Are you getting 2.3 gingerbread official?

Search This thread

josephislee

Feb 2, 2011
Surrey
Staying on wolf's rom unless fps is removed and battery life is stellar. Wait, I'll wait for improved GB roms :D

Sent from my X10a TW007 using XDA App

elvish

Sep 20, 2010
Ottawa
Ill upgrade in september when i think it will actually be released since this seems to be SE's pattern for releases and fake promises..If (which most likely will be) i havent gone to another cell..cause i have lost all faith in SE...

princemarcus19

Jan 26, 2011
Bronx,NY
i bet u don't, am upgrading to sony's 2.3 all i gotta do is flash generic rom on my phone(From NYC At&t rlly sucks,I thank xda for flashtool)n thats it ,am done with custom roms n i honestly think once 2.3 is released no one gona have a custom rom on there phone ,cause they finally getting the real update for 2.3 with flash n with working cam, most roms cam don't work r half of it work , so even thou it took for ever for offical 2.3 update yall better upgrade cause the update will finally make it worth how much u paid for it ,i paid 400 plus tax shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit..........ur dam right am upgrading ,LMAO

saywei89

Jan 3, 2011
i will update to official room. Because the camera in custom rom is really sux compared to offcial rom.

daniel090588

Feb 3, 2011
Of course i will upgrade costom roms gave us the chance to try diferent software than the stock but for me the original is better i´m pretty tired of flashing my cel phone every week.

Reactions: hierarchy666

leo5111

Nov 27, 2010
Port Orchard WA
i will upgrade of course, we will be able to root and enable loading of apps off SD within a day or two of it coming out, then i will remove all the bloat and install launcher i want etc... :p

riginal

Jan 2, 2011
I think the devs can use the sources from our GB firmware to fix issues on GB roms.

Of course, Just like our current 2.1 custom roms, There isn't any difference between camera & camcorder in them with 2.1 official so I won't even bother to upgrade to official GB, Specially I'm looking forward to Rdannar's superaosp with a fully working camera

dejannn

Dec 5, 2010
I buy my x10 in free sail. Can I upgrade official 2.3 or it depends of my operator?

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

Top Liked Posts