• no

Votes: 36 23.5%
  • OT-908 F/S/A

Votes: 34 22.2%

• Total voters
Search This thread

ruscan.calin

Nov 29, 2010
u understud me wrong, i'm very thankfull...

u done great job, but i'm every day in contact with some serious gadgets ...
so when I SEE THIS LOCK SCREEN AND PHONE APP AND STATUS BAR.... I get mad...

what do you mean by phone app ?

for look changes search themes on Market

regarding status bar/ lock screen in the next version... I don't know when it's about available time

ruscan.calin

Nov 29, 2010
update available

I solved some problems to this ROM - as you suggested now it's available to download an update

What's new :
1 solved keyboard problem -now it's showing up quickly
2 add No Lock app so you can enable/ disable lock screen
3 add black status bar

BTW
regarding black status bar I'm thinking to make a post to tell you how I did that
so you can change colors as you wish !
I'm changing font colors to white and update screenshots to post #1 soon..

Last edited:
Reactions: movefun

movefun

Apr 23, 2012
Overclock

Hello ruscan.calin!
First of all sorry my bad english.
My question is: how to overclock this phone?
I installed SetCPU v2.2.3, but the max frequency was 600 MHZ.
Is there a file, which in set the max 600 MHZ (e.g to 700 MHZ)??:D

Reactions: ruscan.calin

ruscan.calin

Nov 29, 2010
Hello ruscan.calin!
First of all sorry my bad english.
My question is: how to overclock this phone?
I installed SetCPU v2.2.3, but the max frequency was 600 MHZ.
Is there a file, which in set the max 600 MHZ (e.g to 700 MHZ)??:D
You need luck to find that tool because Alcatel phones unfortunately have not to much support even from Alcatel as third party
I don' t know any tool to accomplish that task on this phone could be by flashing a firmware to support that feature natively I know about Cyanogenmod but will not work on this phone
be well oriented when buying a phone in your case I would recommend a HTC
also consider these
1. battery gets wasted so fast
2. overclocking could harm your phone

see you ..long story maybe somebody can tell you more ?!

Last edited:
Reactions: movefun

ruscan.calin

Nov 29, 2010
POLL results

for all people reading this please complete the poll would be interesting to see results
if you like...
there are > 40 downloads and only 4 people voted :confused:
also there are many people having this phone but not posting
also maybe some people reading but not having an account here
this could be an answer why Alcatel doesn't support this phone :D

so question is WHAT NUMBER ?!

PS I know about downloads because box.com give me the chance to see something about traffic...
also consider to make an account there you have 50 GB online storage
but only as an Android user !! so download box app from Market and make an account logged from your phone
yes you also can login from PC but firstly make account from phone
generally is 5GB...

Last edited:
Reactions: bidulç&

milireno

Apr 23, 2012
Thanks

I install your rom on my OT908 F , from Orange France !!:eek:

Now ,I would like to learn how changing some things on your rom ,is it possible ?:rolleyes:

ruscan.calin

Nov 29, 2010
Thanks

I install your rom on my OT908 F , from Orange France !!:eek:

Now ,I would like to learn how changing some things on your rom ,is it possible ?:rolleyes:
It is about available time but I will prepare in a few days an article/post to talk about black status bar exactly how to change fonts/colors
unfortunately this phone is in lack of tools for customization no support from Alcatel/ community so is that we have to make things from scratch
yes I will try to help !

ruscan.calin

Nov 29, 2010
useful tools

nice to hear that !
also I prepare an update to add restart option- when pressing power button
and some GPS improvements as MadK9 suggested

somebody asked for APK Manager this is a nice tool to unpack/pack/sign apk files
original post is here
as you see link is broken but I found this and provided a valid link to download
from download you also get QtADB
this is very useful because:
-works on Linux/ Windows
-edit Android files from PC
-get shell on PC
-take screenshots etc

enjoy these tools !

PS add to PATH location of adb.exe search on Google how to
tutorial here also search youtube

Last edited:

milireno

Apr 23, 2012
Bonjour,hello

I try today your new version :
- no problem in installation
- for the touchPad ,only english language:mad: -->>Ok,I put "FrenchPack.apk";)
- look more sad ,for me

and when I open new application ,I have this message "Sorry,Close of Map application ,because of process com.google.android.apps.maps..."

Last edited:

ruscan.calin

Nov 29, 2010
Bonjour,hello

I try today your new version :
- no problem in installation
- for the touchPad ,only english language:mad:
- look more sad ,for me

and when I open new application ,I have this message "Sorry,Close of Map application ,because of process com.google.android.apps.maps..."

I suggest to reflash and make a clean instalation in CWM delete cache/wipe data
I checked maps on my phone and it works well also you should remember apps crashes sometimes..even in stock /original rom

Last edited:

ruscan.calin

Nov 29, 2010
regarding languages support I will try in next version to add French and other languages this happens because initially I made this custom rom only for me but somebody asked for... etc
also I don't know if people like this rom so I can consider not to support anymore and to continue to use only for me
see you there are ~50 downloads as I see from box.com logs and not too much opinions about download
in fact nobody talks here so in fact I do not know if there will be a new update sorry to tell you about that

Last edited:

milireno

Apr 23, 2012
thanks

Re,

For me ,very good job !!;)
for the touchPad ,I put my "FrenchPack.apk"
For the look ,I prefered your first status bar

And for the launcher ,I will try "Zeam.apk" ,it's more light

Can you mod the contact or phone.apk ,to have the picture of contact more big?

Thanks

kthanassis

Jan 9, 2008
Hello,
ruscan.calin you are GREAT! first of all you are the first who made a custom rom for this mobile phone!!
I could say that this phone has such a lot cons (for example the tiny ROM)
I am reading a few days your topic and I feel happy because someone tried to make something better that Alcatel! Don't get mad, people want to use your ROM and this is the reason that they asking such a lot of things from you!!

I would like to ask you, if I install a custom ROM, could I go back to official? (It says FRG83G.v660-0 and I can found only v63)
Also could I have Greek language and Greek keyboard on my phone?
(You have to accept that Alcatel users are not so many as Samsung or HTC users but you need feedback to do whatever)

Thank you very much!
Regards
Thanassis

marinalin85

Jan 22, 2012
Moldova Noua
somebody asked for APK Manager this is a nice tool to unpack/pack/sign apk files
original post is here
as you see link is broken but I found this and provided a valid link to download
from download you also get QtADB
this is very useful because:
-works on Linux/ Windows
-edit Android files from PC
-get shell on PC
-take screenshots etc

enjoy these tools !

PS add to PATH location of adb.exe search on Google how to

Thank you Calin

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    introducing first custom rom
    for alcatel ot-908 android 2.2

[ disclaimer ]
    do not flash roms not intended
    to be made for your phone !
    these roms can damage your hardware !
    [ requirements ]
    • this custom rom will work for any alcatel ot-908 phone
      or branded one cosmote/globul/t-mobile/orange move
    • for OT908 s/f/a read post # 7 to solve sensor-keys problem
    • also must have cwm recovery installed
    • if neither phone is rooted nor you have cwm recovery then read post #7
    [ features ]

• based on alcatel stock rom 2.2.2 android
    • zipaligned
    • removed stock apps- 0 bloatware
    • changed browser homepage (google.com)
    • updated market/ maps/ youtube
    • add busybox/ root explorer /terminal emulator/bash
    • removed stock-based/ add new splashscreen/ bootanimation/screen locker
    • replaced stock launcher /adw.launcher/ Regina
    • add root/ cwm recovery
    • add /data/app feature
    • add /etc/init.d scripting support
    • add a2sd - thanks to The Darktremor
    • moved dalvik-cache to get free space
    • improve gps accuracy
    • modded status bar
    • add reboot/recovery/fastboot to Power Menu
    • system tweaks
    • undervolting/ overclocking

[ language support ]
    • English
    • Romanian
    • German
    • Spanish
    • French
    • Italian
    • Hungarian
    • Dutch
    • Turkish
    • Portuguese
    • Czech
    • Bulgarian
    • Polish
    • Slovak
    • Croatian
    if not on list read this

[installation | download ]
    read post #136
    DOWNLOAD Move_v4.0 (September 11, 2012)
    -for OT908 SFA flash this ROM then read post #5 to change keys
    -to sync with Desktop you can use :

Wondershare MobileGo (take screenshots)
    MyPhoneExplorer (you can control phone from PC)
    QtADB (advanced)
    @yecarrillo I gave you a link to a CWM based on GB kernel compiled from sourceforge you can use it to backup phone partitions and if you share it I can prepare a custom rom with root and other things ....where are you ?

well, I'm working with Cyanogenmod sources because I got another phone Huawei Sonic
    yes this phone is Cyanogenmod-enabled and this is great !

first result is that I ported CWM 5.0.2.8 on this phone (908) so here is a new ver for CWM and I have control over the sources so this is great
    anyway there is a bug / missing feature because like old ver will not perform a full backup so I'm working to fix it !

If you don't know CWM is very good it's first step to perpare a custom rom and now it's easy there is a port for this phone!
    on this phone something is missing from backup made by CWM : /custpack partition so I have to fix it!

yes CWM sent to yecarrillo will do a full backup but I do not want to share it here because it's based on GB kernel and more it's adapted from another phone ...even if it works !

if you do not know Clockworkmod recovery is official recovery for Cyanogenmod-enabled phones also there is a CWM builder here http://builder.clockworkmod.com/ but that's not working on this phone

FRIENDS !!!

update soon after 8 hours (at least :eek::D) I fixed it and more :It works ! now this phone has a FULL BACKUP !!
    no need to use Titanium or other backup tools and to prepare a custom rom (if GB is really here ) it's so easy...
    well I have a button-asserts problem I hope to fix it then I post here the last CWM 5.0.2.8 !
    update

well, allow me to introduce you ...

CWM 5.0.2.8 here ! :cowboy:

how to flash :

-copy to sdcard
    -reboot recovery
    -flash CWM.5028.zip
    -remove/ insert battery (optional)
    -reboot recovery VOLUP+menu

how to test :

-well do a backup
    - reboot and delete something especially from /custpack
    -reboot recovery and restore your backup
    -restart and check it

NOTE

datadata.img ------> custpack partition

here is recovery 5.0.2.8 log :

Code:
    Starting recovery on Sun Sep  2 18:22:32 2012
    framebuffer: fd 4 (240 x 320)
    CWM-based Recovery v5.0.2.8
    recovery filesystem table
    =========================
      0 /tmp ramdisk (null) (null)
      1 /boot mtd boot (null)
      2 /cache yaffs2 cache (null)
      3 /data yaffs2 userdata (null)
      4 /misc mtd misc (null)
      5 /recovery mtd recovery (null)
      6 /sdcard vfat /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 /dev/block/mmcblk0
      7 /system yaffs2 system (null)
      8 /datadata yaffs2 custpack (null)
      9 /sd-ext auto /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 (null)

W:Unable to get recovery.fstab info for /emmc during fstab generation!
    I:Completed outputting fstab.
    I:Processing arguments.
    I:Boot status: OKAY
    I:Got arguments from boot message
    mtd: successfully wrote block at fffffd5800000000
    I:Set boot command "boot-recovery"
    I:Checking arguments.
    I:device_recovery_start()
    Command: "recovery"

ro.secure=0
    ro.allow.mock.location=0
    ro.debuggable=1
    persist.service.adb.enable=1
    ro.modversion=CWM-5.0.2.8
    ro.product.device=ot908
    ro.product.name=ot908
    usb.default.pid=0x9018
    persist.usb.default.pid=0x9018
    ro.build.date=Sun Sep 02 21:02:00 PST 2012
    ro.build.owner=ruscan.calin
    ro.factorytest=0
    ro.serialno=
    ro.bootmode=unknown
    ro.baseband=unknown
    ro.carrier=unknown
    ro.bootloader=LY66Z0Z0
    ro.hardware=qcom
    ro.revision=0
    ro.emmc=0
    init.svc.recovery=running
    init.svc.adbd=running

I:Checking for extendedcommand...
    I:Skipping execution of extendedcommand, file not found...
    I:Set boot command ""
    SD Card space free: 1297MB
    [B][B]Backing up boot image...
    Backing up recovery image...
    Backing up system...[/B][/B]
    liblibdsutils.solibz.sovariance.solibOmxAmrDec.solibopencore_rtsp.solibreference-ril.solibmediaplayerservice.solibloc_ext.solibdrmagent_wrapper.solibbluedroid.solibsysutils.solibdl.socorgi.solibOmxQcelp13Enc.solibdvm.solibOmxAmrEnc.solibFFTEm.solibril-qc-1.soliblog.solibhzrecog-jni.solibbluetooth.solibcamera_client.solibthread_db.solibHmAgent.sodejitter.solibomx_sharedlibrary.solibwmsts.solibemoji.solibOmxAmrRtpDec.solibsnd.solibril-qcril-hook-oem.solibping_mdm.solibOmxWmvDec.solibui.solibqmi.soinputraw.solibmmgsdilib.solibjni_pinyinime.solibsqlite.solibopencore_download.solibjrdrapijni.solibpdapi.solibcrypto.solibaudio.solibmver_jni.solibgsdi_exp.solibaudioflinger.solibinbidi.solibvorbisidec.solibstagefright_omx.solibdbus.solibOmxH264Dec.solibstlport.solibacc.soliboem_rapi.solibwifitestmodejni.solibsig.soeglegl.cfglibEGL_adreno200.solibGLES_android.solibGLESv1_CM_adreno200.solibGLESv2_adreno200.solibq3dtools_adreno200.solibdrmagent.solibopencore_rtspreg.solibmm-abl.solibdsm.solibnetmgr.soliboncrpc.solinear.solibicudata.solibcameraservice.solibOmxAacDec.solibdll.solibexif.solibGLESv1_CM.solibRS.solibuim.solibqueue.solibwpa_client.solibOmxAmrwbDec.solibpixelflinger.solibsrec_jni.solibopencore_downloadreg.solibloc-rpc.solibEGL.sohwcopybit.msm7k.sogralloc.default.sogralloc.msm7k.solights.msm7k.sosensors.msm7k.solibril.solibjnigraphics.solibmvs.solibgsl.solibaudiopolicy.solibpdsm_atl.solibopencore_net_support.solibmedia.solibaudioalsa.solibdiag.solibOmxMp3Dec.solibsurfaceflinger.solibiprouteutil.solibhardware_legacy.solibc.solibstagefrighthw.solibwiperjni.solibskia.solibandroid_runtime.solibOmxVidEnc.solibttspico.soliboemcamera.solibopencorehw.solibmm-adspsvc.solibstagefright_avc_common.solibsonivox.solibopencore_author.solibdrmagent_jni.solibicui18n.solibcm.sobluez-pluginaudio.soinput.solibnetutils.solibmmipl.solibexpat.solibSR_AudioIn.solibutils.solibdrm1.solibctest.solibOmxCore.solibssl.solibopencore_mp4local.solibdsprofile.solibxml2wbxml.solibwbxml_jni.solibrpc.solibnativehelper.solibgstk_exp.solibOmxAacEnc.solibETC1.solibopencore_player.solibmedia_jni.somodulesbcm4329.kolibra.kolibrasdioif.kolibdiskconfig.solibOmxMpeg4Dec.solibrefcne.solibping_apps.solibhwrfuncs-jni.solibcamera.solibGLESv2.solibwms.solibskiagl.solibloc.solibjni_latinime.solibOmxWmaDec.solibttssynthproxy.solibqcomm_omx.solibpbmlib.solibmm-omxcore.solibauth.solibandroid_servers.solibsoundpool.solibopencore_common.solibjpeg.solibicuuc.solibcommondefs.solibsurfaceflinger_client.solibmmjpeg.solibgps.solibaudioeq.soliba2dp.solibvoicesearch.solibm.solibnv.solibcutils.solibOmxEvrcEnc.solibstdc++.solibstagefright.solibopencore_mp4localreg.solibdss.sopthres.solibbluetoothd.solibOmxAdpcmDec.solibdrm1_jni.solibreference-cdma-sms.solibloc_api.solibwebcore.solibbinder.solibrs_jni.solibsystem_server.solibnetlink.solibhardware.solibtslib.soappDrmProvider.apkTtsService.apkEmail.apkUserDictionaryProvider.apkHTMLViewer.apkVoiceDialer.apkJrdFmRadio.apkVpnServices.apkJrdLauncher.apkWiper.apkJrdSensor.apkcom.dolphin.browser-1.apkLatinIME.apkjackpal.androidterm-1.apkMMITestdev.apklauncher.apkMediaProvider.apkOPP.apkOTAProvisioningClient.apkPBAP.apkPackageInstaller.apkPhone.apkPicoTts.apkProtips.apkRegina_ToDo_0.5.5.apkAccountAndSyncSettings.apkRegina_Weather_0.7.3.apkApplicationsProvider.apkBluetoothServices.apkRoot-Explorer.apkCalendarProvider.apkSettings.apkCamera.apkSettingsProvider.apkCertInstaller.apkSoundRecorder.apkContactsProvider.apkStk.apkDefaultContainerService.apkSuperuser.apkDownloadProvider.apkTelephonyProvider.apkfontsbuild.propbinrun-asmm-abl-testbusybox.a2sddfmm-venc-omx-testmount.a2sd.swpschedtestmm-adec-omxaac-testchka2sdrenicemonkeygzip.launcha2sd.newsdptoolmm-adec-omxadpcm-testlsmoddmesgmtpdhandle_inter_RAT_handover.starta2sd.newservicemm-adec-omxamr-testcndrmmverproxyhandset-keypresslogdateshdalvikvmgeteventndchciattachservicemanagermm-adec-omxamrwb-testdbus-daemonrmdirchownwatchpropsCKPD-daemonsh0mm-adec-omxmp3-testdebuggerdgetpropnetcfgimePktRspTeststarta2sdcatumountrmmodnetdinputa2sdsumm-adec-omxwma-testdexopthdnetmgrdinstalldsyncpsmm-adspsvc-testdhcpcdroutenl_listeneriptablesadbfixsurfaceflingermm-aenc-omxaac-testdiag_klogidnotifyjita2sdakmd8975svcmm-aenc-omxamr-testdiag_mdlogschedtopnvcmdjrd_bcm4329_macamsysinitnetstatdnsmasqifconfigomx_testsmvapp_processsystem_servermm-aenc-omxevrc-testdtinstallsendeventpandjrd_rapiproxyapplypatchtcmm-aenc-omxqcelp13-testmkdiriftoppingjrdputapps2sd.hlptest_diagmm-audio-alsa-testdumpstatesetconsolepmkeystorelsddmm-audio-ctrl-testdumpsysinsmodport-bridgeklogd2audio_params_updatetoolboxmm-audio-mvs-testdvzsetpropcmpwipebashtune2fsmm-audio-native-teste2fsckioctlpppdlauncha2sdbattery_chargingvdcchmodvmstatsleepqmuxdlinkerbluetoothdvoldmm-jpeg-dec-testfill_eccnums_to_nvioniceracoonloc_api_apptoprebootmm-jpeg-enc-testfill_gsm_a5_to_nvsmdreadmtdlogcatbmgrwiperifacemm-qcamera-testfix_permissionskillprintenvlogwrapperbootanimationwmdsimm-qcamera-testsuite-clientfota_mainstartrildmediaserverbtldwpa_supplicantnewfs_msdosfotadlnrmt_storagenandreadbugreportzipalignmm-vdec-omx-testfsck_msdosstopframeworkcom.google.android.maps.jarcom.safenet.drmagent.jarcore.jarext.jarframework-tests.jarframework.jarime.jarinput.jarjavax.obex.jarmonkey.jarpm.jarservices.jarsvc.jarversionapi.jarframework-res.apkJrdshared.apkam.jarandroid.policy.jarandroid.test.runner.jarbmgr.jarusrkeychars7k_ffa_keypad.kcm.binqwerty.kcm.binqwerty2.kcm.binkeylayout7k_ffa_keypad.kl7k_handset.klAVRCP.klqwerty.klsrecconfigen.usgrammarsVoiceDialer.g2gboolean.g2gphone_type_choice.g2gmodelsgeneric.swiarbgeneric11.ldageneric11_f.swimdlgeneric11_m.swimdlgeneric8.ldageneric8_f.swimdlgeneric8_m.swimdlbaseline.parbaseline11k.parbaseline8k.pardictionarybasic.okcmu6plus.ok.zipenroll.okg2pen-US-ttp.datasharebmdRFFspeed_501.bmdRFFstd_501.bmdzoneinfozoneinfo.datzoneinfo.idxzoneinfo.versionwlanbroadcomnvram.txtfw_bcm4329.binfw_bcm4329_apsta.binmacaddrwpa_supplicant.confetcsecuritycacerts.bksotacerts.zipupdatecmdsgoogle_generic_update.txtvold.fstabwifi.conffirmwarewlancfg.datqcom_cfg.iniqcom_fw.binqcom_wlan_nv.binyamato_pfp.fwyamato_pm4.fwwifiwpa_supplicant.confgps.confwiperconfig.xmlhostsapns-conf.xmlwiper01_qcomm_omx.cfgAudioFilter.csvNOTICE.html.gzbluetoothblacklist.confinit.d00banner01sysctl02firstboot04apps2sd05mountsd99completedbus.confinit.goldfish.shinit.qcom.bt.shinit.qcom.coex.shinit.qcom.fm.shpermissionsandroid.hardware.camera.xmlandroid.hardware.location.xmlandroid.hardware.wifi.xmlcom.google.android.maps.xmlcom.safenet.drmagent.xmlhandheld_core_hardware.xmlplatform.xmlversionapi.xmlinit.qcom.post_boot.shinit.qcom.wifi.shpvplayer.cfgpppip-up-vpninit.qcom.wifitest.shrecovery.verdhcpcddhcpcd-hooks01-test20-dns.conf95-configureddhcpcd-run-hooksdhcpcd.confinit.qcom.wifitesttx.shresolv.confevent-log-tagsinit.qcom.wifitesttxn.shloc_parameter.inixbinkillall5dusortbusyboxhdttymtcatrdevlessechosplitsqlite3headttysizemvchattrreadaheadegreplnnameifhexdumptunctlstatchgrprealpathenvlognamenanddumphostidumountstringschmodreniceether-wakelosetupnandwritehostnameunamesttychownresetexpandlsnchttpduncompresssumchrootrevexprlsattrnetstathwclockunexpandswapoffchrtrfkillfakeidentdlsmodniceiduniqswaponcksumrmfdflushlsusbnmeterifconfigunix2dossyncclearrmdirfdformatlzopnslookupifenslaveunlzopsysctlcommrmmodfdisklzopcatntpdinetdunziptaccproutefgrepmd5sumodinotifyduptimetailcrondrun-partsfindmicrocompatchinsmodusleeptarcrontabscriptfoldteemkdirpgrepuudecodeinstallcutscriptreplayfreetelnetmkdosfssupidofuuencodeionicedatesedfreeramdisktelnetdmke2fs[pingvconfigiostatddseqfscktestmkfifo[[ping6viipdepmodsetkeycodesfsynctftpmkfs.ext2ashpkillwatchipaddrdevmemsetlogconsftpdtftpdmkfs.vfatawkpmapwcipcalcdfsetsidftpgettimemknodbase64powertopwgetiplinkdiffsha1sumftpputtimeoutmkswapbasenameprintenvwhichiproutedirnamesha256sumgetopttopmodinfoblkidprintfwhoipruledmesgsha512sumgreptouchmodprobebunzip2pswhoamiiptunneldnsdshowkeygroupstrmorebzcatpscanwhoiskilldnsdomainnamesleepa2sdgunziptraceroutemountbzip2pwdxargskillalldos2unixsmemcapapps2sdgziptreceroute6mountpointcalrdatezcatsystem.verts.conflost+found
    [B]Backing up data...[/B]
    custpack_app_flagtombstonestombstone_00wpstilesapp-privatedatacom.android.voicedialerlibfileslibdatabasesuser_dict.dbandroid.ttsliblibshared_prefspreferred-apn.xmldatabasesmmssms.dbtelephony.dbcom.noshufou.android.sulibcachedatabasespermissions.sqlitesu.dbshared_prefscom.android.stklibcom.zakus.wifiprofileslibfilesprofilesV2.bincom.android.soundrecorderliblibdatabasessettings.dbcom.alensw.PicFolderliblibqpicjni10.socom.android.settingslibfilescachewebviewCachedatabaseswebviewCache.dbwebview.dbshared_prefsapncheck.xmllibshared_prefsdatabasesexplorer.dbfileslibdatabasesweather.dbliblibdatabasestask.dbcom.android.protipslibcom.svox.picolibcom.android.phonelibfilesCallDurationCountdatabasessimiddb.dbshared_prefs_has_set_default_values.xmlcom.android.packageinstallerlibcom.broadcom.bt.appliblibdatabasesomaprovision.dbcom.wDroidLingoliblibcom.android.bluetoothlibcom.android.providers.mediadatabasesinternal.dbexternal-55bd0dcb.dblibcom.mmitestliblibjrdrapijni.socom.android.inputmethod.latindatabasesauto_dict.dbliblibjni_latinime.socom.linxmap.androidterminalcachewebviewCache27fa942fc2b4009ddb290e45liblibandroidterm.sodatabaseswebviewCache.dbwebview.dbshared_prefscom.jrdcom.JrdSensorlibcom.jrdcom.fmliblibcom.android.htmlviewerlibcom.android.emailfilesdeviceNamelibdatabasesEmailProvider.dbEmailProviderBody.dbcacheshared_prefsAndroidMail.Main.xmlcom.modoohut.dialershared_prefscallstate.xmlliblibdatabasesqsb-history.dbshared_prefsSearchSettings.xmlcom.android.providers.drmliblibapp_sslcachedatabasesdownloads.dbcom.android.defcontainerliblibshared_prefsContactsUpgradeReceiver.xmldatabasescontacts2.dbcom.android.certinstallerlibcom.android.cameraliblibshared_prefsCalendarUpgradeReceiver.xmldatabasescalendar.dbcom.broadcom.bt.app.systemliblibliblibcom.android.vendingapp_sslcachemarket.android.com.443app_widgetscachemainimageslibapp_carrier_billingdatabasessuggestions.dblocalappstate.dblibrary.dbshared_prefsbilling_preferences.xmlvending_preferences.xmlfinsky.xmluk.co.nickfines.RealCalclibcom.james.SmartNotepadcachewebviewCache65a5997ca3cfc191a36fe2f9cb3dd8564671acecdb290e45libdatabasessmart_notepad.dbwebviewCache.dbwebview.dbshared_prefscom.google.android.youtubecachefilesDATA_Preferencesdatabasesgoogle_analytics.dblibshared_prefsyoutube.xmlcom.android.setupwizardlibshared_prefs_has_set_default_values.xmllibdatabasessimple_notepad.dbcom.google.android.locationfilesDATA_Preferenceslibdatabasesuploads.dblibcom.android.vending.updaterliblibcom.aide.uilibcom.handcent.nextsmsliblibmms2gif.solibhccommon.sodatabaseshcsysdbcom.google.android.gsffileslibapp_sslcachemtalk.google.com.5228databasesgservices.dbgooglesettings.dbsubscribedfeeds.dbtalk.dbgls.dbshared_prefsEventLogService.xmlupdate.xmlCheckinService.xmlliborg.androidideas.taskbombfileslibdatabasesdatacom.google.android.apps.mapsdatabasesLayerInfofilesnlp_paramscp_stateDATA_Preferenceslibcachenlp_devicesnlp_GlsPlatformKeymodelslru.cacheselectorslru.cachemacsnlp_statecom.elgubbo.a2sdGUIlibcom.google.android.feedbackliblibapp_sslcacheapp_sslcachelibliblibjni_pckeyboard.solibcom.datalinkswitchlibcom.smartwho.SmartFileManagercachewebviewCache2278d158a3cfc191a36fe2f9cb3dd85627fa942fe2afc4b465a5997cc2b4009d4671acec31e1966650e005f1c96ce860db290e458e2a3effshared_prefsdatabaseswebviewCache.dbwebview.dbcom.smartwho.SmartFileManagerlibcom.nemustech.reginadatabasesregina_launcher.dbliblibtflua.solibtfapps.soshared_prefsReginaPref.xmllibjackpal.androidtermshared_prefsliblibjackpal-androidterm3.soccc71.pmwlibcom.dolphin.browserapp_iconscachewebviewCache526249c7b1d31f616a1c37b79b64b3ed6aae60f78ddcde2f4a279ba6e239f19bdatabaseswebviewCache.dbwebview.dbbookmark.dbshared_prefspromote_service_config.xmlupdate_service_config.xmllocalConfig.xmlfilesapp_geolocationlibapp_databasesapp_appcacheApplicationCache.dbapp_pluginscom.qualcomm.wiperliblibwiperjni.sonetgenius.bizcallibcom.android.server.vpnliblocalbscidrm.dbtmpmverproxy.fifomiscdhcpdhcpcd-wlan0.leasednsmasq.leaseswifibcm_supp.confsocketssystemkeysAppsOnSD.sksvpnprofileskeystorebluetoothbluetoothdappcom.aide.ui-1.apkcom.james.SmartNotepad-1.apkcom.android.vending-1.apknetgenius.bizcal-1.apkcom.zakus.wifiprofiles-1.apkcom.modoohut.dialer-1.apkcom.handcent.nextsms-1.apkcom.elgubbo.a2sdGUI-1.apkcom.datalinkswitch-1.apkccc71.pmw-1.apkPicFolder.apkDroid+Lingo.apkdontpanicdalvik-cacheradioqmux_connect_socketbackupprocessedpendingjournal22365.tmppropertypersist.service.adb.enablepersist.sys.timezonepersist.sys.extra_volumepersist.usb.onbootpersist.radio.nitz_plmnpersist.radio.nitz_long_ons_0systemthrottletemp1069211229registered_servicesshared_prefslog_files.xmlusagestatsusage-20120902usage-20120901entropy.dataccounts.dbsyncaccounts.xmlstatus.binpending.binstats.binwallpaper_info.xmldropboxevent_data@1346593493718.txtevent_data@1346550193037.txtevent_log@1346597094444.txtevent_data@1346559194634.txtevent_data@1346569995985.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346568127198.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346541185928.txtevent_data@1346600695632.txtevent_data@1346548392927.txtevent_data@1346557394001.txtevent_data@1346566395635.txtevent_data@1346575397679.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346604053381.txtevent_data@1346582600498.txtevent_data@1346591693575.txtevent_data@1346604493300.txtevent_data@1346546592718.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346585620624.txtevent_data@1346555593886.txtevent_data@1346568195895.txtevent_log@1346604493291.txtevent_data@1346564595063.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346605724940.txtevent_log@1346568195883.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346602681936.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346603486178.txtevent_data@1346580799894.txtevent_data@1346586201651.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346589879695.txtevent_data@1346595293829.txtevent_data@1346544792613.txtevent_log@1346586201642.txtevent_data@1346584401078.txtevent_data@1346553793796.txtevent_data@1346573596797.txtevent_data@1346562794931.txtevent_data@1346588001717.txtevent_data@1346598894933.txtevent_data@1346589892854.txtevent_data@1346541191753.txtevent_log@1346589892754.txtevent_data@1346542992487.txtevent_data@1346551993634.txtevent_log@1346542992481.txtevent_data@1346560994758.txtevent_data@1346571796681.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346596315376.txtevent_data@1346578998157.txtevent_data@1346577197780.txtevent_log@1346541191657.txtevent_data@1346602692110.txtevent_data@1346597094462.txtevent_log@1346602692028.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346607125673.txtevent_log@1346607134024.txtevent_data@1346607134083.txtevent_data@1346608934615.txtSYSTEM_BOOT@1346609493779.txtappwidgets.xmlbatterystats.binpackages.xmlpackages.listlost+found
    [B]Backing up datadata...[/B]
    JRD_custresappApplicationsProvider-res.apkCalendarProvider-res.apkCamera-res.apkContactsProvider-res.apkDownloadProvider-res.apkDrmProvider-res.apkEmail-res.apkHTMLViewer-res.apkJrdFmRadio-res.apkJrdSensor-res.apkMediaProvider-res.apkOPP-res.apkPBAP-res.apkPackageInstaller-res.apkPhone-res.apkSettings-res.apkSettingsProvider-res.apkSoundRecorder-res.apkStk-res.apkTelephonyProvider-res.apkVoiceDialer-res.apkVpnServices-res.apkaudioNotificationsCup.oggDrop.oggFlute.oggGenial.oggLighter.oggResonance.oggSet.oggShimmer.oggSomewhere.oggTerminate.oggVintage.oggWood.oggreceive_message.oggsend_message.oggwarning.oggRingtonesBeeper.oggBuzzer.oggEase.oggFarmstead.oggReflection.oggSign.oggalarmsAlarm.oggClick.oggPendulum.oggTwist.ogguiEffect_Tick.oggKeypressDelete.oggKeypressReturn.oggKeypressSpacebar.oggKeypressStandard.oggLock.oggLowBattery.oggUnlock.oggVideoRecord.oggcamera_click.oggfontsClockopia.ttfDroidSans-Bold.ttfDroidSans.ttfDroidSansArabic.ttfDroidSansFallback.ttfDroidSansHebrew.ttfDroidSansMono.ttfDroidSansThai.ttfDroidSerif-Bold.ttfDroidSerif-BoldItalic.ttfDroidSerif-Italic.ttfDroidSerif-Regular.ttfTele-Grotesk-Fett.ttfTele-Grotesk-Norm.ttfastronau.ttfmediabootanimation.zipwlannvram.txtapns-conf.xmlappGoogleBackupTransport.apkGoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apkGoogleContactsSyncAdapter.apkGoogleFeedback.apkGoogleMAPS_6.0.2.apkGooglePartnerSetup.apkGoogleServicesFramework.apkLatinImeTutorial.apkMarketUpdater.apkMediaUploader.apkNetworkLocation.apkSetupWizard.apkYouTube_v2.3.4.apkcom.android.vending.apkbuild.propcustpack.verframeworkJrdshared.apkframework-res.apkplmn-list.confusrkeylayoutisdm_KeypadLayout.kllost+foundBacking up .android_secure...
    [B]Backing up cache...[/B]
    recoverylast_logloglost+foundobj257
    [B]Backing up sd-ext...[/B]
    [B]Generating md5 sum...[/B]

Backup complete!
    I:Set boot command ""
    urcgin sins.

I prepare this afternoon a CWM based on GB kernel/drivers then I send it to you so check PM I do not wanna share it for some reasons

anyway download Android System Info from Market and tap on System--> Buildinfos and post Bootloader version

do not play with rooting at this time: remember that there is a chance to cause a software damage by this ...
    yes usually you solve it by flashing again but I think it's not working for you ..just wait...wait...

UPDATE

it's made check your mail and use that recovery to backup OS tell me if this works if not it's very bad news

how to flash

firstly check fastboot interface by

"fastboot devices"
    you get something like "?.....devices " if not tell me

better look at the picture !

after flashing to enter recovery do this to be very sure:
    -remove battery/ insert it back
    -press Power
    -when you hear buzz from phone quickly press VolUp+ Menu keep it pressed ~20-30 sec to be sure then release
    -CWM menu ...

BINGO! Sorry my delay. This is my sister's phone and she's not available all time.

Going into fastboot
    Using this method : blog.podtwo com/android/recovery/ClockworkMod%20Recovery%20for%20Alcatel%20ot908.html

Aplying your recovery.img
    Code:
    C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>fastboot devices
    ?       fastboot

C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    sending 'recovery' (4758 KB)...
    OKAY [  1.192s]
    writing 'recovery'...
    OKAY [  0.805s]
    finished. total time: 1.997s

C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>fastboot reboot
    rebooting...

finished. total time: 0.002s

C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>adb reboot recovery
    * daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
    * daemon started successfully *

C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>

Going into CWM
    -remove battery/ insert it back
    -press Power
    -when you hear buzz from phone quickly press VolUp+ Menu keep it pressed ~20-30 sec to be sure then release
    -CWM menu ..

Sources for ruscalin to make a new GB custom version:
    http dl.dropbox com/u/9718407/alcatel-ot908/boot.img
    http dl.dropbox com/u/9718407/alcatel-ot908/custpack.yaffs2.img
    http dl.dropbox com/u/9718407/alcatel-ot908/system.yaffs2.img
    update

Move ROM 4.0

- kernel patched (support ext part ) now you can use CWM to format sdcard
    -CWM v. 5.0.2.8 with support for ext4 part ( will format sd-ext as ext4 this is faster)
    -changed screen locker
    -some mods ( status bar )
    -removed Maps ( will be available soon a zip package to install all Gapps)

download from post #1