[Q] Phone keeps waking up while in flashmode

Search This thread

n0p4rk1ng

May 3, 2014
Hello. I'm trying to root my device by downgrading it first. So i need to flash the rom. I had my phone in flashmode. But in a minute or two the phone will wake up. And i can't continue my flashing because of that. Anyone know supposed to be the problem? Sorry im noob at this stuff :(

dj_richard05

May 16, 2013
Pune
Don't connect ur phone in flash mode until flash tool asks for it. The moment flash tool indicates u to connect ur device on, only then connect it in flash mode. Once u load the ftf in flashtool, it takes a min to process the files after which it notifies for u to connect ur phone. Cheers

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

n0p4rk1ng

May 3, 2014
Don't connect ur phone in flash mode until flash tool asks for it. The moment flash tool indicates u to connect ur device on, only then connect it in flash mode. Once u load the ftf in flashtool, it takes a min to process the files after which it notifies for u to connect ur phone. Cheers

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Ohhhh. Thanks. But i got this error.. -_-

The error is ERROR - Processing of loader.sin finished with errors.

Last edited:

Hellscythe

Sep 8, 2012
straya kienttt
Next time please post in the Q/A section which is DIRECTLY BELOW the general section.
Also tagging a post as a question in the general section will bring up a prompt telling you it doesn't belong here if i recall correctly..

androidfreak70

Feb 12, 2014
here!
Yeah i did redownload it. It's still the same. My XZ is 10.4.B.0.101 and i'm trying to downgrade it to 10.3.1.A.2.67. And my device is 4.3. Don't know if it's the firmware that i'm downgrading or what..
Download the ftf from other place. Maybe the site you downloaded from has uploaded a damaged ftf::confused:
And for your first problem try reinstall flashtool and when the device turn on when you in flashmode hold vol+ and power button for 15 seconds:eek:
Hope that helped:angel: