[mod][instagram]instax amoled black instagram

Search This thread

pegcitygeek

Feb 5, 2014
Join the Telegram Group.
T.me/InstaXtreme
Or our website
thegeekflux.in/instax

Came here to say I had issues downloading the app, but what happens is clicking the G Drive link opens it in the app, which then fails to load the link. You need to copy and paste the link into a browser, then it will load the G Drive properly.

Last edited:

sabc31

Jul 10, 2016
Please announce on telegram when v20 is out. Current v19 is giving lot of bugs like videos not playing etc. Also if possible, can you please make the app work along with the official Instagram app available on playstore? I cannot run both apps side by side. Mod app does not go well with latest features like sharing to story option in Spotify for which I wud like to use official app...

evertonjcorreia

Dec 7, 2014
Umm..
well then I'll look through the code and try to do it

Don't know if you guys already implement this or if there's no interest in this feature anymore, but other user already did this and he provides the patches to block all ads in the Instagram app: https://xdaforums.com/android/apps-games/app-instagram-ads-annoyances-t3927066

Don't know how open he's with his patches but I use it and it works pretty well, blocks almost every ad.

GAURAV THAKKAR

Apr 11, 2017
Pune
OnePlus 8T

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is my first contribution to my Android School XDA. I always wanted to do this project and since I had a lot of free time I thought it's best to put it here. Presenting to you InstaX,a modded Instagram which does all what a normal Instagram app does except that it is in AMOLED Black completely.Often we have issues using our favourite apps like Instagram at night which led me to making this
    Special Thanks to all the guides at XDA . I have taken help from many people and you know who you are. Much Thanks And Cheers! for helping me get here.Thanks to @lunatic33 for testing out stuff

Many People told me not to do it because we have Substratum already but you know a non-root and a solution that does not need OMS is always preferred
    (Personal Preference)

BUGS/THINGS CRASHING

Pressing on Followers,Following
    Visibilty issues with Settings
    Some minor things that maybe I am not aware of

ENSURE THAT YOU UNINSTALL ALL OTHER VERSIONS OF INSTAGRAM
    I haven't changed the package name but if you'll say I will do that too
    Users with custom skins like MIUI,ZenUI,ColorOS etc may have some issues
    Please force stop the app before using it for the first time
    I don't know about the issues with Android 5.0 and below because of some changes in the Material Design Guidelines by Google
    Any issues are welcome in the discussion

I have a Telegram Channel (for updates)
    Here
    I plan to support the project till I have time

Download Links:

Any suggestions are always welcome
    Updates:
    Everything is almost under the black theme and now we're soon coming up with the Third Version Of InstaX with a custom launcher icon
    Here are some screenshots

Check the channel for updated stufff
    We've now added many other mods in addition to the black theme
    We have collabed with another team and expect something cool soon
    So this is just the simple IG but with AMOLED screen. So basically, it's something that we could have done in GBInsta using a theme.
    Yes definitely bro!
    This is just I did as part of learning Android
    You're always free to use whatever version you find better
    Not at all an issue for me?