XTREMER Notification Animation! [Stunner 1.4.16/1.4.26] UPDATE MAY 2

Search This thread
G

GuestK00336

UPDATE MAY 2: Updated the 1.4.26 mods to match the 1.4.16.....I did not test personally so give them a run!!

UPDATE MAY 1: Removed the original ICS animation and replaced with a better one, plus two more animations. Flash them and check them out. Credit for the animations goes to the creator. I just put em in the notification area. These are currently for 1.4.19 only...I will update and have the 1.4.26 tested shortly!

This is just a fetus right now...I've just been playing around with this and tweaking.
BUT I wanted to put out to y'all what I have right now!
This is based on shane6374's mod...you can check his page and view a video of what it is about HERE

So as I was saying...this is very bare bones and I hope to put in some time to making them cleaner on the Note as well as more background options.
This is based on the stock SystemUI.apk. I have generated one for both Stunner 1.4.19 & 1.4.26. Also please give it about 10 seconds to load up the animation for the first time.

I am also taking assistance on this one...I have done a bit of homework but I am not exactly sure where to read "View.MeasureSpec.getSize" to get the actual notification area size to resize the images accordingly. So if you know where to find this info...give me a pm or drop in the thread. (Neobuddy maybe?! *wink wink nudge nudge*)

I will also attach a "remove animation" in the event that you are not interested once you see it on your device.

Have fun, enjoy and the usual disclaimers apply.

Shout out to ABHISAHARA for testing on Stunner 1.4.26.1.

I am not able to "metamorph" these as I have added NEW files into SystemUI and from what I understand metamorph only patches EXISTING files. You can ask me if you want to add them in to your theme/roms/life. Thank you :)

The OP zips are for 1.4.19....the 1.4.26 are in the next post! Thanks!

Attachments

• remove_anim.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 148
  • status_bar_arccreactor_anim_updated.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 99
  • status_bar_glow_ball.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 99
  • status_bar_ics_anim_updated.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 116
Last edited:
G

GuestK00336

These are for STUNNER 1.4.26/1.4.26.1:D

Attachments

• remove_anim_1.4.26.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 124
  • status_bar_ics_anim_1.4.26.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 92
  • status_bar_arccreactor_anim_1.4.26.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 86
  • status_bar_glow_ball_1.4.26.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 88
Last edited:

abhisahara

Jun 10, 2010
Bangalore
My pleasure Man.....entirely :)
You gave me another very good reason to everytime switch on the phone and pull the notif bar down :p LOL

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can SMemo...? :confused:
    Blue Matrix Pulldown

Hope I'm not stepping on any toes, tremerone, but I liked the idea of the Matrix pulldown.

Attached is a Universal theme patch for the XTREMER Notification Animation that changes the pulldown to a Blue Matrix animation. Being a morph, it just injects the new PNGs and should work with the .19, .26, and any future SystemUI mods the OP may add.

You must already have tremerone's XTREMER Notification Animation MOD installed and working before flashing this patch!

MD5: 08fd19dca815c61fde3b2567f60f4394
    Wipe Dalvik Cache and install ZIP via CWMR

lfQWc.png

::EDIT::
    REMOVED File
    It kept crashing my SystemUI... Not sure what is up. Sorry. Looking into it.

And I think I figured it out... I think the resolution matters. It never did with my Streak5 themes on GB or Froyo, but so it is. Should have this sorted soon.