New rom for Zopo zp700 V4 by Ghost45

Search This thread

baddybuddy

Mar 11, 2014
Hi,

first of all. Great work you do Ghost.

I wanted to update my phone because I'm not satisfied with the GPS. I wanted to install V1 of your ROM, followed the instructions, but when I try to chose the update via SD Card on my mobile phone I can chose your zip-File, then it says Starting Installation, but immediately aborts.

I think I cannot use V3 or V4 because I just have Windows 8 64 bit laptop here.

Do you have any tip for me?

ghost45

Nov 10, 2012
P@th
Hi,

first of all. Great work you do Ghost.

I wanted to update my phone because I'm not satisfied with the GPS. I wanted to install V1 of your ROM, followed the instructions, but when I try to chose the update via SD Card on my mobile phone I can chose your zip-File, then it says Starting Installation, but immediately aborts.

I think I cannot use V3 or V4 because I just have Windows 8 64 bit laptop here.

Do you have any tip for me?

hi,
many people install it and they not have problem!
But you have cwm recovery?
try to download again!:good:

baddybuddy

Mar 11, 2014
Hi all,

i just got my new ZP700 and now I tryed to set it up. But the Problem is, that it is YunOS installed and not "normal" Andoid!

How can I change that? I tryed to install the ghost Rom via recovery but I just get the message Installation aborted.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

Hmm, I have the same message like he has.

Thanks for your answer already. I transfered the .zip again on my SD Card, tried again...but again the same Message.

Further, my screen looks kind different compared to your video on youtube.com.

It says:

Android system recovery <3e>

reboot system now
apply update from ADB
apply update from sdcard
apply update from cache
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache partition
backup user data
restore user data

I choose apply update from sdcard, then choose your .zip, then the following appears:

-install /sdcard2...
Installation aborted.

ghost45

Nov 10, 2012
P@th
Hmm, I have the same message like he has.

Thanks for your answer already. I transfered the .zip again on my SD Card, tried again...but again the same Message.

Further, my screen looks kind different compared to your video on youtube.com.

It says:

Android system recovery <3e>

reboot system now
apply update from ADB
apply update from sdcard
apply update from cache
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache partition
backup user data
restore user data

I choose apply update from sdcard, then choose your .zip, then the following appears:

-install /sdcard2...
Installation aborted.

hi friends
The problem is this:Android system recovery <3e>
You not install my rom under android normal recovery but under cwm recovery!
The steps ususlly to do are:
Make good wipe for erase all data and dalvik also
after install from zip file ...but always under recovery cwm mode or Twrp!
see you soon:good:

baddybuddy

Mar 11, 2014
hi friends
The problem is this:Android system recovery <3e>
You not install my rom under android normal recovery but under cwm recovery!
The steps ususlly to do are:
Make good wipe for erase all data and dalvik also
after install from zip file ...but always under recovery cwm mode or Twrp!
see you soon:good:

Hey, thanks already. What do u mean by this:

"Make good wipe for erase all data and dalvik also
after install from zip file"

Don't get the thing with dalvik.

I would now try to install CWM and then try again to use your zip file. Or shouldnt I do that on Windows 8 64 bit Edition?

ghost45

Nov 10, 2012
P@th
zp700 version with "C" label

Be carefull,
Attention to the "C " version... some phone go in brick after flash the version 3 or 4 under flashtool !

soon i will made new version of "C" label

layup23

Feb 6, 2013
Sibiu
Hi!
I've placed an order for the Zopo Zp700 and I will receive it sometime next week.
I wanted to ask if you could possibly make a flash-ble version of the V4 Rom. I hate using SpFlashtool with my current phone and it's super easy to use CWM.
Could you please help?
Oh and also could you please explain how I could verify if I will have the C version or the normal revision.
Thanks!

Later edit// I read that in order to repartition the memory I would need to flash the ebr file via Flashtools which I hate... Do you think that maybe if you create a flashable Rom for CWM with the partition included, it can work? I really don't wanna use SpFlashtools, I've tried a few times with my Thl W200 and I couldn't install those stupid drivers.

Last edited:

beefpolice

Apr 2, 2014
need help with brick & flash

Hey Guys,
I am new to android and probably went wrong with the flash tool, because now i am stuck at zopo boot logo.
How can i get my phone back working again and how do i install a custom/stock rom to it?
i already followed a guide with the flash tool, but it didnt work out well :(

You guys have expirience with zp700, please help me, i only want a different rom/android version than the original one by zopo

Thanks in advance

berlin51

Jun 13, 2012
Try using a different version of the Flash app & make sure the phone is recognized in Windows Device Manager as an Android phone before doing a Rom flash.

Go here for some utility app, drivers etc, info for the ZP700:

http://translate.googleusercontent..../zopo/&usg=ALkJrhiajO3p3Cn7Tob1GKIwJ03dY-45UQ

It is in Italian but the browser translation is OK. There are 3 threads on the Zp700: 1 in the main Zopo thread & 2 more in the Zopo Modding thread

There are currently 9 Roms for the Zp700 on:

http://www.needrom.com/phone-roms/zopo/

Last edited:

ghost45

Nov 10, 2012
P@th

Attachments

• zp700_C_version.jpg
    zp700_C_version.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 539
Reactions: iceboxrj

layup23

Feb 6, 2013
Sibiu
These are the difference (the label "C" near the sim slot):
Hi ghost45!
I finally received my unit and it was the C version so I immediately flashed the V4-C version Rom and it's working great!
The only thing I have to complain is regarding the battery life.. Somehow the phone won't enter deep sleep. I installed Better battery stats and it shows that the device is 99% of the time using the CPU at 1.04 Ghz. It never goes into deep sleep. Can you help please?

Iegolas

Dec 10, 2006
Hi ghost45!
I finally received my unit and it was the C version so I immediately flashed the V4-C version Rom and it's working great!
The only thing I have to complain is regarding the battery life.. Somehow the phone won't enter deep sleep. I installed Better battery stats and it shows that the device is 99% of the time using the CPU at 1.04 Ghz. It never goes into deep sleep. Can you help please?

I also have the version C. Where is the V4-C version Rom to download it?

Thanks !

layup23

Feb 6, 2013
Sibiu
I also have the version C. Where is the V4-C version Rom to download it?

Thanks !

You will find it in here http://www.androidiani.com/forum/zopo-modding/371910-nuova-rom-zopo-zp700-v-1-ghost45.html. Look for it in the 5th post if I'm not mistaken. You can use the v4 for c version and you can download the one that is flashable vis Cwm recovery. That's what I did. If you don't manage post here and I will help you. Good luck!
Btw in case anyone has any battery issues make sure to uninstall the google hangouts (google talk) app with titanium backup. That did it for me and now my phone finally goes into deep sleep

Sent from my W200 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: vigex

Iegolas

Dec 10, 2006
You will find it in here http://www.androidiani.com/forum/zopo-modding/371910-nuova-rom-zopo-zp700-v-1-ghost45.html. Look for it in the 5th post if I'm not mistaken. You can use the v4 for c version and you can download the one that is flashable vis Cwm recovery. That's what I did. If you don't manage post here and I will help you. Good luck!
Btw in case anyone has any battery issues make sure to uninstall the google hangouts (google talk) app with titanium backup. That did it for me and now my phone finally goes into deep sleep

Sent from my W200 using xda app-developers app

Thank you !

Can you tell the BASE BAND that the V4 C has ?

The flash will be the same if I use the recovery or the flashtool ? Any difference ?

OpXim

Feb 23, 2013
Helio. I used flastool todo flash v1 and i think i brick it. Its label C.
How can i fix the phone?
Thanks

Last edited:

OpXim

Feb 23, 2013
This is My New Rom for this phone zp700!

Be carefull,
Attention to the "C " version... some phone go in brick after flash the version 3 or 4 under flashtool !

MANY THANKS TO OUR MODERATOR TO OPEN AGAIN THIS THREAD !
More attention to the Xda-developers Rules:
http://xdaforums.com/announcement.php?f=256
Many thanks to "SUPER ADMIN" MR. MIKE

is this your label "C" rom??? http://www.needrom.com/download/custom-rom-zopo-zp700c-version-v-4-for-recovery-cwm/

i cant find in this forum sorry :S

Top Liked Posts