How to install Jasmine Rom 6.1(as stock rom) on verizon note 3(using flashfire)

Search This thread

ii904

Account currently disabled
Apr 3, 2010
email won't work well

when using Hotmail account reply a email , always stopped, anyone have same problem?

cyberoptics

Jul 11, 2012
why couldn't you use snapchat with Jasmine? Thinking of installing jasmine, but not if there is an issue with that app.

cyberoptics

Jul 11, 2012
Install Jasmine, go here http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=60857320&postcount=1 flash the uninstaller, install and login to Snapchat, then flash the appropriate arter97 for your chipset, and you're all set.
i've bricked a few times before... but i really want snapchat... there is only one uninstall... but which one should I use for the note 3 for verizon. In the jasmine rom I'm using now xposed installer says Im on framework version 71 custom by arter97. (thinking v71 snapdragon)

why couldn't you use snapchat with Jasmine? Thinking of installing jasmine, but not if there is an issue with that app.

Snapchat does a security check for xposed framework upon sign in(and only at sign in).
if you want snapchat to work, you will need to sign into the app before installing the xposed framework. and if you ever log out of snapchat, you will need to uninstall xposed framework, sign in, and reinstall.

its not really an issue its a security measure taken by the devs of snapchat to further secure their app. it only checks for xposed since there is a module that exploits a few features on snapchat. however its security check only runs when you sign in. so once you're signed- in your in the clear. :) Just dont sign out or its a pain waiting for xposed to uninstall and reinstall. Hope that helps!
(only install xposed on Jasmine roms that support it, installing Xposed on a Stock rooted lollipop rom will cause bootloop)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts