Overall love

Search This thread

XDA_RealLifeReview

RealLifeReview Dude
Nov 2, 2015
Yes, yes, it's possible to love a phone. Heck, you sleep next to it, don't you? Rate this thread to indicate your love for the OnePlus 5T, all things considered. A higher rating indicates that the OnePlus 5T is an incredible phone that you enjoy tremendously. You love it. :eek:

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

ashensii

Dec 3, 2014
Just received my op 5t which i preordered from local operator. I was supprised that the box included clear silicon tpu case.

Reactions: santhu518

jvidia

Jun 1, 2011
Lisbon
Just received my op 5t which i preordered from local operator. I was supprised that the box included clear silicon tpu case.

Is it any good?

I'm thinking on buying the Karbon bumper cases from OP.

---------- Post added at 13:54 ---------- Previous post was at 13:53 ----------

Any good that case?

ashensii

Dec 3, 2014
This is cheap feeling case, I quess this is better than nothing until there are some decent cases available.

Elsydeon

Feb 10, 2010
Hilo

Where are you located? There's no mention of a case being included in the U.S. "what's included" description. I personally like to just stick a skin on the back followed by a ultra thin clear TPU case, so if one's included, I wouldn't need to bother buying another case.

ashensii

Dec 3, 2014
Where are you located? There's no mention of a case being included in the U.S. "what's included" description. I personally like to just stick a skin on the back followed by a ultra thin clear TPU case, so if one's included, I wouldn't need to bother buying another case.

I'm from Finland so I quess phone is european version. The skin came in untouched 1+ box.

ashensii

Dec 3, 2014
I believe there is only one version sold worldwide, and I've seen the skin included in some of the unboxing videos I've seen on YouTube.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Ok. Imo this cover is too thin and wont come over the front edges to cover screen so i ordered bumber case.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    op5t is the first smartphone I've had, where I run stock.
    Stock os so good, features so well designed, I would not want to lose them after going custom.

I never thought I'd say that, but yes, I'm stock on op5t and not planning to change it.
    can't wait.
    wanna be the first to buy it
    I'm really looking forward to this. It's an odd feeling. I actually want this phone!
    Who is rating this a 5* before the phone is even released? Lol
    Time traveller's in this forum lol

Sent from my Moto E 2015 using XDA Labs