[ROM][4.1.1] Unofficial CM10 Nightly

Search This thread

lextex

Sep 1, 2010
Dang, I actually accidentally flashed this thinking it was winner's kang.

I would have never noticed if it wasn't for the missing navigation buttons (search + menu).

Any chance we'll see these in this ROM, or will I need to go back to that one?

I only flashed this one for the volume increase.

swordrune10

Mar 26, 2009
Houston, TX
www.swordrune10.net
Dang, I actually accidentally flashed this thinking it was winner's kang.

I would have never noticed if it wasn't for the missing navigation buttons (search + menu).

Any chance we'll see these in this ROM, or will I need to go back to that one?

I only flashed this one for the volume increase.

xDD my rom is things actually merged into cm code.. winner00 looks at things that are being reviewed he deems worthwhile and merge it into his rom.. the nav buttons is still in review and really no sign of when it will be merged, tho they seem to be pretty much done

i hope u made a backup! ;)

swordrune10

Mar 26, 2009
Houston, TX
www.swordrune10.net
I think I'll give it a whirl. The cm builds are so slow on their buildbot.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

that's the whole reason I'm making these... tho I'm pretty sure that will soon end since cyanogen got the new build servers and it took out his power at his house during testing.. good sign I think

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

swordrune10

Mar 26, 2009
Houston, TX
www.swordrune10.net

parkson

May 10, 2010
Greenville, SC
Anyone report on any stability issues? Im wanting to try it out.. but no one seems to have any recent input.. :(

That's because, while most of the advanced features and goodies have yet to be included, the foundation is solid as a rock. No stability issues to report, in my experience with the cm nightlies as of late.

swordrune10

Mar 26, 2009
Houston, TX
www.swordrune10.net
I flash this every day, without fear of my phone being effed.. it runs really solid and the only reason its not released is because its waiting for all the features cyanogen wants to put into it.. plus probably waiting for all the other devices to catch up ;)

swordrune10

Mar 26, 2009
Houston, TX
www.swordrune10.net
download link for rom doesnt work

damn, either ubuntu one's publish links r down or they noticed how many people were downloading from my account x.x

attached is the torrent file for the rom, tho i suggest to wait for today's rom since its in being built now.. there was a torrent attached but i removed it because its now obsolete (read: too old)

EDIT: gonna switch from ubuntu one to dropbox, where i should of stayed =/ yesterday's links r garbage..

EDIT 2: if ur really in a jam, heres a direct link for yesterday's rom update-cm-9-20120326-KANG-toro-signed.zip

EDIT 3: it turns out ubuntu one's publish links were just down, and i still have publishing power.. regardless i am moving to dropbox as my main direct link and will now use dropbox AND ubuntu one as webseeds, making it a faster torrent!

Last edited:

swordrune10

Mar 26, 2009
Houston, TX
www.swordrune10.net
Changelog:
3/27/12
There is alot of new merged code dealing with the framework, not to sure on whats going on but from what i can tell its either to get the camera and decoding better or to get the camera and decoding to work on more devices.. other then that nothing again.. i really am starting to get anxious about the navbutton editor, even sometimes thinking of merging it into the rom x.x

balltongue

Aug 6, 2010
Changelog:
3/27/12
There is alot of new merged code dealing with the framework, not to sure on whats going on but from what i can tell its either to get the camera and decoding better or to get the camera and decoding to work on more devices.. other then that nothing again.. i really am starting to get anxious about the navbutton editor, even sometimes thinking of merging it into the rom x.x

Swordrune thanks for posting these builds.

I agree the navbutton editor is the only thing that is preventing this from being my daily driver. Switch between this and AOKP.

swordrune10

Mar 26, 2009
Houston, TX
www.swordrune10.net
Swordrune thanks for posting these builds.

I agree the navbutton editor is the only thing that is preventing this from being my daily driver. Switch between this and AOKP.

dont blame u, i remember a while ago while i was on winner00's rom getting real excited when that feature popped up.. as i said before, i like the buttons in reverse and i miss them.. i have my eye on the code in review, u could even see my name as one of the people reviewing it (thats not bragging, anyone can put theyre name on it.. its more of a showing of how anxious i am. i get emails every time even someone comments about it!)

im really just excited about cm9 in general.. galaxy s 2 for att just started being built for nightlies, the sensations code to build it has been opensourced, i just noticed the hp touchpad has a nightly on get.cm.. everything is falling into place, im just waiting for it all to finally be released!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This build of CM10 will only keep up with what is actually merged into the code for CM10. Primarily this was made because of how infrequent the building goes with the official nightlies, but now i continue on regardless of anything...

android.png

as per usual:
    Code:
    I am not responsible if you brick your phone, for any bugs in the rom,
    or if your cat decides to eat your phone because its now full of awesome.

This build is very much identical with the official build, u can switch from official and my build without any fear of having to wipe your phone.. the only difference is that i have the build script change the cyanogenmod version to more reflect like a nightly

I'll start build in the evenings, probably take a little bit depending on how much is new and the real wait is me actually uploading it.. (I have terrible upload speeds!)

Known Issues:
    None

Instructions:
    Download rom
    Go to recovery
    Wipe rom if coming from another rom, u dont have to wipe if ur coming from official nightly
    Flash rom
    Flash gapps, this u dont have to do every time just when u first come to the rom (the rom backs up gapps)
    Boot into rom
    ???
    Profit!

the torrent file only contains the rom, it uses a webseed, code.google.com. u can use this if u ever have to pause to download or such.. u dont have to seed, i dont mind.. but others might like u to

Current and older builds can be found here: http://code.google.com/p/team-keyblade/downloads/list

Latest GAPPS: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20120726-signed.zip

A special thanks goes to flip35 for acting as a canary for cm10 =]

To all people saying thanks: Your welcome!! =^_^=
    CM Nightlies BBQLog

Changelog:
    6/10/12 - ∞
    my team mate, housry23, is taking over building and doing changelogs for this rom, to not muddy up the forums he is posting on this thread

ill still be around, as this is now a team effort.. go Team Keyblade!

Full Changelog before housry23's
    this will probably be the end of the line.. we had a good run during cm9 and not really during the beginning of cm10.. I will definitely continue my work on my kitchen and maybe churn out a few raosp for certain devices... I would like to thank everyone who helped or even used the ROM..

so long, and thanks for all the fish

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Changelog:
    4/19/12
    Bluetooth: Add MAP Profile features
    Remove the deprecated heapsize preference
    Bluetooth MAP profile should get ur phone to sync right with ford sync
    *as of time of posting, no official nightly for today*