ES File Explorer Dropbox Login Issue

Search This thread

Ready_Rock

Feb 16, 2014
Moncton
Hey all I'm sorry if this is in the wrong area but this is driving me batty.
I'm a long time user of ES File Explorer and lately for some reason I can not add my Drop box account. The option is there, however the authentication box comes up and its just blank and white and can't type anywhere.
Anybody else run into this?

uploadfromtaptalk1403002371908.jpg

Samsung Note 2
Rooted-SlimRom 4.4.2

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Reactions: jtechau

jtechau

Jun 20, 2014
Yes, I have the same problem.
Oddly, it seems that there are text entry fields there. If you randomly tap around, the keyboard will come up. But typing appears to do nothing. It's as if everything is white-on-white.
____
Samsung S4 Active

gt23unome

Jul 29, 2013
SOLVED

If you go to this video on youtube on your computer
How to Setup Dropbox With ES File Explorer
you can see what the window should look like
i did some carefull tapping and when the keyboard comes up just type you email then press the back button ONCE to make the keyboard go away then find the password field then hit enter and a message that asked if dropbox can acess your files will apear
worked for me

jester2k

Jul 16, 2006
If you go to this video on youtube on your computer
How to Setup Dropbox With ES File Explorer
you can see what the window should look like
i did some carefull tapping and when the keyboard comes up just type you email then press the back button ONCE to make the keyboard go away then find the password field then hit enter and a message that asked if dropbox can acess your files will apear
worked for me

Same here just loaded it on my new note 8 blank as well

borosky

Jan 24, 2012
I fixed it by exporting data settings from my phone to tablet using titanium backup (I was able to set it up on my phone a while ago, but was getting white screen on the tablet)

bkgroup

Nov 8, 2012
Surat
www.theandroidportal.com
I'm a long time user of ES File Explorer and lately for some reason I can not add my Drop box account. The option is there, however the authentication box comes up and its just blank and white and can't type anywhere.

View attachment 2803230

Samsung Note 2
Rooted-SlimRom 4.4.2

Hi,
Check this image, i think this may help you how to configure dropbox with File explorer.
From Cloud option, you would see Plus icon at the bottom. Tap on it and you would see number of cloud storage account you can connect with your ES File Manager.
Tap on dropbox, you would be asked for your Dropbox credentials. Add your Dropbox login ID and password to authenticate.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

uploadfromtaptalk1403002371908.jpg

Samsung Note 2
    Rooted-SlimRom 4.4.2