the apn settings and some lines in the build.prop

classic757

Apr 15, 2013
this is a flashable zip for verizon moto g's that are unlocked and have custom recoveries. this zip can be flashed after you flash a rom to re enable data and fix network name. i have currently only tested this on the cm11 nightly for falcon. if anyone else wants to test it they can just post if it works for you. the zip edits the apn settings and some lines in the build.prop

Thanks so much! I am not unlocked yet but plan to be soon and when I am I will definitely give this a go. :good:

Reactions: TotesMyGoats

Shawnsch

Jul 13, 2012
I paid the Chinese middle man $45 to get me the boot loader unlock code and it worked like a charm

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

TotesMyGoats

Jul 7, 2013
Connersville
so, every rom i've flashed has crashed at startup ._. and i forgot to make a system backup after unlocking the bootloader... my phone is totally screwed. Can i get any help from you guys?

eg0097

Mar 22, 2014
Los Angeles

but2002

May 15, 2014
OnePlus 8
So I have installed countless different firmwares and flashed this each time. My phone will not roam properly, even if I restore from a backup of my firmware. I have to flash the original Moto G firmware and upgrade back to KitKat each time for roaming to continue working. Even with this mod, I cannot roam.
With the nature of my job, I need roaming capabilities. Any ideas here?

a_gert

Aug 1, 2014
I just want to bump this thread for anyone just now unlocking their XT1028 bootloader using SunShine and trying to install custom ROMs. I spent a considerable amount of time manually modifying a ROM using pieces from the stock VZW 4.4.4 ROM in order to fix this same issue, only to receive direction to this very helpful post after the fact (thanks classic757).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks so much! I am not unlocked yet but plan to be soon and when I am I will definitely give this a go. :good: