[ROM] [4.4.2] [Tate] [AOKP] [2014-03-09] [UNOFFICAL]

Search This thread

wire55

Feb 25, 2013
Well, my computer decided to be dropped by a family member(accident), and now the screen for it is all jacked up(I own a laptop). I have no money to buy a new/used PC either. My parents said they might buy me a new one if I do as they tell me. All my hopes are that I can get a new one. Sorry for the inconvenience, if @vegetajin8 decides to continue this, it is on him. Thank you for all you support guys, I really appreciate it.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: BuQQzz
V

vegetajin8

I can keep up with the thread any questions just ask me I'll answer to the best of my knowledge.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD 7 using Tapatalk

V

vegetajin8

UPDATE

I can keep up with the thread any questions just ask me I'll answer to the best of my knowledge.

Im uploading my updated port since its AOKP. Fully functional as far as I can tell. Cant test hdmi out since i dont have a cable. Added double tap from IOAP. Added BookCase's Kernel from IOAP(thanx BookCase and IOAP) . Changed boot animation. Bluetooth fully working.(no need for bluetooth fix zip) Also changed launcher to the latest cm11 launcher. Once wire55 comes back he is more then welcome to use the rom im posting to work from. Download kkgapps of your choice. Heres the link http://d-h.st/8di. Feel free to ask me anything if you need any help.

Last edited:

wire55

Feb 25, 2013
I am attempting to download on my kindle now, will keep you updated!

V

vegetajin8

I used ur meta folder from your ROM also forgot to add that

wire55

Feb 25, 2013
OK, I am still downloading

wire55

Feb 25, 2013
Just tried it on mine it boots now. I was having issues with the CM11 rom randomly restarting so I am hoping yours will avoid all that. I'll post back with any troubles I find!!!

You were right about CM11 randomly rebooting. It was doing it to me yesterday when I flashed it(experimentally).

Im uploading my updated port since its AOKP. Fully functional as far as I can tell. Cant test hdmi out since i dont have a cable. Added double tap from IOAP. Added BookCase's Kernel from IOAP(thanx BookCase and IOAP) . Changed boot animation. Bluetooth fully working.(no need for bluetooth fix zip) Also changed launcher to the latest cm11 launcher. Once wire55 comes back he is more then welcome to use the rom im posting to work from. Download kkgapps of your choice. Heres the link http://d-h.st/8di. Feel free to ask me anything if you need any help.

Thanks for the update. I suggest creating your own thread if you're going to be resuming this project for a while. :)

V

vegetajin8

I was considering that just haven't had time to do it. I'll set something up in the next couple days.

wire55

Feb 25, 2013
Could a moderator please lock this thread. I have no way of updating it anymore.

V

vegetajin8

My links have been deleted my thread deleted. I will no longer be helping or supporting AOKP. Deleted all my working ports.Try to give back and get downed for it. Created a thread as CrimsonKnight13 suggested was told it was unneeded since there's a AOKP Port. So wanna say its been fun but apparently if your no a high ranking member you get **** on here . wire its all yours I'm done with xda.

Sent from my Amazon Tate using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Disclaimer: I am not responsible for anything you do to your device but I will do my best to assist if something goes wrong!

Installation

BEFORE YOU BEGIN MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A 2ND-BOOTLOADER AND TWRP 2.6.3.1 INSTALLED CORRECTLY AND CAN SEE THE BLUE LOGO DURING BOOTUP:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2128848

Download the rom, gapps of your choosing.
    Reboot to TWRP. (must be version 2.6.3.1)
    Wipe Data/Factory reset
    Flash Rom
    Flash Gapps
    REBOOT !!!

Changelog

Code:
    03-09-2014: This is the first build of AOKP for this device.
    Based off the Nexus 7 2012 (flo)
    It has all features of AOKP from the Nexus 7 (flo)
    Currently using hashcodes kernel until further notice.(forever maybe :P)

Downloads

Source is not available at the current time​

Credits

AOSP
    AOKP
    CMB ROMS
    team BAKED
    CyanogenMod
    @vegetajin8 Taught me how to port
    And anyone else who helped develop AOKP
    all i did was show wire55 the steps and the tut i used to port aokp to use personally. issue i had when i ported for personal use was bluetooth wouldnt work. this is all his work not mine lol. glad i could help ya out.

Couldn't have done it without you. ;)

Well, my computer decided to be dropped by a family member(accident), and now the screen for it is all jacked up(I own a laptop). I have no money to buy a new/used PC either. My parents said they might buy me a new one if I do as they tell me. All my hopes are that I can get a new one. Sorry for the inconvenience, if @vegetajin8 decides to continue this, it is on him. Thank you for all you support guys, I really appreciate it.