Update for TMobile LGP999 to V21e is out

Search This thread

gaww

Oct 4, 2010
Asheville, NC
I checked the LG Mobile S/W updater today, and it showed that its latest S/W was now L21e.

Did a nandroid and restored stock ROM. Connected it and if offered the upgrade. It warned that it will erase all user data.

I started the process,and after several minutes, Windows notified me that LG updater program had stopped working (don't know if this was a *%&*% Windows issue or LG).

I am starting over again....

eagle1967

Jan 3, 2010
something

I checked the LG Mobile S/W updater today, and it showed that its latest S/W was now L21e.

Did a nandroid and restored stock ROM. Connected it and if offered the upgrade. It warned that it will erase all user data.

I started the process,and after several minutes, Windows notified me that LG updater program had stopped working (don't know if this was a *%&*% Windows issue or LG).

currently downloading 178+ megs.
well see how it goes.

AriaNoob

Jul 9, 2010
Sweet! I will wait for a rooted version from our xda devs! :)

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA App

TeldenW

Is it GB??
Where is this LG Mobile S/W updater?

eagle1967

Jan 3, 2010
Not to sound stupid, but is this gingerbread or a fix for 2.2?

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA Premium App

dont know according to the OP its gingerbread by the version number i never saw a version number. but its been sitting at 4% install progress for a while now. it downloaded ok. But its obviously a whole rom by the size.

JHaste

Jan 7, 2010
Tempe Arizona!
v21e.PNG
best I can do for now to confirm

try again lol

Top Liked Posts