[Q]im having a problem about how to buy a battery from US to United Arab Emirates

Search This thread

DroidLuvJ. A.

Jun 6, 2014
[Q]im having a problem about how to buy a battery from US to United Arab Emirates. I would like to buy some spare battery for my Samsung galaxy note 3. Hyperion 6400mAh or zerolemon battery. It seem that this said battery is not a available here in Abu dhabi and my online option is to buy online which is from ebay or Amazon but i check some seller they dont ship battery here in Uae. Would someone Help me to Find were i can buy this Batteries thanks...

[Q]im having a problem about how to buy a battery from US to United Arab Emirates. I would like to buy some spare battery for my Samsung galaxy note 3. Hyperion 6400mAh or zerolemon battery. It seem that this said battery is not a available here in Abu dhabi and my online option is to buy online which is from ebay or Amazon but i check some seller they dont ship battery here in Uae. Would someone Help me to Find were i can buy this Batteries thanks...

I suggest you this website: batteryupgrade
and this : Mugen Power

Shipping for worlwide ;)

DroidLuvJ. A.

Jun 6, 2014
Hi sir philos64 thank you for the link that you give to me but sadly i can't Find a brand of battery that i was loobin for. The brand name of the battery are hyperion 6400mAh and zerolemon 10000mAh. :( but thank you for your Quick response