[APP][4.0+] Slyth Launcher 1.0.1.2 (02/01/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

LynXT

Jan 29, 2012
Cañete
crystalforandroid.host22.com
359myj9.png

29ftat.jpg

Launcher based on AOSP Launcher with improvements in the customization and speed that differs from the rest in that it is lighter causing it much faster and without bugs

Google Play
SOON

Features
  • Slim (2MB)
  • Transition Efects (Tablet, Card Stack, Accordion, etc...)
  • Reizising Widgets :)
  • Search Bar Style JB and ICS
  • Themes Support (ADW, Go, Apex, Launcher Pro)
  • Tablet UI
  • Slyth Preferences
  • Desktop and Drawer preferences
  • Configurable Folder preview and background (iOS, Ring, Square and Custom :))
  • Option to customize Menu
  • Other less important options :)

Download
Mod edit: Download unavailable

Last edited by a moderator:

Mchasard

Dec 12, 2010
I dream or its the new name of primo launcher ...cool
I used it already before this item

Appreciable work! Very nice launcher! Slim & sexy! :D

Some suggestions I would like to give, you can consider adding them to delight us:

•If you see GO LauncherEX's transitions, you'll find their smoothness is very unique and awesome! Can you please concentrate on smoothness of the transition animations? Also, they are very quick, even though I changed the speed in settings, I found no difference in the speed of transition.

•Also, have an option to set the icon size in dpi on the screen, dock, etc.

•An option to have customized random animation.

•And try to include these transitions from GO LauncherEX:

-Binary Star
-Chariot
-Cylinder
-Sphere

•Icons in the launcher's settings must be holo themed.

Really great work! Thank you so much! :thumbup: ;) :)

PS: Haptic feedback didn't work for me though I enabled it.

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

LynXT

Jan 29, 2012
Cañete
crystalforandroid.host22.com
Appreciable work! Very nice launcher! Slim & sexy! :D

Some suggestions I would like to give, you can consider adding them to delight us:

•If you see GO LauncherEX's transitions, you'll find their smoothness is very unique and awesome! Can you please concentrate on smoothness of the transition animations? Also, they are very quick, even though I changed the speed in settings, I found no difference in the speed of transition.

•Also, have an option to set the icon size in dpi on the screen, dock, etc.

•An option to have customized random animation.

•And try to include these transitions from GO LauncherEX:

-Binary Star
-Chariot
-Cylinder
-Sphere

•Icons in the launcher's settings must be holo themed.

Really great work! Thank you so much! :thumbup: ;) :)

PS: Haptic feedback didn't work for me though I enabled it.

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium
Now I only concentrate on the translation, when I get in the play store tomorrow or Tuesday I start to add more effects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    359myj9.png

29ftat.jpg

Launcher based on AOSP Launcher with improvements in the customization and speed that differs from the rest in that it is lighter causing it much faster and without bugs

Google Play
    SOON

Features
    • Slim (2MB)
    • Transition Efects (Tablet, Card Stack, Accordion, etc...)
    • Reizising Widgets :)
    • Search Bar Style JB and ICS
    • Themes Support (ADW, Go, Apex, Launcher Pro)
    • Tablet UI
    • Slyth Preferences
    • Desktop and Drawer preferences
    • Configurable Folder preview and background (iOS, Ring, Square and Custom :))
    • Option to customize Menu
    • Other less important options :)

Download
    Mod edit: Download unavailable
    Changelog for next version

New effects, spanish language and miui icons
    Primo, Nova, Apex and even Trebuchet were ALL based on the OPEN SOURCE code for the stock launcher. Of course they will have similiar features. Primo lost users because of allegations like this. It really doesnt take all that much to implement features if you are a good developer. JeduRocks is an upstanding member of this community with numerous contributions and always willing to help where it's needed. Shouting out like this without doing any research causes a lot of harm

Yes, all the mentioned launchers are based on the AOSP launcher, except that Primo is based on Apex (and by extention based on AOSP). But any additional features not found in the stock launcher are proprietary as they are implemented by each individual launcher app. Yes, it really doesn't take all that much to implement features if you are a good developer, but the developers of Primo/Slyth chose to steal other people's work instead of writing their own code. Do not just take my words. Do some research on your own, decompile Primo/Slyth (using apktool) and compare with Apex (v1.3.x), and then you will see.
    Slyth Launcher

• Re-Signed (for those who have uninstalled the previous version and put this or not start)

• Intial Release
    Yes, all the mentioned launchers are based on the AOSP launcher, except that Primo is based on Apex (and by extention based on AOSP). But any additional features not found in the stock launcher are proprietary as they are implemented by each individual launcher app. Yes, it really doesn't take all that much to implement features if you are a good developer, but the developers of Primo/Slyth chose to steal other people's work instead of writing their own code. Do not just take my words. Do some research on your own, decompile Primo/Slyth (using apktool) and compare with Apex (v1.3.x), and then you will see.
    Now I start to write my own code, I will add other things to this launcher to not say it's a steal