Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1409245361818.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1409245361818.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 244

amtra

Jun 28, 2012
Chennai
Tried But Having This Error
..\3-Out\SystemUI.apk\smali\com\potato\mariozawa\statusbar\CPUSpy$1.smali[27,4] Error for input '.parameter': Invalid directive
..\3-Out\SystemUI.apk\smali\com\potato\mariozawa\statusbar\CPUSpy$1.smali[64,15] no viable alternative at input 'now'
..\3-Out\SystemUI.apk\smali\com\potato\mariozawa\statusbar\CPUSpy$1.smali[72,15] no viable alternative at input 'next'
Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: Could not smali file: com/potato/mariozawa/statusbar/CPUSpy$1.smali

carlosggb

Oct 18, 2012
Santiago
..\3-Out\SystemUI.apk\smali\com\potato\mariozawa\statusbar\CPUSpy$1.smali[27,4] Error for input '.parameter': Invalid directive
..\3-Out\SystemUI.apk\smali\com\potato\mariozawa\statusbar\CPUSpy$1.smali[64,15] no viable alternative at input 'now'
..\3-Out\SystemUI.apk\smali\com\potato\mariozawa\statusbar\CPUSpy$1.smali[72,15] no viable alternative at input 'next'
Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: Could not smali file: com/potato/mariozawa/statusbar/CPUSpy$1.smali

Did you found a solution for this?

zhaozihanzzh

Did you found a solution for this?
Use apktool 1.5.2 instead of 2.0.

Sorry for my bad English.来自华为荣耀畅玩4C-天生急性子 欢迎关注华为Y220T10吧。

Reactions: carlosggb

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm not responsible to any damage to your phone.
    I'm the only responsible for making it cooler by 1%.

What is this?
    Just a CPU stat.

Features
    Show/Hide
    Show/Hide Governor

How to use
    Download the attached files.

Install CPUSpied.apk
    (Normal install, Special Install,Push whatever you like)

Decompile your SystemUI.apk
    Extract the smali files.
    Paste it to your smali directory.
    SystemUI.apk/smali/HERE

Go to res/layout/status_bar.xml
    add this to anywhere you like.
    In my condition I want to add it to left side so I will put it before
    <com.android.systemui.statusbar.IconMerger

Here is the code.

PHP:
    <potato.mariozawa.statusbar.CPUSpy android:textColor="#ffffff" android:layout_gravity="center_vertical" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:singleLine="true" />

If you have errors in recompiling try to use other APK multi-tool specially to our friends using mobile APK tool.

Screenies

attachment.php

Credits
    PotatoInc
    Our friends from Lenox Evolution

If you want to use this to your awesome ROM/Theme beware this will add coolness :p
    Just put us in the credits side

First LOL. Hahaha this is another top grossing mod. And ill be waiting for the Portal to add this. :D Hihih. Ill be handsome now. hahahah
    Real-time CPU ussage updated every second ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Nice work. Gonna do this up when I get home.

EDIT: Easy as pie. Would like to point out that you can also place this in the dropdown header (I did as my status bar is pretty full). Just add it to the last linear layout in status_bar_expanded_header.xml

asyju7u2.jpg

EDIT AGAIN: looks even better in status_bar_expanded.xml

use9u7uh.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Note II
    Nice work. Gonna do this up when I get home.

EDIT: Easy as pie. Would like to point out that you can also place this in the dropdown header (I did as my status bar is pretty full). Just add it to the last linear layout in status_bar_expanded_header.xml

EDIT AGAIN: looks even better in status_bar_expanded.xml

Cool :D

do we need deodex rom for this mod ??
    Yes you need.:good:
    Neat guide. Just one question before I start, is the CPU frequency just the max clock setting or does it show cpu load?

Real-time CPU ussage updated every second ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk