[Q] ViewComb or Cyanogen for Viewpad 10s?

Search This thread

gozzaa

Nov 22, 2010
I just got my Viewpad 10s... so iam asking you guys what rom to take since i have no experience with the different roms.

i guess the best roms are the Cyanogen Rom and the Viewcomb one.
If there are more choices, let me know :)

regards

yani2000

Jul 23, 2010
There are quite some ROMs for this tablet out there, here is an order I believe is based on general popularity here on XDA:
- HoneyIce
- ViewComb (I took note you're on Viewpad 10s)
- VegaComb
- for other ROMs check the Development section here on XDA.

The bad thing is that CyanogenMod 7 (Gingerbread) was lastly updated on 2011-10-17 and CyanogenMod 9 (ICS) is still in alpha stage.

Also take note that I'm still on stock ROM, so you might wait for second hand opinion.

Reactions: gozzaa

gozzaa

Nov 22, 2010
thanks for the answers, i guess i go with viewcomb then since it seems to be the most stable rom

Badsanta31

May 25, 2016
no links

i would really like a download link for android that will work good and stable on viewpad 10s please all those links are "not found " thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There are quite some ROMs for this tablet out there, here is an order I believe is based on general popularity here on XDA:
    - HoneyIce
    - ViewComb (I took note you're on Viewpad 10s)
    - VegaComb
    - for other ROMs check the Development section here on XDA.

The bad thing is that CyanogenMod 7 (Gingerbread) was lastly updated on 2011-10-17 and CyanogenMod 9 (ICS) is still in alpha stage.

Also take note that I'm still on stock ROM, so you might wait for second hand opinion.