[MetaMorph] FastTestGreen v1.1

Should I make a FastTestBlue theme?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

zimphishmonger

Jun 4, 2009
FastTestGreen is a Metamorph I put together from HTCClay's FastTest builds as I liked the style but wanted to apply it to Cyanogen, SuperD, etc. Should work on any AOSP 1.6 build......
EDIT: NexTheme has been added, as FastTestGreen was used as its base, but it WILL NOT work on 1.6. Only compatible with CyanogenMod 5.0.7-DS

Requires you to already have a blackbar version of your build (ex: SuperD 1.10.X Nexus\Stock BLACK Version, FastTest, SuperFast)

Includes:

1. System-wide green highlights
  2. Colored notifications (from FastTest, xTheme, Magic Elixir and ported from NexTheme)
  3. Grey Notification bar and black transparent tab
  4. Grey gradient for the app drawer from CyanogenMod with Nexus-style Launcher
  5. A TON of colored icons from NexTheme, xTheme, FastTest, and a few other themes I liked
  6. Huge thanks to Manup456 for making these awesome colored icons for most app, JAGuirre1231 for porting them down to Android 1.6, and anderwebs for porting the Launcher2 down to 1.6

v1.1 : Link

v1.1.1 (adds new battery from FastTest28)
: Link

v1.1.2 : Link

Reverted Battery to segmentedbattery, created separate battery metamorphs
Updated google search widget from latest FT (Thanks HTCClay!)

v1.1.3 : Link

Huge update
Lots of colored images from Manup456 for almost all system apps
Updated framework-res w/ images from Manup456's NexTheme and HTCClay's FastTest3.1 (Thanks to both of you for your great work!)
Converted the theme to new xml template for MetaMorph 1.9.8 (old template still provided :) )
Added black themed locksreen

V1.1.4 : Link

Added support for anderwebs "AlmostNexus" Launcher, NO LONGER SUPPORTS STANDARD 1.6 LAUNCHER, YOU MUST HAVE THE "AlmostNexus" LAUNCHER (use previous version if you dont have it)
Designed to support SuperD 1.10.3's dual Launcher set-up (themes both Launchers, except the pull-tab)
Added black themed lockscreen because benbuchacher is a lazy bastard : "@Jbowdach yea I am a lazy bastard", didn't make that up

V1.1.5 : Link

Trimmed down/optimized things a lot!
Compatible w/ SuperD 1.11 , reverted battery to stock so you can see the percentage, till I find replacement images I like
Removed excess pngs = More compatible w/ ADW-Launcher updates, cause @anderweb updates that thing like crazy :)

NexTheme v0.9 : Link BETA!!!!
Basically an update of FastTestGreen for CyanogenMod 5.0.7-DS (Eclair)
ONLY FOR CYANOGENMOD 5.0.7-DS (Eclair) - DO NOT USE THIS ON A 1.6 DONUT ROM[/B]

NexTheme v1.1 : Link

Basically an update of FastTestGreen for CyanogenMod 5.0.7-DS (Eclair)
Added more icons from Manup456's NexTheme and some images from Dr_Cloverdale's Magic Elixir
Made the status bar more grey instead of black (inspired from Magic Elixir)
ONLY FOR CYANOGENMOD 5.0.7-DS (Eclair) - DO NOT USE THIS ON A 1.6 DONUT ROM

I am currently working on the FC and GFX glitches on v1.1, use v.9 in the meantime

Battery Metamorphs
Blue Circular Battery : Link
Multicolored Segmented Battery: Link
Colored Circular Battery : Link

Big thanks to HTCClay for the FastTest builds, and to Manup456 for a lot of his icons from xTHEME/NexTheme, BenBuchacher for his rock solid SuperD builds, AnderWebs for his great "AlmostNexus" Launcher, and Dr_Cloverdale for his excellent Magic Elixir themed rom.

Enjoy! :D

Attachments

• device.jpg
    device.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1,867
  • device2.jpg
    device2.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 1,437
  • device3.jpg
    device3.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 1,055
  • device6.png
    device6.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 882
  • device5.jpg
    device5.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 798
  • device4.jpg
    device4.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 790
  • device7.jpg
    device7.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 511
Last edited:

Meepage360

Aug 25, 2009
Sorry to be stupid, how do u apply this morph because i just saw you linked this from the Super D new kernel thread.

zimphishmonger

Jun 4, 2009
updated to v1.1.1, added new battery meter from FastTest28

Attachments

• stat_sys_battery_charge_anim5.png
    stat_sys_battery_charge_anim5.png
    1,008 bytes · Views: 4,767
  • stat_sys_battery_20.png
    stat_sys_battery_20.png
    899 bytes · Views: 4,759
  • stat_sys_battery_charge_anim0.png
    stat_sys_battery_charge_anim0.png
    590 bytes · Views: 4,779

zimphishmonger

Jun 4, 2009
Updated to v1.1.2, added a different battery icon (rounded icon), changed bluetooth icons, and a few other ones.

zimphishmonger

Jun 4, 2009
Updated to v1.1.3 - Huge update - See OP

• New images from Manup456 and HTCClay
  • Converted to new xml theme format for MetaMorph 1.9.8 (thanks to stericson for the significant update to metamorph)

zimphishmonger

Jun 4, 2009
You MUST have a blackkbar mod already installed, or use the black version of Superd. I did not modify the service.jar, which control the time and date/clock colors. I didn't do a service.jar as I wanted to maintain compatibility w/ as many builds as possible and including a service.jar would limit it to one specific build/rom

zimphishmonger

Jun 4, 2009
Updated to v1.1.4 to support SuperD 1.10.3's dual "AlmostNexus" Launcher set-up. You MUST have anderwebs "AlmostNexus" Launcher installed to use this version

zimphishmonger

Jun 4, 2009
It is sorta black\grey themed. Look at the norification bar, I liked the grey gradient instead of the stark black notification bar that was in most BlackBarMods.

A Reminder that this must be flashed over the Black version of SuperD, or similar 1.6 build

Clipse89

Oct 20, 2008
I've tried v1.1.3 and v1.1.4 on the black ram hack version of SuperD 1.10.2 and 1.10.3 but everytime metamorph gets to framework-res is says the directory doesn't exist and skips it. Any idea what the problem is?