[Evita Theme] Real Icon Theme v5.1 Evita 2.1 or 2.0 5/1/12 Dock Mode

Search This thread

jbeitel

Jan 26, 2007
In a Galaxy far far away
beitel.us
Will these or any other Evita icon mods work on ANY ROM? I'm currently running bored's latest Evita release, I really like the icon mods so I would really like to use them. Thanks in advance for the help!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

I wouldnt try these on any other roms. There files could be much different not to mention on a different base. If your fixes are different then these will probably break them or vice versa, lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 1stCentauri

jbeitel

Jan 26, 2007
In a Galaxy far far away
beitel.us
Will these or any other Evita icon mods work on ANY ROM? I'm currently running bored's latest Evita release, I really like the icon mods so I would really like to use them. Thanks in advance for the help!

I don't think would be safe to try because I am sure each developer is at a different stage in their own rom mods and you wouldn't want to mix and match those. It may have ill effects.

pickaxe300

Feb 7, 2011
Boise
How hard would this be to port over to RezROM? I really love what you have done and decided to go ahead and try this one on it. Every thing looks unbelievably awesome and works great, and yes here it comes, the inevitable BUT..... Weather force closes on me now:confused:

No other problems that I can find other than that. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance, and keep up the awesome work. These roms are sweet, and with what you do, that's the cherry on the top!!

jbeitel

Jan 26, 2007
In a Galaxy far far away
beitel.us
How hard would this be to port over to RezROM? I really love what you have done and decided to go ahead and try this one on it. Every thing looks unbelievably awesome and works great, and yes here it comes, the inevitable BUT..... Weather force closes on me now:confused:

No other problems that I can find other than that. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance, and keep up the awesome work. These roms are sweet, and with what you do, that's the cherry on the top!!

Well the first thing I would say is you shouldn't use this on rezrom which is probably why the weather broke. The only other person that complained about the weather said they shut off the sound at then everything was fine so I am not sure if it is related or not.

LakerStar25

Jan 25, 2011
LA
Well the first thing I would say is you shouldn't use this on rezrom which is probably why the weather broke. The only other person that complained about the weather said they shut off the sound at then everything was fine so I am not sure if it is related or not.

Yea but had nothing to do with your theme bro:D I think the weather thing is a bug with sense 4 that needs to fixed.

Sent from my ICS Rezound

Marcismo55

Sep 29, 2010
Ventura, CA
Reactions: pickaxe300

jbeitel

Jan 26, 2007
In a Galaxy far far away
beitel.us
Here you go.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1603917

One of the most stable Sense 4 roms out right now. It is based off of Joelz BAMF Evita so there shouldn't be too difference..but what do I know :rolleyes:

The big thing is that RezRom S4 1.2 does in fact have working MMS.

I would be awesome if you could port over your icon theme to this rom.

if you noted my version logs on bamf, you would see that i sprinkled some magic fairy dust on my mms app and now mms works fine.

I'll consider it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This has been my biggest undertaking yet. I have added several stock apps to my theme with a countless number of icons.

John's Real Icon Theme v5.1 for BAMF Evita 2.1 (or 2.0) (Pay close attention to the Beats Headphones)

Thank you x3demond3x for the working mms.

This is the latest pic of the full theme as of 4.9
    theme.png

Evita Battery:
    bat.png

This is a montage of several of the apps themes. Sorry if they are too small.
    apps.png

How about gmail? here it is:
    gmail.png

Changelog:
    v4.0 - Finished theming Rosie, Personalize, Calendar, messages, phone, dialer, gtalk, contacts and much of the core framework
    v4.3 - themed and added weather to the mix. This version says 2.1 but will work on 2.0 also.
    v4.4 - themed Clock/Alarm app (World Clock). Compatible with both 2.1 and 2.0
    v4.5 - themed settings, Play Store, and fixed some ugly stuff I didnt like in messages. Compatible with 2.1 and 2.0. Oh and there is some magic fairy dust sprinkled over the messaging app. Don't blame me if mms works now.
    v4.7 - Themed Gmail, Friend Stream, Tasks, Notes, Sound Recorder, finished Contacts, and much more in resources.
    v4.8 - More theming in calendar, contacts, dialer, google voice, notes, sound recorder, tasks, framework and resources.
    v4.9 - fixed icon sizing in google voice, recolored a couple gmail icons to fix contrast with stock program color, more theming on gtalk
    v5.0 - Themed mail and fixed gmail single mail notification to one without a white background.
    v5.1 - themed Desk Dock Mode including dock mode in settings.

Some people were having problems downloading my files via their phone. If you long press on the file and click open in new window, it appears to be ok after it saves.

What this Theme is:
    Almost all Notification bar icons, calendar, Store, GMail, FriendStream, Google Framework, Personalize, Contacts, Dialer, Notes, Sound Recorder, Mail, Messages, Tasks, Phone, Rosie, Settings, System, Talk, Weather, Worldclock, Google Voice, Dock Mode, Dock Screen.

I have started my own site for distributing my mods. If you have a chance, click on an ad. Pennies for me. I am only linking you to the front page so I can get stats on visits.

IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP BECAUSE MY INSTALL SCRIPT DELETES ALL AFFECTED FILES BEFORE ADDING THE NEW ONES. IF YOU CANCEL OR REBOOT OR BATTERY DIES, YOU ARE S-O-L. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

Flash this in Clockwork Mod or Amon Ra. Either should work.

Link to the Real Icon Theme
    v5.1 (2.1/2.0): Link in to Rezound - themes - Evita - pick 5.1 version
    http://beitel.us

Link to a Real Icon Theme remover (back to stock):
    2.1/2.0 Stock: Link to Rezound - themes- pick stock theme Evita v2.1 (also good for 2.0)
    Here you go.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1603917

One of the most stable Sense 4 roms out right now. It is based off of Joelz BAMF Evita so there shouldn't be too difference..but what do I know :rolleyes:

The big thing is that RezRom S4 1.2 does in fact have working MMS.

I would be awesome if you could port over your icon theme to this rom.

if you noted my version logs on bamf, you would see that i sprinkled some magic fairy dust on my mms app and now mms works fine.

I'll consider it.
    Marcismo55 said:
    LOL

Thanks for the update. Icons look awesome as usual!

Glad you like it
    ok, to go back can i just take the system ui out of the rom and replace??:confused:

ok, its up in the op under colored data only Evita 2.0

i fixed some sizing issues and 4.9 is now up in the op.